Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Who has ever been to Armenia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gorsenvadz
    what chapter r u in?
    used to be in Ararat, but im not going as a part of them, i just know a lot of people going at that time and it would be funner with more people

Comment

omni are you goin to the pan armenian games? 8)

and Rose... a bunch of my friends are in karabagh right now... they're about 20 people... they're staying in Ashan.. they're gonna be there for about 3 weeks helping out with some of the construction work. I can't believe I couldn't join them. I wonder if you're close to that area.
      I've never been to Karabagh...
      I went to Yervan and the surroundings last year. we camped in Piouragan for 7 days...we went to asdghatidaran, we swam in sevana lidj, we climbed the second highest peak of mount arakadz... WOW amazing...
      very good times...wish I could bring em back

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam

probably not, i might be there once or twice but since im not playing i dont like going

Comment

Re: Who has ever been to Armenia?

Originally posted by Rose_a
          I wonder if anyone has been to Armenia and if yes, what was his experience.
          Hey...werent you the one trying so desperately to find a place to live?...
          and now you have time to be posting crap on forums?...I didnt know bums had internet access...I knew it was all BS from the start..."
          Want Masters degrees in Germany"...thats real funny...you dont have to lie to kick it sweetheart...whos ever other personality you are...

And yes, I have lived in Armenia for a number of years...

Comment

EY ROSE NOW WHAT U GRADUATED FROM ADVANCE ESL ????? THE SECOND QUESTION FOR U IS WOULD U CHANGE MY CAR OIL U WILL LOOK VERY SEXY DOING THAT U KNOW GETTING URSELF DIRTY OK CHICKA U GOT A STOP WITH UR DUMB QUESTIONS U SEE EVERYTIME U TALK PPL START HATING U MORE, BEACUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT UR A FAKE BLOOD SUCKER SO IF U GOING TO SUCK SOMETHING DONT SUCK THE BLOOD OF THIS PPL SUCK SOMETHING ELSE ROSE IM SURE UR A SMART GIRL U WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT I MEAN AND TELL UR BOYFRIEND TO GET A JOB BECAUSE IT SEEMS ITS ALL HIS FAULT THAT UR HERE SUCKING SOMETING THAT U DONT UNDERSTAND ...

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam

and Rose... a bunch of my friends are in karabagh right now... they're about 20 people... they're staying in Ashan.. they're gonna be there for about 3 weeks helping out with some of the construction work. I can't believe I couldn't join them. I wonder if you're close to that area.
              I've never been to Karabagh...
              I went to Yervan and the surroundings last year. we camped in Piouragan for 7 days...we went to asdghatidaran, we swam in sevana lidj, we climbed the second highest peak of mount arakadz... WOW amazing...
              very good times...wish I could bring em back
              Yes, I am close to Ashan in Stepanakert, it is the capital of Karabakh, about an hour's drive from there, but I have never been there, though I also have some acquaitances there, who are by the way members of Dashnakzutiun.

Last summer I also went to Sevan for the first time in my life and I also liked it. There is so little water in Karabakh, mostly rocks and mountains, I wish we also had a lidj.

I think your friends are constucting a school. In many villages new schools are being built instead of those destructed during the war.

Comment

GOOD GOOD

Comment

Re: Who has ever been to Armenia?

Originally posted by Shangh_Hye
                  Originally posted by Rose_a
                  I wonder if anyone has been to Armenia and if yes, what was his experience.
                  Hey...werent you the one trying so desperately to find a place to live?...
                  and now you have time to be posting crap on forums?...I didnt know bums had internet access...I knew it was all BS from the start..."
                  Want Masters degrees in Germany"...thats real funny...you dont have to lie to kick it sweetheart...whos ever other personality you are...

And yes, I have lived in Armenia for a number of years...
                  I am NOT desperately trying a place to live. I have a place to live. Keep those words you used for yourself. Every idiot can say such words. Are you one of them? But only people with brains will think deeper and understand what is the real problem.

If you have lived in Armenia, and if you know anything about Karabakh, you should know it is almost impossible for a Karabakhci to go abroad for an education. However hard you work here you will never in your life be able to safe enough money to do that. I am not complaining and I don't want anyone to be sorry for me, simply this is the REALITY. Though I have graduated from a University here and got a bachelor's degree, I am unable to find a job abroad to pay for my education, because our diploma is not recognized anywhere. I was for the same reason not accepted to the Universities abroad I had apllied to for Master's degree. So what can I do? The only way out I know is to work as an au-pair, though I know they are not paid much, but I will have the opportunity to learn the languge and enter a Studienkolleg, then get a bachelor's degree again, then master's. A lon way.... but I can't find another way

Comment

Originally posted by hyeclass
                    EY ROSE NOW WHAT U GRADUATED FROM ADVANCE ESL ????? THE SECOND QUESTION FOR U IS WOULD U CHANGE MY CAR OIL U WILL LOOK VERY SEXY DOING THAT U KNOW GETTING URSELF DIRTY OK CHICKA U GOT A STOP WITH UR DUMB QUESTIONS U SEE EVERYTIME U TALK PPL START HATING U MORE, BEACUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT UR A FAKE BLOOD SUCKER SO IF U GOING TO SUCK SOMETHING DONT SUCK THE BLOOD OF THIS PPL SUCK SOMETHING ELSE ROSE IM SURE UR A SMART GIRL U WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT I MEAN AND TELL UR BOYFRIEND TO GET A JOB BECAUSE IT SEEMS ITS ALL HIS FAULT THAT UR HERE SUCKING SOMETING THAT U DONT UNDERSTAND ...
                    Is the only thing you can think about only sex?

Comment

sex is not the only thing i that i think about but when i wrote the first magazine about u i wasnt thinking about sex i was just thinking y u acting like a flake but now im thinking about sex since u mention it and guess what ur not even in my thoughts cuz i dont like suprises speacially like u

Comment

Working...
                      X