Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ankap - Angry at the Mayans for a false prediction? POST YOUR GRIEVANCES HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ankap! Ask Dr. Saco about the meaning of life.

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    Have they found a real use for Twitter yet?
    Whats the use for all the other sites?
    Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Dear Dr. Saco,

I can't understand the purpose of the big toe. It's sort of big and ugly looking. It's certainly 'boot' [said in Armenian]. Can you explain to me, in 4 sentences or less, why God would be against me becoming a serial cutter, by going around and cutting off peoples' big toes in an effort to rid the world of big toes?
      He wouldn't be against that! He gave you freewill, patient Anon. Go ahead and use it but simply be ready to pay the price in the end. And remember, what goes around comes around, lol.

Here is another answer for you from one of our members in HC...

«if we did not have a big toe, who would keep the others company? the big toe is designed to help us walk more efficiently. if you want to go around cutting off peoples toes, i do not object to this. the world needs more gimps with limps.»

Dear Dr. Mouse,

Very soon we'll have a site called C&A (Candles and Ashes), which will be our HQ (headquarters), and you will be able to find answers to this question and alike there.
      Regards,

Dr. serüven
      Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense,
      Candles and Ashes.
      Thank you for handling the issue assistant Seruven!

Dear Dr. Saco,

What purpose did god have in creating Azerbaijan?
      I don't understand why we have ugly women either? If your god exists...I think he has a sort of sick mind...what's up with that?
      Not very hard to answer. Our courses are on Monday's, Wednesdays, and Saturdays!

Beloved Dr. Saco

Did Adam and Eva had sex?God made the 2 first people planing them to have children?Or as much sex they had they will never get kids.
      I believe humanity is not made for having babies.
      We all must be grown up from first day.
      I read Bible but i could find the answer.
      If you didn't grow up, you wouldn't gain the experience you have today. A diamond becomes what it is through friction. Gold becomes purified when it goes through fire. In the same way, life is a journey, not a destination and we are here to learn. Experience is gained through everything we go through in this world. The thing about life though is that it gives you the experience first and then the lessons. I'm afraid that will never change and neither do I want it to ! Hope I could help patient UM. Next...

Dr. Sako -- Why does God hate Chinese fetuses?
      He doesn't. He gave us limited freewill though to allow us to learn and make decisions for ourselves. That's why some become proper, educated, and or good people basically while others become rapists, killers, and so much more. And regarding the fetuses. Don't worry, those that consume those fetuses don't know what's coming to them. So don't worry, everything has it's time! Nothing is forgotten even if we forget.

Dr. Saco,

Why is Aliyev such a little girl?
      Some things just can't be explained ^^ ! Or maybe he just IS ...

Dear Dr. Saco,
      Why is PepsiAddict so?
      TOO MUCH PEPSI ! Just jocking yekhpayr !

Dear Dr. Saco, please make an example of these ungrateful posters!
      Wrong departement. That's out of my jurisdication .

So my question is, why can't I just go ahead and apply Brut from the get go, as opposed to applying Nivea? It seems pointless to me. Your illumination on this quandary will be immensely helpful.
      My skin is smooth and slick so I don't really know. Neither do I use all those products too much. I go with the simple living, high thinking method ... not that I don't live in style! Here's something you can consider...

Stop using counter brand aftershave, it all has alcohol or a counterpart in it as filler and fragrance. And then you wont feel the burn again..... (Anush)

Might I suggest Aloe Vera Gel instead... the xxxx is cheap and alcohol free. (KanadaHye)

Have they found a real use for Twitter yet?
      Lol, probably the most difficult question to answer so far ! I think it's slowly just becoming a tree house where people tweet, lol ... or search for girls. That's pretty much what all these kinds of sites have become lately. Adnakasnik is setting a great example, lol, for example.

Hope I could help ya'll !
      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Between childhood, boyhood,
        adolescence
        & manhood (maturity) there
        should be sharp lines drawn w/
        Tests, deaths, feats, rites
        stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post

I loved that show, whatever happened to it.
          Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Dr. Saco, did God create disco? And, if so, why did he let it become obsolete so fast? Lastly, what was the purpose of disco? Please advise.
            Between childhood, boyhood,
            adolescence
            & manhood (maturity) there
            should be sharp lines drawn w/
            Tests, deaths, feats, rites
            stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Dear Dr. Saco,

I currently live in a Canadian city that has a large population of Indians (dot not feather). I have noticed that some of the teenage girls have rather thick mustaches. My question is.... do they realize this and ignore it or does the Indian community encourage this to avoid falling into western culture? I know you have spent some time in India and would like to see if you have experienced this phenomenon. Thank-you.

Signed,

Curry-ous
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                Dear Dr. Saco,

Signed,

Curry-ous

Lmao!

Comment

Dr. Saco, did God create disco? And, if so, why did he let it become obsolete so fast? Lastly, what was the purpose of disco? Please advise.
                  I think God created disco in a way. Look at it this way, if he didn't want it to exist ... it wouldn't!

Regarding disco itself, I think it helped shape today's world in many respects. True, it went out of fashion fast but not because it wasn't cool, times simply changed ... very fast! Different genres of music came into being, the mentality of the new generations back then was changing, etc. Too much happened at once and disco just couldn't survive for very long. I like to look at disco as a stepping stone at times but to tell you the truth, I'm not really all that into it so this is just my two cents. It wasn't pointless though if that's what you were asking. Hope I could help !

Dear Dr. Saco,

I currently live in a Canadian city that has a large population of Indians (dot not feather). I have noticed that some of the teenage girls have rather thick mustaches. My question is.... do they realize this and ignore it or does the Indian community encourage this to avoid falling into western culture? I know you have spent some time in India and would like to see if you have experienced this phenomenon. Thank-you.

Signed,

Curry-ous
                  Dear Curry-ous,

I truly have witnessed this phenomenon while working on getting my medical degree in India . To tell you the truth, I can see this happening in Armenia as well from time to time and I wouldn't say people are trying to stay away from any culture, be it western or any other. I just think it's considered normal for them. They come to a certain age and then shave it off. They don't do it when young for some reason. I guess you can perceive it as girls not having sex till they reach a certain age. That's a rough example but my point is many wait till their 17 or 18 and then shave it off. I myself can't understand why they don't do it earlier.

Throughout my ten years in India though, I can tell you things have changed and continue to drastically change and by drastically I mean fast as hell, both in a good and bad way. Girls there are more westernized nowadays, for example. That's the bad. The good is that the way Indian's think is changing. Girls are respected more, the cities are starting to become cleaner, Bollywood is taking some grand steps forward, etc. I went to Salt Lake in Kolkata for example. Dude, America sucks compared to that place. I felt like I was in America the second I set foot there. Except it was much better in almost every way. Overall, India was one of the places I felt the most relaxed and truly independant and free. I didn't feel even half of those feelings during my five years in the States and will never raise my family, if I have one in the future, there. I might visit from time to time for certain reasons but the chances of even that happening is very low. India, with all it's problems is a much better country then America and I can give you ten's if not hundreds of reasons why. People place respect for your family, good behavior, morals, etc. in first place, not somewhere down the list as if they aren't important. The US was completely material and placed the important aspects of life in 4th or 5th place. The new trends, games, clothes, etc. were in first place. Everything else came after that. That's why the US sucks and my entire family realized where we belonged...

Hope I could help yekhpayr.

Dr. S ()
                  Last edited by Sako; 07-13-2009, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Dr Sako. Can I send God spam Mail? :P

Comment

No! But he can. It's the "I can see you but you can't see me" thing going on basically.

Comment

Working...
                      X