Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The official video game thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Siggie
    How about entertain yourself? Do something fun? Do you not watch television or movies either?
    Hey I was just referring to video games Leave the movies out of this! Plus when you go to the movies with a date, you're building friendships/relationships/social skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by ckBejug
      Ahhhh don't remind me. I am having bad memories. Clerics, revival, looting, Evercrack, Diablo, Diablo II, Warcraft, Counterstrike, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH.....

*runs screaming away from thread*

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!!!!! My Tauren Shaman will catch you!!! bwaa haa haa!!!

"All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

• CK played all those games?

Jinx you still play alot? WC3?

Comment

• Originally posted by GSTracer05
          CK played all those games?

Jinx you still play alot? WC3?
          Don't really play as much as I let on. What happens is I usually don't play much at all except for like two or three months around the holiday season (now) cause that's when all the new games come out. By february I'd be surprised if I'll be playing anygames at all cause all the Half Life 2-Halo 2-San Andreas-World of Warcraft-Vampire Bloodlines-Doom3-Myst4 goodness will be over.

You know I just realized ALL of those are either sequels, spin offs or adaptations of other games. Aren't there anymore original ideas in gaming?

But to answer your question, yea I play Warcraft 3 time to time on battle.net... I really suck though, lol, much better at the single player game.

Comment

• Aye Jynx, I hoped you could help me to raise a little my stats because I'm not very good at Warcraft TFT.

Anyway, as for counter strike, it's really the worst fps I ever played. This game needs no skill it's just a point and click game..oh yeah, yoy've got to see the ennemy first.

Thats why in FPS, I LOOOOOVE tribes

Comment

• Originally posted by !EEK
              This game needs no skill it's just a point and click game.
              Hence why the general public loves counter-strike so much

Comment

• who's General Public?

Anyway, in Belgium , in every cyber cafe 8/10 of people play CS, I find it sad....this game is more frustrating than enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by !EEK
                  Anyway, in Belgium , in every cyber cafe 8/10 of people play CS, I find it sad....this game is more frustrating than enjoyable.
                  Same here. Actually, ironic as it may sound, I've never really played Counter Strike before *shrugs* never held my interest really.. have only recently started getting into first person shooters.

Comment

• Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
                    Same here. Actually, ironic as it may sound, I've never really played Counter Strike before *shrugs* never held my interest really.. have only recently started getting into first person shooters.

What FPS do you like?

Comment

• Hmm... the Halo games, the Deus Ex games (thought their more like RPGs hiding behind the guise of a FPS), Goldeneye lol... I dunno, it's so few. The unreal games are cool though nothing deep.

You know just looking at my PC game collection I realized how small it is in comparrison to my console game list. Literally the only games I own on PC are: Diablo 1 & 2, Warcraft III & Frozen Throne, Starcraft, Sacrafice and Vampire Bloodlines. I've owned others before, these are currently the only games I still physically have.

Comment

Working...
                      X