Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ankap - Angry at the Mayans for a false prediction? POST YOUR GRIEVANCES HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Ankap Thread - Goal of 2006 - 333 Pages

Originally posted by JenMinassian
    I'm in DESPERATE need of someone who can help me on Saturday morning...I'm participating of this "race" and I need someone who will be "on call" in case I don't know the answer for a question...it's kinda like The Amazing Race...

The person would have to be in the US (so I can call) and be able to go online...the "race" goes from 10:30am (Pacific time) til we find all the answers and checkpoints (it could take up to 5 hours)...I don't know if I'm going to need help or not, but most likely yes, since most of the hints for the checkpoints are related to American History...my partner doesn't know anyone who can help us and most of my friends will be at the Fleet Week and won't be able to go online....

Anyway, I just thought I'd ask here, since I know a lot of you spend some time on the web on a daily basis (I'm one of them )

aw mannn that sounds so fun!! good luck with that.. too bad i cant help im the canadian from here lol. whoever does decide to help, there's a whole network here in support! hahaha

does anyone else but me speak piglatin?

Comment

NO piglatin here, but my workmates do

Jen good luck hun, sorry not in the US time difference sux.

also thanx for the heads up on the new season LOST. I'll wait till they are all on DVD and watc them from beginning hehehe

Comment

Cause I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee without youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Thank you ladies...I already got someone!

The run might not even happen...the weather is pretty bad here...raining a lot, but I'll let you guys know if I win...ehehehhe

Comment

I feel so violated. One of my mechanics walked in on me while I was in the bathroom! I feel naked now.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way
              I feel so violated. One of my mechanics walked in on me while I was in the bathroom! I feel naked now.

???

Don't you guys all see each other doing your business already? I mean, don't they have those "things" (don't know the name), one next to the other in men's bathroom???

Comment

Originally posted by JenMinassian
                ???

Don't you guys all see each other doing your business already? I mean, don't they have those "things" (don't know the name), one next to the other in men's bathroom???
                "Things" = Urinals.

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!! What if you become gay now because of this, One-Way!!!

Comment

I PROBABLY WILL!

And no, Jen. It wasn't like a urinal. And even so, at a urinal, you don't see anything. You just see the persons back. This was a little more intimate.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way
                    I PROBABLY WILL!

And no, Jen. It wasn't like a urinal. And even so, at a urinal, you don't see anything. You just see the persons back. This was a little more intimate.

LOL...that's why I like being a woman...lol...if another woman sees me naked, I won't freak out...

From now on One, everytime you see the guy who walked on you, you're gonna wonder if he's thinking about seeing you naked again...LOL...maybe he is gay.... Just watch his behavior now...he might start touching you for not reason, and from there on you'd better lock the bathroom door...heck, if I were you, I wouldn't even go to restroom anymore! LOL

Comment

You should probably tell him that that hole is not an in hole, in other words, it only works one way.

Comment

Working...
                      X