Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Did the Moon Landing Really Occur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Moon Landing Really Occur?

I don't believe that the moon landing really occured. I don't see why HIV would be fake, however.

Originally posted by Baron Dants
    I don't believe that the moon landing really occured.
    Tell me you're kidding. Please?
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Yay, I made a thread with no effort!
      But no, I'm not kidding.

Comment

Yay, I made a thread with no effort!
        But no, I'm not kidding.
        Now, do you think that the initial moon landing never occured and people have been to the moon, etc since then? Or that nothing ever landed in space?
        The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Funny thing happened to me and my friend Drew once. We were talking to this crackpot dude that told us the moon landing couldn't have been real, because the flag was waving and there is no wind on the moon. The next day we were playing trivial pursuit and one of the questions asked the name of the engineer that designed the self-waving flag for the Apollo missions. Isn't coincidence grand?

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
            Now, do you think that the initial moon landing never occured and people have been to the moon, etc since then? Or that nothing ever landed in space?
            Just the initial one was fake. I'm not going to argue with anybody, because obviously, I don't have conclusive proof. I just see so many reasons for it to be staged, and as I've learned: if ever in doubt, the States are probably lying.

Comment

This is the best one:
              I also heard a theory regarding the images of some rover that was sent to the moon. Images of the rover moving and hopping over little mounds of dirt were in a slower motion as expected. Conspiracy theorists said, "But if you speed up that video just right, you will see that it is moving as it would on Earth." Holy phucking shyt! These people are real stupid! Ratios folks! Elementary mathematics!

There is no way America could have faked the lunar landing without Russia knowing it was fake. They were monitoring the skies meticulously.

Comment

Just the initial one was fake. I'm not going to argue with anybody, because obviously, I don't have conclusive proof. I just see so many reasons for it to be staged, and as I've learned: if ever in doubt, the States are probably lying.
                Kindof diminishes someone's life work to say it never happened, doesn't it? So sad that pictures and video are no longer solid proof because so much doctoring of these things occurs and making something fake that looks very real is so easy to do. I for one know that it happened and refuse to believe that so many people would be so dumb as to believe it if it never did. Don't you think the Russians and other countries with space programs would have jumped at the opportunity to prove it was indeed made-up?

Comment

...if ever in doubt, the States are probably lying.
                  I agree with this, partially. I make it a point to disbelieve what the government tells me but also to disbelieve what people tell me about the government.

Comment

Originally posted by dusken
                    I agree with this, partially. I make it a point to disbelieve what the government tells me but also to disbelieve what people tell me about the government.
                    So this conversation will basically go nowhere, right?

Look CK, it might very well have been real. The fact is that it occured in such a highly political setting that there will be doubt about it. And what could anybody prove those days anyways? The media in the States had so many people convinced that Elvis was a communist plot to corrupt the youth...

Comment

Working...
                    X