Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ankap - Angry at the Mayans for a false prediction? POST YOUR GRIEVANCES HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Ankap Thread

Do we have a "throwing-up" smilie on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way
      Do we have a "throwing-up" smilie on this board?

Comment

^ How cute.

Comment

A New Gift For A New Year

The unofficial demo CD, which One-Way has put together, titled "New Years Day Mix", is not a CD for fans, it's a CD for family, he says. "For months, ever since my first few songs were released, family members have been asking for a CD so they can listen to it on their own. Regardless of how it sounded, how it was recorded - they just wanted some of my songs. I planned on making them wait until my album was ready, but I decided to throw a little gift at them with a few tracks. New Years Eve is our Christmas. My family gives each other gifts on New Years Eve." And on that night, One-Way's family members plan on playing a game of gift exchange. The artist decided to make the compilation CD and enter it as a gift - with never before heard album instrumentals, to his well-known party song "Ride Tonight". "One lucky person will win the gift, but I have a feeling I'll be bothered about making copies for everyone who didn't win. I don't mind, as long as they're listening."

The CD starts off with a skit introducing the rest of the tracks. The intro track, begins with a soft piano, being accompanied by sounds of rain and children. It then leads to someone getting shot, then leads to the theme song for "Requiem for a Dream". At the end of the introduction, a countdown is heard by children. The track, as One-Way calls it, is the death of one person and the birth of another. "Growing up, I feel as if I've matured a lot. I look back at how I was at age 15, and I'm not like that at all. I've changed the way I think, talk, and act. So, in this track, the beginning portion is the death of the old me. The second portion signifies my birth. The birth of the new me, the birth of my career, the birth of One-Way. The countdown is for the New Years theme, and it's also for my album. It's like a countdown to 2006. A countdown to the year where everything will come together."

The opening song for the CD is, of course, "Ride Tonight". Followed by such songs as "Today Is The Day", where One-Way talks about High School graduation, and "What I Gotta Do", where the artist speaks about the struggle in music. The song also takes an interesting turn as it approaches the last two actual songs. The CD ends with the Blazed & Chopped version of "When I Think Back" and the House Mix version of "Ride Tonight" - all done with the help of friend-rapper, Blazed Mic.

The CD ends with four instrumentals One-Way says "everyone wants to hear." He says, "The four instrumentals added at the end are instrumentals they've been wanting to hear. They are also instrumentals I've made for my album. So basically, they get to hear a few instrumentals I'll use on the album. It's an exclusive." One-Way also says the instrumental to his favorite and most personal song from his album will be included. "They Don't Know" as he titles it, which talks about family struggles.

All in all, the CD shows the talent behind the 18 year-old artist from Glendale, CA. It shows them everything One-Way has done in 2005. It's his accomplishments for the year, ending it off on the last day of 2005. The CD includes 13 tracks - one skit, four instrumentals, and eight full songs. The CD is available to those who wish to receive it, but One-Way wants to make it clear, it's just a CD put together for fun. It's nothing official. He also wishes everyone a Happy New Year.
          Last edited by One-Way; 12-31-2005, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Readers are asked to visit www.soundclick.com/emceerecords and www.myspace.com/oneway23.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way
              Which Armenian Club Forum girl am I gonna kiss at midnight?

did you kiss servo (too drunk to know he's a guy)???

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante

Comment

I kissed Mar.

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
                    Why don't you drink some cyanide for me?

Comment

Only 6 posts....what a shame...

Comment

Working...
                      X