Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Happy Easter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emil
    Speaking of rabbits and easter. Last night while waiting for relatives to show up typically late, 2 rabbits were in my backyard. I should have chopped their heads off and ate them.
    Nothing better than a roasted rabbit with baked apples. Now that's an Easter feast! Although I do find rabbits on a fatty side. And I can't slaughter animals, I just eat them. The dirty work has to be done by someone else. I have yet to see a chicken without its head running around. That should be freaky to watch, just hopefully without the blood squirting in all different directions otherwise I might actually bless the ground with my previously digested meal. Do they really run around decapitated?

Comment

Ugh, animal cruelty.

And this one that my cuz sent me.
      Attached Files
      I see...

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
        Nothing better than a roasted rabbit with baked apples. Now that's an Easter feast! Although I do find rabbits on a fatty side. And I can't slaughter animals, I just eat them. The dirty work has to be done by someone else. I have yet to see a chicken without its head running around. That should be freaky to watch, just hopefully without the blood squirting in all different directions otherwise I might actually bless the ground with my previously digested meal. Do they really run around decapitated?

I wouldn't know. Only time I've taken their heads off is after they been shot.

Comment

Happy Easter everyone

Comment

Happy Easter to you too Inna. Looks nice. We didn't color eggs this year. :-(
            I see...

Comment

Hahaha, that was some post there, eve jan.

I've seen a chicken beheaded, and it did put up a fight afterwards. *OH GOD, I CAN'T GO ON!*

Khappy Easter, everyone!

Comment

Kristos Hariav ee merelots

Orhniale harutiun Kristosi

thank u thanku
                Happy Easter

Comment

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!!!
                  EASTER MIRACLE TO REPORT:

The new Arachnort of the Canadian Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church, Bagrat Galstanyan, delivered a very LOGICAL, THOUGHT-OUT, SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE easter message!

This is unheard of in Montreal, where the old arkebisgobos would just blabber ooooon and oooooon, trying to use the biggest words he could find in order to feel superior to everybody else (I hear he's in California now, good luck with that ). It was the first time that people weren't running out of the church as soon as the Srpazan came to speak. People stayed and actually LISTENED and UNDERSTOOD what he had to say, and once he finished talking.....the crowd was STILL at their pews, as if waiting for him to continue.

This man spoke from the heart, and despite the fact that he was mighty deceived about the opening of the new Cilician Arachnortaran in Montreal (a whole new subject, which will probably get me labelled as anti-tashag again ), he spoke about hope, and trust in a very, very relevant way.

I don't know if anybody else cares about this. I just had to share this with everyone because I was very very impressed.

Comment

easters alomst over i hope every ones wuz happy!!!!! i had lamb and asparagus and baked potatos and eggs and collyflower!! mmmmmmm

Comment

And by the way, why in the world do we have the Easter Bunny if we are supposed to eat fish? I say grill the suckaas and marinate them with some spicy sauce. Then the holiday would be more logical. Otherwise having an Easter Bunny is just senseless, if you can't eat them.
                      Fish?? i dont eat fish no matter what the occasion... eww..

& of COURSE u can eat the easter bunnies!! when they're made of CHOCOLATE!!!! mmmmmmm... lol

Do they really run around decapitated?
                      yea apparently they do... & for quite a while too!!! but not in any coordinated manner... its just a reflex of all their muscles pulling their final spasms before they die. that must be SO funny to watch.

i'm not for animal cruelty AT ALL, trust me, but knowing somebody's gonna eat the chicken, it's just the food chain working itself as far as i'm concerned... & seeing a headless chicken run around has GOT to be funny... then again, who knows, if i actually see it, i might feel really sorry for the animal.. food chain or not... who knows..

Comment

Working...
                      X