Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Your Past, Present and Future ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inna
    hmmm...I guess I'll go for it..but I just want to see if it works, I really dont care how much of the future your friend sees in my life...I just want to know if all this is true, so if he knows something about my past or present maybe then I will believe you and your friend

Name: Inna
    DOB: 13/09/84 ... I don't know what time I was born, but if it's really necessary then I will ask my mom
    Place of Birth: Baku, Azerbaijan

The time is important .. You can ask your mom of course ..
    -just wanted to remind you again-
    My life is my own reaction. It is my own echo ..

Comment

I will post now about the ones who gave their dates ..
      And we’ll see what do you think about it ..
      As I said this is a very small part of what he can tell .. –he wanted to give all the information .. but I didn’t .. –
      So now I will go eat something .. and then come and post them
      Last edited by töö____müch; 04-29-2004, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I will post First .. U owe me one hehe -just kiddin-

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
          I think the whole point of this was to wait so long before giving the answers that the future will already be the present by the time we get the answer. Clever.

Vrouyr:
          stuborn,,no one can change your mind. short tempered cant accept any opinion or idea that counter yours.u r ruled by ur heart rather then head.u are able to sacrifices for ur loved ones and on the other hand u are able to hurt badly the people u hate.u don’t plan ur future...u live day by day.
          It seems like u hide the feelings u feel for ur partner ...ur partners (sexual or gf)...where somehow rich but couldn’t get enough satisfaction...
          U r more attached to your mother this doesn’t mean ur to good with her....and maternal uncles and relatives. with brothers and sister ups and downs...also with father.blood diseases are noticed
          .the days u had good where .at1993 the 6th month u had 6 months that will be until the beginning of the year 1994 ...then in general the periods where bad until 2000 u had one good year...right now u r not in a good situation.
          ..u have little wealth..bad health..

Comment

Aaaahhhh!! The Suspense Is Unbearable!!! It's Almost Painful! Aahhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by DvlzAdvocate
              I'll be a good sport and participate!!!

Name: Irene

Date and Time of Birth: 21/05/85, 3:00pm

Place of Birth: Yerevan, Armenia
              Irene:
              Quick thinker,alerted mind,very bad tongue,,she hurts people with her tongue (she must be careful in arguments.)wanna have control,even at her husband..even if married she will have other activities.she will be attached to her husband after marriage.. superfisious...she can do more then one job at one time.short tempered.lot of money losses,from brother's also enmity between them...U had very bad life no bed comfort..always take very much time to get sleep...U r able to lie or cheat on people..U waste money..u life was full of anger humuliation,ect..bcoz u had too much bad things in life I will tell u the periods where u had better days..when child from 1990 until 1991 2nd month....then u didn’t have good time until 2000 lasted 2 and half years...again good period at/ 2003 the 8th month it was like u entered an other dimension in your life away of ur past.....good profession...
              In family ur not good with your mother and ur younger brother and sisters if u have and if u have elder brother or sister..also not good with them,,,Ur good with your father better relation with him...

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname
                Actually, they didn't give any prognostications. They just gave personality profiles. Seemed fairly accurate, for the most part. I'd say about 90% for both. They had both just met me, too, so I doubt they were just making up stuff that they thought was accurate.

Anyway, here goes:

Adam Acosta
                11/30/1980
                5:25 AM
                Downey, CA, USA

ADAM:
                good reputation,good in your work loyal..proud brave,no patience.u dont admit ur fault.even when u deep down r convinced ur wrong.u don’t like to deceive others and be deceived by others.ur decisions are hardly changed by others.ur hard worker.ur like family life.
                loss of wealth.gas problem in ur body.
                U r loved by ur friends,always u make fights with ur brothers,,ur good or better with ur elders brothers or sisters...enmity toward ur parents....it seems like u have enough wealth..
                Ur life was full of big ups and big downs..like suddenly ur life changes to an other extreem.like.

from the year 1989 the 6th month until 1994 u had terrible time it can be like u where sleeping in places not comfortable not home...people used to hurt ur feelings...and everything that hurt u deep.
                after the period like in 1994 u had a gf...it was nice..u where with her until the middle of 1996.in the middle of 2001 u had an other gf..u should be with her until now..

Comment

Well, since Ani claims that Adam's is accurate, I'll give it a shot.

Anna
                  01/29/1983
                  12:15am
                  Yerevan, Armenia
                  Last edited by sSsflamesSs; 04-29-2004, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodit3
                    Wow, Adam yours is pretty accurate.
                    Okay, I'm curious...do mine

xxxxxxxxx
                    xxxxxxxxx
                    2:30 pm (I think)
                    Yerevan, Armenia

can you be sure about the time ?

Comment

Originally posted by töö____müch
                      can you be sure about the time ?
                      Sure, I asked my mom and she said the same. It's 2:30 pm.

Comment

Working...
                      X