Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

To be Armenian in Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To be Armenian in Turkey

Turks have been hated wherever they showed their ugly faces.
    To show faces that looks somewhat like the people that you have been raping for the hundreds of years is testimony to the amount of rape the physically ugly turk has done.
    Every people that had the misfortune to be invaded by your kind has always commented at least 3 things:
    The incredible numbers (hordes), how ugly your kind was(and is) and how inhuman your (?family) was and is.
    You can show pictures of human like faces and proclaim: see we are human too, but the moment you open up your mouth the Turkish inhumanity spews out.
    Your fraudulent denial of your inhuman treatment of all those who you have encountered in your brutal assault of this area is testament of the conniving and heartless Turkish scam.
    You are not fooling anyone here.
    Maybe if you kept your mouth shut and just showed the product of your rape, maybe, just maybe no would know its an ugly, heartless conniving turk.
    Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by democratic View Post
      Why Turks had not killed (The Loyal Nation?) Armenians throughout 600 years and started to kill after 20th century, have you ever thought?
      Not true, Armenians have been fighting the invading Turkic tribes long before they reached Armenian lands and much longer than 600 years.

We cleaned ASALA and after a while PKK appeared, now we are not cleasing Kurds we are cleaning Terrorist Party (includes many ethnic groups mostly kurds),
      ASALA was disband by Armenian public opinion and internal problems....eitherway, ASALA had reached its main objective and was no longer needed, for now.

As far as the Kurdish struggle....Ocalan controls PKK, the Deep State controls Ocalan.

This is not a dirrect link to the article and you still havn't said why you openned this thread with the title that you chose to use.
      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
        To show faces that looks somewhat like the people that you have been raping for the hundreds of years is testimony to the amount of rape the physically ugly turk has done.
        Every people that had the misfortune to be invaded by your kind has always commented at least 3 things:
        The incredible numbers (hordes), how ugly your kind was(and is) and how inhuman your (?family) was and is.
        You can show pictures of human like faces and proclaim: see we are human too, but the moment you open up your mouth the Turkish inhumanity spews out.
        Your fraudulent denial of your inhuman treatment of all those who you have encountered in your brutal assault of this area is testament of the conniving and heartless Turkish scam.
        Maybe if you kept your mouth shut and just showed the product of your rape, maybe, just maybe no would know its an ugly, heartless conniving turk.
        Artashes
        Every thing said above is historically documented and verified by all acknowledged historians both past and present who don't have their lips attached to a certain turkish body part.
        All the yammering can not, I repeat not turn back the hands of TIME. You(turk) cannot erase history(documented beyond a shadow of a dought) by connivingly running your mouth. You(turk) cannot change the TRUTH .
        Artashes

Comment

Nice photographs, they look like or similar to the people turks hsve been murdering and raping and torturing for hundreds of years.
          You are heartless. And I know that. I'm an Armenian.
          If you (turk) came to me with a truthful accounting and an accompanying disgust(minimum) than we would have a basis to discuss the truth of the matter. All bs is dead.
          Artashes

Comment

Artashes
            Nice photographs, they look like or similar to the people turks hsve been murdering and raping and torturing for hundreds of years.
            You are heartless. And I know that. I'm an Armenian.
            If you (turk) came to me with a truthful accounting and an accompanying disgust(minimum) than we would have a basis to discuss the truth of the matter. All bs is dead.
            Artashes
            Well said!

Comment

Our relationship with Turkey has been so poisoned, I doubt it will ever heal. And I'm not sure that Armenians want it to be healed.

The Turkish culture is somewhat sick. The people there are fine; they're the same kind of people that you find anywhere. But when you're raised in such an environment, it warps your perspective.

Of course, I say this from a biased, Armenian perspective, but examining my reasoning, I can say that while my intrinsic dislike of Turks is based off of the influence of Armenian sentiment throughout my life, my views on their culture comes from an entirely rational place.

What infuriates me more than anything is how Turkey has been given carte blanche in foreign relations for so long, much like Israel (though that has been changing lately). Being useful to the Western nations will of course grant you more lenient oversight in international matters, but the bias is painfully clear in these two cases.

What amuses me is how Turkey tries to pass itself off as a European democracy even as it assassinates Turkish journalists who speak out against the government and crush the freedom of speech underfoot.

Not that any nation is much better when it comes to free speech. Look at what happened to Helen Thomas in the US.

I find a lot of parallels between what happened to the Palestinians at the hands of Israel and between what Turkey inflicted on Armenia. And at least we have the sympathy of Europe. Palestinians have no one.

Comment

Originally posted by ADandelion View Post
                Our relationship with Turkey has been so poisoned, I doubt it will ever heal. And I'm not sure that Armenians want it to be healed.

