Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Violette's Chatting Corner

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaannd we're BACK!

Look who's back
    Back again
    Violette's back
    Tell your friends
    Look who's back look who's back look who's back look who's bacccckk

Tag Team back again...
    Check reck it let's begin
    Party on party people....something something...
    DC's in the house jump jump for joy..
    it's a party over here
    A party over there...
    bla bla bla
    Shake your derier (sp?)

Comment

• Post #1269

I hadn't realized how many posts I had until right now. Wow. Alright back to me. This morning I had a very hard time getting up because I had the worst dream last night. I dreamt that I was walking into this room. There was a baby there about 2-3 years of age. He/She had his/her back towards me and was sitting by the window at the end of the room. I walked up to the baby and I asked where his/her mommy was. All I could hear was this little whisper saying, "You're my mommy". I told the baby that I didn't have any children, and then with his back still faced toward me, he pointed to my tummy. OH MY LORDY I WAS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!! I started crying and I couldn't stop. This baby was freaking me out cuz it wasn't turning around to reveal his face. Well, I walked up to it, still crying, hoping to get some comfort from this baby....then then it turned around and looked at me. He smiled, then as I went over to give him a kiss, he opened his mouth, revealing these huge fangs....HE BIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The little f*cker BIT ME! Then I jumped up, screaming for my mom. She freaked out too. This was strange. I guess all the screaming wore me out cuz I was hella (nice one) tired this morning.

I need coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by violette829
        Post #1269

I hadn't realized how many posts I had until right now. Wow. Alright back to me. This morning I had a very hard time getting up because I had the worst dream last night. I dreamt that I was walking into this room. There was a baby there about 2-3 years of age. He/She had his/her back towards me and was sitting by the window at the end of the room. I walked up to the baby and I asked where his/her mommy was. All I could hear was this little whisper saying, "You're my mommy". I told the baby that I didn't have any children, and then with his back still faced toward me, he pointed to my tummy. OH MY LORDY I WAS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!! I started crying and I couldn't stop. This baby was freaking me out cuz it wasn't turning around to reveal his face. Well, I walked up to it, still crying, hoping to get some comfort from this baby....then then it turned around and looked at me. He smiled, then as I went over to give him a kiss, he opened his mouth, revealing these huge fangs....HE BIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The little f*cker BIT ME! Then I jumped up, screaming for my mom. She freaked out too. This was strange. I guess all the screaming wore me out cuz I was hella (nice one) tired this morning.

I need coffee.
        Damn. Freaky indeed. Kind of reminds me of the "dream" Charlize Theron's character had in the movie The Devil's Advocate, where she finds this baby just like the one you described, and as he turns around to face her, she sees that he is holding her ovaries.

Comment

• Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
          Damn. Freaky indeed. Kind of reminds me of the "dream" Charlize Theron's character had in the movie The Devil's Advocate, where she finds this baby just like the one you described, and as he turns around to face her, she sees that he is holding her ovaries.

That's exactly what I was thinking!! OMG Isn't that freaky? What scared me the most was the baby's fangs!!!! OOOOH and he was so cute too. Hmmm I wonder if that means I won't be able to have babies...hmm

At least Dusken will be happy...I won't be able to reproduce! Oh wait..that's not funny.

Comment

• Hey that reminds me...I heard from someone (probably as stupid as I) that for women with type O blood, it's harder to get pregnant!

Comment

Hey that reminds me...I heard from someone (probably as stupid as I) that for women with type O blood, it's harder to get pregnant!
              Hmmm, I don't know about that. Never heard of it. The only blood-related thing that I know can have a negative effect on a pregnancy is the Rh factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
                Hmmm, I don't know about that. Never heard of it. The only blood-related thing that I know can have a negative effect on a pregnancy is the Rh factor.

Rh factor? Please do tell what this means Flamesss jan!

Comment

• Rh factor is the "+" or "-" in reference to blood type. B+, O-, etc.

Comment

Rh factor? Please do tell what this means Flamesss jan!
                    "Finally, the Rh factor is important for pregnant women. If an Rh+ man and an Rh- woman have a child, the child can be Rh+ or Rh-, depending upon the genotype of the father. If the baby is Rh+, this can cause problems. While in the womb, some blood cells from the baby will cross the placenta into the mother's blood stream. The mother will make antibodies to the Rh+ cells. If the woman becomes pregnant again and if the baby is Rh+, the mother's anti-Rh antibodies will cross into the baby's blood and destroy its red blood cells, which can kill the baby. If diagnosed early, it is possible to save a baby under these circumstances by replacing the baby's blood with transfusions that are free of the Rh antibodies. Also, if this situation is known, it is possible to treat a Rh- woman with anti-Rh antibodies (RhoGam) immediately after childbirth to inactivate the baby's Rh+ cells and prevent the mother from forming anti-Rh antibodies (desensitize her)."

Here's some basic info.

Comment

• Wow. Thanx Flames jan!!!! I learned a lot from that. I'm an O+ and my parents are both A+...so umm...I was always wondering. But, now I know! BTW I took biology classes, but dropped them every time, so I guess this is why I'm an idiot on the subject.

Comment

Working...
                      X