Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption

I don't know where to post this so I'll just do it here.

Well, I wouldn’t really care if I wasn’t Armenian but I have to say that this makes me sick. No matter how indifferent I try to be, in the end it gets to me!
    Of course, the whole world is corrupted and I can’t expect my country to be perfect, but in this tiny place, where there’s only a few million Armenians, many many people are dirtier than garbage. You know why I say this? Well first of all if you’ve ever been here you must’ve noticed all the strip clubs scattered around Yerevan, at almost every corner, even right NEXT to the Yerevan State University.
    Second of all there are too many prostitutes that you might never know how many types of diseases they have, working from $5 or less. A lot of them are mothers, close to 40 and I know that you’re gonna say they must provide for their children…ah whatever. OK so what about all the men who leave their pretty (or not) and definitely cleaner wives and go hump these dirty, hairy and sometimes even toothless xxxxxs like animals? Can’t they just learn something new instead? Some men even cheat on their pregnant wives. (oh I have my sources)
    The boys here, starting maybe from age 14 are allowed to go to strip clubs, smoke and drink freely, and they can even go to prostitutes at an early age if not 14 then maybe 15 or 16. There’s no law or anything.
    And what about the “virgin” teen girls? First they fk around (or maybe just once lol) then go to the doc to sew “it” up for marriage. Oh I forgot to mention that there’s some clinic here where husbands take their wives to sew “it” up cuz they enjoy breaking it…
    Well everyone is lying to each other and as I said there’s no law so everyone can do as they wish. You might even see 14yr olds and 20yr olds dancing in the same disco.
    I don’t mean to sound old fashioned and bigheaded but I feel sorry for these losers because for them life is about strip clubs, xxxxxs, clothes and makeup. Nothing else. And truth is, when I first came here, like many foreigners I couldn’t tell the difference between a xxxx and a good girl. Decent Armenians say this too. Well here, when someone wants to be a “zargatsats”, they , especially the girls, dress like hoes. Education is the last thing you might ever need. I'm sorry but the designer stores I've been to (not in Armenia of course) don't sell trashy clothes like they do here.
    Oh well I don’t blame them you know, it’s not really their fault they’re like this. They have been brainwashed by the media. And the country is too poor and uneducated to print new books, instead they show all kinds of crap on TV.
    Oh and some people think that just because someone is from Karabakh, Iran, Syria or Lebanon they're the same muslim Turk/Arab.

yes it is sad, and that whole revirginization procedure is the most absolutely ludicrous thing imagined!! i wanna yell: "hey!! get over it already! she had sex and it's done with!"...it's not like it's murder for God's sake!! yeah on the one end of this twisted spectrum you see the obsession with virginity (virgin fetish) and on the other end you see sexual madness, such as the clubs and prostitution!---whatever happened to common sense and moderation?

Comment

Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
        yes it is sad, and that whole revirginization procedure is the most absolutely ludicrous thing imagined!! i wanna yell: "hey!! get over it already! she had sex and it's done with!"...it's not like it's murder for God's sake!! yeah on the one end of this twisted spectrum you see the obsession with virginity (virgin fetish) and on the other end you see sexual madness, such as the clubs and prostitution!---whatever happened to common sense and moderation?
        HyeBruin, this is not what its all about..

I know what you are saying marron, though i havent been there i have many relatives who are here and who still liev there and tell me about it. It disgusts me to the max, it is the saddest state of being for human beings... I dont understand why they have come to this, what was the problem with living clean lives. This makes me very sad... but atleast i heat that in the towns life hasnt corrupted like that yet, and there is hope ... ATLEAST... its still something.. and the worst part is.. thre is nothing. NOTHIGN we can do about it.. Armenia is in the hands of high stake rollers.. the people who make the money treat these women like trash.. and its plain sad to think about this.. i hate you for bringing it up **i dont really hate you, just a figure of speech**
        How do you hurt a masochist?
        -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

..........Is it really THAT bad? I know many people who've recently returned from trips to Armenia that have nothing but good things to say... and a majority of these people were female. I'm sure like everywhere else in the world it has it's bad areas of town and Ghettos, but you make it sound like the entire country is one big Compton or East L.A.... sure you're not overexagerating just a little bit? I can't imagine certian family members I knew who grew up in America moving to Hyastan to raise their kids if it was that kind of enviroment. I know stuff is bad.... but come on.
          "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Working...
          X