Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What Are Your Favorite Quotes ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Never under estimate the heart of a champion" ~ Coach Rudy Tomjanovich

There a quote for ya!

Comment

• "We have a saying down in Texas. Fool me once . . . shame on me. But you won't fool me again." - George W. Bush

Comment

• That which is Hard is easily achievable, that which is impossible is dificult to achieve.
        How do you hurt a masochist?
        -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by loseyourname
          "We have a saying down in Texas. Fool me once . . . shame on me. But you won't fool me again." - George W. Bush
          too bad he's a fool himself

Comment

• [A] genuine tattoo.... tells a story. I like stories and tattoos, no matter how well done, and if they don't tell a story that involves you emotionally, then they're just there for decoration, then they're not a valid tattoo. There has to be some emotional appeal or they're not, to my way of thinking, a real tattoo. It tells people what you are and what you believe in, so there's no mistakes. ~Leo, tattooist, 1993, quoted in Margo DeMello, Bodies of Inscription, 2000

Comment

• Any chance too hit Baron ey. What a joke.

Comment

• "Love is the illusion that one woman differs from another."---some chauvanist pig

Comment

• "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
                  -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Not my favorites of all time, but ones off the top of my head:

"Beg my pardon to Martin, but we ain't marching, we're shooting, and daily recruiting" - Bizzy Bone.

A reminder that despite peace efforts, the war is still on... not just for blacks, but for all oppressed people. I'm sure we can all relate.

"--A reminder that we all want the same thing: to leave the world a better place than we found it, to raise our children to hope rather than to fear, and that rather than a color-blind world, we must be a color-PROUD world, not denying who and what we are, but rather celebrating the strengths in our uniqueness" - Kyle Richmond.

Absolutely beautiful and words to live by.

EDIT:
                    I just noticed that I my post followed a quote from Martin Luther King, and the first words in MY quote were "By my pardon to Martin." LOL, what are the odds?
                    Last edited by HyeJinx1984; 07-13-2004, 08:00 AM.
                    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by ckBejug
                      What's wrong with singing that? Baron?!

Menk angeghdz zinvor ehehehennnk, arants i vidjag. Ookhdelenk dzarayehehehel, yergar jamanag......... Ayroon soor oooh hoor, baderazmi taaaashd, gebase mezi....

You suck and so does Paul.
                      well its not because they were singing that that he said shutup... he actually ended up singing that song!!!

it was between songs in the azkayin set & he was wondering what song to sing next... & this table of ppl start singing that. he doesnt like it when ppl go over his head like that, so he just totally RIPs into them!! "aahh shaataaap!!!"
                      LOOOOLLLL i couldnt handle it, that was too funny!!! im standing on stage covering my face because i dont know if i should laugh... or if i should........ no, no, DEFINITELY laugh!! lol

the guy's totally over the top aylevs... he looked better when i saw him than the last time i had seen him.. put on a few pounds.. i dont think he's abusing himself as much as he used to..... but in terms of talking to ppl, he's totally gone too far.... he's over the top, its too much....

Comment

Working...
                      X