Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ankap - Angry at the Mayans for a false prediction? POST YOUR GRIEVANCES HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ankap! Never hold a belching contest with a cow.

Comment

*Crickets Chirping.

Comment

Hey guys what's going on?

Nothing much, just kicking the bucket.

You mean kicking the xxxx?

No, kicking the bucket, we're getting ready to die.

Oh, must be depressing.

It isn't you idiot.

Oh Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

Nobody cares about what you meant.

Someone must.

No one does.

You Sure? How do you know?

Because I'm you and I know how I've been treated all my life.

Oh wow, I see.

STFU you stupid xxxx and go make me a sandwich. Don't make hit a xxxxx.

I don't see the need for the rough talk. We're out of Bread and Cheese, I can't make you a sandwich.

What do you think the supermarket is for?

I haven't got a single dime.

What do you think robbery is for?

I'm afraid of jail.

xxxxx.

Comment

I'd like to make a toast to dear legend, Michael Jackson.

::Tips glass in air::

Comment

Harry walked quietly through the room caressing the carpet with his toes. Making too much noise would disrupt his own thoughts. Those thoughts floating around in his head like electric eels in a bathtub. He almost couldn't take it. His sanity depended on him not taking his own thoughts too seriously. But for how long could he go on like this? Was he built for this? Harry tried distancing himself from himself by referring to himself in the third person. Maybe talking about Harry like he wasn't Harry would be distraction enough for the night. Maybe morning would come before he knew it and he'd be back to normal again. The sun always brings people back to normal. Like a giant tablet of Prozac in the sky, as he would often say to people at work. ~ Muhaha

Comment

Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Last night I had a weird dream that I met One-Way's girlfriend. I swear. She was extremely nice to me and I have a clear vision of what she looks like. She was wearing a cool vintage dress, shades of light pink, beige, and light browns, that I happened to like. I just wish my dream didn't end so soon so that I would have been able to ask where she bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by iFemale View Post
                  Last night I had a weird dream that I met One-Way's girlfriend. I swear. She was extremely nice to me and I have a clear vision of what she looks like. She was wearing a cool vintage dress, shades of light pink, beige, and light browns, that I happened to like. I just wish my dream didn't end so soon so that I would have been able to ask where she bought it.
                  LOL wow
                  dreaming about a HyeClub members girlfriend lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
                    LOL wow
                    dreaming about a HyeClub members girlfriend lol.
                    Believe me, it was more weird to me than it seems.
                    It's not like I can control these things, it just came to me.

Comment

Thats fine LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X