Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I met Amanda Bynes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Bynes accused of murder

-- Once a respected actress on Nickelodeon, Amanda Bynes is now the focus of an international manhunt -- accused of child molestation and murder.

The allegations against Bynes left one South Carolina woman "in total shock." "I was scared," said Leslie, who asked that her last name not be used because she is accusing Bynes of molesting her 11-year-old daughter.

Leslie said her daughter met Bynes in karate class. She showed no interest in the mother but a strong interest in the girl, who is younger than her. She took her shopping, bought her expensive gifts, drove her to karate class and twice sent her flowers.

Leslie, a single mom, said she was suspicious at first but grew to trust Bynes. She even planned to designate Bynes as the girl's legal guardian in case of emergency.

"She stepped in as a mother to my daughter, and I used to thank God for her," Leslie said. "I would pray and thank my God."

Leslie said that changed when, after watching a video about inappropriate touching at school, the girl told her mother that Bynes had been touching her. "I gave her a hug and I told her everything was going to be OK," she said through tears. "That was hard."

According to police, Bynes would take the girl to places such as a Wal-Mart parking lot, fondle her repeatedly and make the girl touch her.

"She said that every time that they passed by there that she knew what was going to happen, especially when she noticed that the truck was slowing down," Leslie said. "And that she was just too scared to do anything."

Leslie said Bynes threatened her daughter, telling her she'd get in trouble if she talked about the alleged abuse and that no one would believe her because she was an actress.

But investigators did believe her. They moved to arrest Bynes and charge her with lewd acts with a minor. It was then they discovered Bynes had a husband.

'None of us knew'

Bynes met Milo Cohe de Araujo in 2003 when he was vacationing in Miami, Florida, from Brazil. She was 17 and he was 15. They married two years later. "I believe my family, everybody, was fooled by her," said Milo's sister, Alassandra Cohe de Araujo.

Alassandra said she remembers how charming Bynes could be. She also remembers how distant she became as her husband grew older.

"They didn't have a normal sexual life. They used to pass a month or three months without having any kind of contact," she said.

The couple eventually stopped going out together.

A local karate instructor called the fact that Bynes was married "the biggest shock."

"We had no clue she had a husband. None of us knew," Dale Coker said. Coker owns the karate school where Bynes befriended Leslie's daughter. He said he talked with Bynes every week and never heard any mention of a husband. "We never saw a husband; she never brought him for any special events we had. We've never seen him," he said.

Leslie said she and her daughter never met Bynes' husband, either. She told them he had gone back to Brazil to file for divorce.

"She is mysterious, very much mysterious," Alassandra said.

Alassandra said her brother pleaded with Bynes to stop spending so much time with Leslie's daughter.

Alassandra said her brother once told her, "Amanda loves to stay with the little girls. I think that when we have children, she'd want to be the mother of a girl."

International search

Then police began to uncover disturbing evidence of Bynes' alleged treatment of Leslie's daughter. As she was about to face more serious charges of molestation, the case took a deadly turn.

After Bynes failed to turn herself in March 15 to face a second round of charges, her husband was found dead at their home. Bynes was missing, launching an international manhunt.

According to police, Milo was shot while he slept, and neighbors reported seeing Bynes going in and out of the house at about the time of the killing. Hours later, a surveillance camera captured Bynes at a gas station. She withdrew several hundred dollars from the store's ATM, waved to the cashier on her way out -- and hasn't been seen since.

In Bynes' hometown of Thousand Oaks, California, wanted posters hang in store windows, and the manhunt is still front-page news. But many who knew her and her husband refuse to believe the charges.

"They were very happy," said Tracie Anderson, a family friend. "She'd whisper in his ear, and hug up on him.

"He was shy guy," Anderson said. "It was cute to watch them. She was very loving to him."

Pastor Kelly Fox, a spiritual adviser to the family, said he hopes Bynes turns herself in to prove her innocence.

"I would have to have a picture of her doing it before I could believe it," he said. "It does not make sense."

But as the charges against Bynes mounted, authorities said she may have been preparing for life on the run, growing mustache and gaining weight. A grainy picture taken with a friend's cellular telephone camera shortly before Bynes disappeared, authorities said, shows Bynes experimenting with her appearance. U.S. marshals said they're developing strong leads as they hunt for a young woman some now believe was leading two lives.

"We're stuck here until she's found," Leslie said.

The waiting, Alassandra said, is "terrible."

"We don't have a word to say what we are feeling," she said.

Comment

Where on Earth did you find that? Post links when you post articles.

Comment

Um...what? Is that a joke?

Comment

Pastor Kelly Fox, a spiritual adviser to the family, said he hopes Bynes turns herself in to prove her innocence.

"I would have to have a picture of her doing it before I could believe it," he said. "It does not make sense."
          I wonder if he wants pictures of the murder or the molestation.
          Last edited by Stark Evade; 08-08-2005, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah, Stark Evade. We're big fans of Amanda Bynes here.

Comment

Umm... ok. How about giving the visual unpleasantness a rest? Excellent idea! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stark Evade
                Umm... ok. How about giving the visual unpleasantness a rest? Excellent idea! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
                  Apparently a younger girl.

Comment

Working...
                  X