Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dave Chapelle Tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DvlzAdvocate
    Bye Bye Tigran jan, I'll miss you! Your jokes, and your fights with anonymouse (to think that at one time you guys were father and son), your so called "rabiz" way of talking (which isn't "rabiz" it is more of a hayastanci/yerevanci way of talking ), your Armenian Pride, your avator! All in all I will miss your presence in this forum.

Tigran is right though, I participated in this forum and liked it because of the people and mostly the freedom to say what I wanted to say when I wanted to say it and not be held back about it. NOW, this freedom is being taken away from us because some people just dont like it? Why compromise what you have to say in order to please others? Arn't we all friends here? It is better to be recognized as the forum that has members that say what they want, that are friends, and that are smart! Rather than the forum trying to get a link on Armenian club.
    The mods were right. Some people in here are posting only for shock value because nobody listens to them in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
      Stestsyun yev hajoghutsyun bolorin. Yes shatem sirum tut.
      Tigran, we are sorry to see you go, but of course it is your ultimate decision. I understand your frustration with editing, but you must also understand ours, when we see some of the profanity. I wish you success in the future, and I love tut as well, hopefully I can pick some from the branches in front of my window, before the birds do.

As for the rest of you guys, please don't exaggerate. The only time censorship and editing is applied is when heavy profanity and tactless insults are being used. Also remember that you don't always see some of the comments, because the mods do a great job at removing them from the public eye so that no one would be offended. And finally, have fun and enjoy the summer.

Comment

The skit with the "black white supremist" was hilarious. I saw it on of his shows. A blind black guy that doesn't know he's black becomes a white supremist. The whole thing was funny.

Comment

Do you guys not see R-rated movies either? LOL @ being offended.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
            Im tired of all this censoring b8llsh8t. This forum is seriously like the Soviet Union or some Fascist country, if what we say isnt really your idea of what we should be posting then you delete or edit or whatever the hell it is that makes you guys happy. The forum has lost its damn meaning and for what, noone gives a crap what we write, armenianclub still hasnt put your little link up there, keep trying and censoring the crap out of it as much as you want.

Aright this is my last comment, i think a lot of people will be overjoyed, so at least dont delete or edit this as common decency, at least let people derive some pleasure from this dry uninteresting thing this place has become.

Anyway some last words, Vrouyr jan you can email me at [email protected], im not coming back here again, anonymouse try to act a little more your age, and dont worry i will be president one day and you can cry all you want when it happens and you can attack me all you want then. Everyone else, it was a pleasure meeting you, keep up the ARMENIAN pride, let the world know about us and our country, make me proud. This is the first summer in my house and i just realized that the huge tree in my backyard is a tut (mulberry) tree, and i was thinking of planting one so i am really happy, haha so random,

Stestsyun yev hajoghutsyun bolorin. Yes shatem sirum tut.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

No matter what you guys say, I still think you guys moidify too much than before, and I liked it before. But I'm not leaving (Even though some people might get joy out of that) because of the change, I'll adapt.

Originally posted by patlajan
              The mods were right. Some people in here are posting only for shock value because nobody listens to them in real life.

Was that a crack at me?

Comment

No matter what you guys say, I still think you guys moidify too much than before, and I liked it before. But I'm not leaving (Even though some people might get joy out of that) because of the change, I'll adapt.

Was that a crack at me?
                It's not you. They know who they are.

Comment

OH ok, I was gonna say (Eat me!) But now I guess I don't have to

Comment

OH ok, I was gonna say (Eat me!) But now I guess I don't have to
                    HAhaha "eat me". What does that even mean? Don't use that phrase if you're ever on a trip in Africa.

Comment

Working...
                    X