Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Do gurls like sweet guys or bad boys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiral
    Beirutsee guys can't be "bad". They're too feminine. (Trying hard not to say gay)
    gotta beat the hell out of generalizers!

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo
      So let me ask a question here. It is directed towards the ladies of the forum. I am just wondering, do ladies, in general, like a more stalky man with more meat, or a more slender cut up one? Remember, in general.
      VERY weak question...
      obviously, girls like bicepped, six packed yum muscley bodies...
      but flames said something that can be copied to the bible of dating.
      those kinda guys think that's it.. I have a good body, I can own the world...
      ZERO<<<<armo accent

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo

You are right about girls though. They are confused. I know exactly what I want. LOL. No messing around.
        you know why you THINK you "exactly know what you want"?
        cuz when you talk about girls, you mean getting laid!
        Sex! (which is normal... you're still young 8) )
        you don't talk about or even consider "relationships"
        so all you know is the type of ass and the typical boobsize for you!
        most of you don't even care about the face for all I know...
        girls don't think that way...
        as much as we enjoy touching and feeling (yeah we really do), get over it... we ARE thinking long term!... here, personality matters!
        and that's what makes us think twice before taking any step.
        basically... what I'm trying to say is... up until 25 years of age or so, guys think with their penises! 8)
        so THERE!

Comment

Originally posted by omniscient
          a body goes a long way, but a face; a face is something else, thats the most important thing. i would pick the face over the body
          yeah uhu surrrrrrrrre...
          thats ok omni... be honest... we know you already!

Comment

you know why you THINK you "exactly know what you want"?
            cuz when you talk about girls, you mean getting laid!
            Sex! (which is normal... you're still young )
            you don't talk about or even consider "relationships"
            so all you know is the type of ass and the typical boobsize for you!
            most of you don't even care about the face for all I know...
            girls don't think that way...
            as much as we enjoy touching and feeling (yeah we really do), get over it... we ARE thinking long term!... here, personality matters!
            and that's what makes us think twice before taking any step.
            basically... what I'm trying to say is... up until 25 years of age or so, guys think with their penises!
            so THERE!

"gotta beat the hell out of generalizers!"

Comment

not ALL beirutsee guys are gay..
              however... ALL guys think sex first...
              and now that I think about it...
              it seems like ALL green haired people are stupid.

Comment

appearance definitely counts a lot to me and to all
                of you, but have you noTiced that the most beautiful girls are getting married with the ugliest men in the world, and the opposite! have you
                ever wondered why? Because things like exterior beauty are only temporarily, all it matteres is the person, THE CHARACTER! No matter how handsome you look and how sexy you are, after a while it loses its magic, trust me i know what im saying!!!!

Comment

ok, if I really did have green hair as apposed to my avatar, I might have taken that into offense.

However, get rid of your attitude, it's not appealing to others, nor is it flattering of you.

[quote]not ALL beirutsee guys are gay..
                  however... ALL guys think sex first...[quote]

I dunno about all guys thinking sex first. But damn, you come off as a pretty horny chic yourself.

Comment

I WANT THAT HORNEY CHIK BECUASE IM THINKING OF SEX AND THE FACE PART DOESNT HAVE TO BE NICE FOR FUN PURPOSES BECUASE WE CAN ALWAYS COVER IT WITH A BAG WE NEED THE BOTTOM PART

Comment

Originally posted by spiral
                      ok, if I really did have green hair as apposed to my avatar, I might have taken that into offense.

However, get rid of your attitude, it's not appealing to others, nor is it flattering of you.

I dunno about all guys thinking sex first. But damn, you come off as a pretty horny chic yourself.
                      ummm... why does my horniness bother you so much? do you want me bad or something? lol
                      oh and about my attitude... I've gotten a lot of requests to change it.. but ummm.. I seem to be getting more compliments... see... people tend to either like me too much, or hate me... I bring out the extremist out of people! 8)
                      bottomline... not changin it.. sorry.. but thanx.
                      don't call us, we'll call you...

Comment

Working...
                      X