Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Women's collective responsibility for violence and criminality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's collective responsibility for violence and criminality

It is an undisputable fact that women in general are - more or less - attracted to violent macho men. Whether it is unconsciously or not. There are so many of this kind of women that one can't blame it on a few of them and simply call it an "individual thing".

Boys get to experience in low ages how girls choose the violent and aggressive boys - the trouble makers - over the nice ones.

Every year convicted inmates in prisons all over the Western world receive thousands and thousands of love letters from women they don't know.

Women are, thus, directly responsible for much of the male violence and criminality. Of course, most of the men who - since their childhood - develope a criminal character, are also unconscious about the roots of their behavior.

Women, being the hypocritical and immoral creatures that they are, critisize men's violence in the same time they are attracted to it.

How can women be responsible for it, you may ask. Don't men have the ability to choose for themselves?

No, not in this case. Their natural drives force them to do whatever they have to in order to get women, otherwise (without reproduction) humanity will die out. And that is not an option.

Perhaps the Talibans took this fact into consideration when they oppressed and covered women up, reasoning that if women were removed from any participation in society their chances to influence it would decrease considerably, and thus their impact on men as well.

For, one of the reasons of why it in the Islamic world is taboo for women to express their sexual desires might very well be attributed to this fact: by forbidding them to do so, men will also be protected from their demands, and consequently, society will be spared from a lot of violence and criminality.
    Last edited by Azgaser; 12-03-2004, 08:43 PM.

I'm just waiting to see the responses to this, lol, good one man..
    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Can I ask what is the reason for making women seem like they are Satan? I agree as human being we are not perfect but whats with the bashing???
      You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

No one has said anything about "Satan", I'm just stating pure facts. Don't blame it on me, blame it on Nature.

Comment

Who said I was blaming it on you. And your answer "blame it on Nature" doesnt really answer my question.

By nature all man and woman have good and bad qualities. So that isnt a good answer at all.

Comment

While I wouldn't go as far as to say women are responsible for men's violence, there are subtle things that give this argument SOME merit. For example, why do women want their men to be taller than them? what's the big deal? 90% of the time a women responds with "Because I want to feel like he can protect me." Protect you? So you want someone who can kick ass, a good fighter?

Little things like that give some weight to this arguement... but I really don't think enough so that we can say women cause violence or rape. While women are confused creatures sometimes, men are also weasels who try to find ways of justifying their actions by blaming other people
            "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

What was your question then? You blamed me for "bashing" women, didn't you?

My answer was: I'm not bashing them, I'm just stating pure facts.

Comment

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
                While I wouldn't go as far as to say women are responsible for men's violence, there are subtle things that give this argument SOME merit. For example, why do women want their men to be taller than them? what's the big deal? 90% of the time a women responds with "Because I want to feel like he can protect me." Protect you? So you want someone who can kick ass, a good fighter?

Little things like that give some weight to this arguement... but I really don't think enough so that we can say women cause rape. While women are confused creatures sometimes, men are also weasels who try to find ways of justifying their actions by blaming other people

Okay Jinx that has nothing to do with it. You argument is soo silly and totally opposite of what he is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Azgaser
                  What was your question then? You blamed me for "bashing" women, didn't you?

My answer was: I'm not bashing them, I'm just stating pure facts.

Okay another personal question. Have you had bad experiences with women?

Comment

HyeJinx1984: No one said anything about rape. I mentioned violence and criminality, and then I don't just mean violence against women, but particularly men's violence against eachother.

Comment

Working...
                    X