The Turkish culture is somewhat sick. The people there are fine; they're the same kind of people that you find anywhere. But when you're raised in such an environment, it warps your perspective.

Of course, I say this from a biased, Armenian perspective, but examining my reasoning, I can say that while my intrinsic dislike of Turks is based off of the influence of Armenian sentiment throughout my life, my views on their culture comes from an entirely rational place.

What infuriates me more than anything is how Turkey has been given carte blanche in foreign relations for so long, much like Israel (though that has been changing lately). Being useful to the Western nations will of course grant you more lenient oversight in international matters, but the bias is painfully clear in these two cases.

What amuses me is how Turkey tries to pass itself off as a European democracy even as it assassinates Turkish journalists who speak out against the government and crush the freedom of speech underfoot.

Not that any nation is much better when it comes to free speech. Look at what happened to Helen Thomas in the US.

I find a lot of parallels between what happened to the Palestinians at the hands of Israel and between what Turkey inflicted on Armenia. And at least we have the sympathy of Europe. Palestinians have no one.
                When you say: Palestinians have no one do you mean besides 80 million arabs?
                And when you say: we have the sympathy of Europe is this the Europe that's holding the eurovisionand that is part of NATO?
                Is this the Europe that vacillates between what's good for them and the truth?
                Have you ever heard of the man who said what he meant and meant what he said?
                When one says they are carrying the banner of TRUTH and then shakes the hand of a known fraud and heartless murder perhaps sympathy might
                Have to go
                Artashes

Comment

When you say: Palestinians have no one do you mean besides 80 million arabs?
                  And when you say: we have the sympathy of Europe is this the Europe that's holding the eurovisionand that is part of NATO?
                  Is this the Europe that vacillates between what's good for them and the truth?
                  Have you ever heard of the man who said what he meant and meant what he said?
                  When one says they are carrying the banner of TRUTH and then shakes the hand of a known fraud and heartless murder perhaps sympathy might
                  Have to go
                  Artashes

These 80 million Arabs have no real power in the civilized world. The Arab world lives in outdated squalor, and their methods of assistance don't particularly endear them to the West and Far East, as far as diplomacy goes.

Indeed, that is the Europe that I'm referring to.

I have heard of him, but I have yet to have the pleasure of making his acquaintance.

And there is no truth, there is only perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by ADandelion View Post
                    These 80 million Arabs have no real power in the civilized world. The Arab world lives in outdated squalor, and their methods of assistance don't particularly endear them to the West and Far East, as far as diplomacy goes.

Indeed, that is the Europe that I'm referring to.

I have heard of him, but I have yet to have the pleasure of making his acquaintance.

And there is no truth, there is only perspective.
                    The Sun( Old Sole(soul) is big(really big) and round and golden. Your perspective does not and cannot change the truth. The truth is not dependent on your perspective or any other (important?) persons opinion or perspective.
                    Would you recognize him even if you meet him?
                    The very consistent appeal by the Arab community for Palestine far outweighs every mention of Armenia
                    Emmensily.
                    If our just cause was mentioned half as much(publicized) perhaps people would know about us too.
                    Artashes

Comment

The whole question of whether truth exists is a bit heavy for this thread, but you seem to be lingering on the subject so I will do my best to clarify my point of view on it.

I believe there is a single and universal Truth concerning all that there was, is, and will be. This Truth, however, is factual. It consists of an explanation of what happens and why it happens. It is not a justification or judgement, becasue judgement is based off of a moral system, and morality is a man-made construct, arbitrary to each individual.

The Truth, which is singular and undeniable, does not depend on perspective. However, the lesser truth in the more mundane, human sense, does. Any statement about human nature is both true and untrue, simply becasue people are not developed enough to reach any conclusive understanding about themselves.

So my statement regarding truth being a child of perspective applies to truth as advocated by people, or as preached by anyone who claims to carry its banner. There is no certainty in the human experience, only the folly of those who claim otherwise.

I am a little confused about your statement regarding the Sun. I assume it was meant to illustrate your point, and as I have already done so to my own satisfaction, I'll let your rhetorical anecdote be.

As for the appeal on the part of Palestine outweighing the appeal for Armenia (though I argue that we have been liberated from oppression by foreign countries as much as any nation of the region can reasonable be, while Palestine has not), that is entirely true. Those appeals fall on deaf ears, however.

Our cause concerns us, while the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is an infamous source of tension across the world. Don't get me wrong, I wish prosperity for my country as much as any citizen, and I'm certainly not saying the suffering of one people outweighs that of the other. I'm simply trying to draw parallels to help depict the issue in a clearer way.

Comment

Working...
                      X