Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

what's the most terrifying thing that has happend to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the most terrifying thing that has happend to you

what's the most terrifying thing that has happend to you or something that scared the living sh*t out of you for example haveing a gun pulled on you at night while your walkin home. being chased by a bunch of pp. having a knife point at you. what's your's?

Re: what's the most terrifying thing that has happend to you

A bomb that exploded in the square at the end of the street where I live, it was a terrorist attack, I can not forget that feeling, the whole builing rocked, I could hear bullets and see the smoke from my balcony, people running and screaming coming into the street, and the guy that was holding a gun chasing the terrorist and shooting at him ... I remember I prayed that day, that right moment, I don't remember I was ever scared like that day... Well, that was 11 years ago.

Comment

i get pretty terrified when i come home form school and my typically armenian grandma's waiting to shove food down my throat lol

Comment

Originally posted by armo_origin
        i get pretty terrified when i come home form school and my typically armenian grandma's waiting to shove food down my throat lol
        LOL

One night while I was sleeping, I hear my parents whispering in the living room something about "police". I got up right away and they tell me there a couple of ppl in our roof with big guns. I freaked out. We went outside (our front and back yard is covered by a type of roofing tile that is kinda transparent, so I could see 2 guys walking around with what looked like a rifle. The week before, the house next to mine had been robbed, so I was thinking that they came back to rob ours. Well, less than five minutes after we call the police, they show up. Five SUVs with 2 dogs and at least 8 police men. In no time they were in the roof and all I could hear was screaming.

Well, it turns out it was 2 teenagers with big sticks (like bats) that wanted to do grafitti on the building next door and decide to go up though our roof. They were both taken to the police station and their parents had to come get them.

I'll never forget the fear I had of they coming inside my house.

Comment

i remember this one time i was a little kid i was in bed sleeping that night i heard many ppl yelling and screaming out my street and i remember the cops wer at my door telling us to leave town for some reason i didnt understand whay tho something big had happend the cops wer almost going to break our windo's if we wer 2 minz late to open the door as soon as i got out side it was around 2-3 in the moring cops alll over the place didnt kno why my cuzzin's had came and picked us up and we had left for a few day's

wasent much sacry but then again it was weird i was a little kid.

Comment

When I was 17 I lost my nephew to cancer. Him and my sister lived in BC and our whole family went down there to see him before he died. When I returned a few months later back to Y ellowknife a complete stranger who has no connection to my family in any way came up to me at work and told me he had seen me in a dream and then proceeded to tell me how he knew about my nephew and how sorry he was.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO creepy.

Comment

My mother has been in and out of hospitals since I can remember. She has arthritis, so she's always in and out for treatment. I guess you can say it's made her become weaker, physically.

Well, I remember a few years ago, I was young, maybe 8-9. Can't really remember. We were going to my aunt's house, we had just left my grandmother's. And my mom was complaining about some pain her stomach. It kept getting worse. We got to my aunt's house, and she couldn't breathe. She was going crazy. We were all standing around, clueless. Then, all of a sudden, she passed out in my aunt's arms. She wouldn't wake up. Throwing cold water on her didn't do anything either. Then, my aunt put her hand in her throat, to prevent her from swallowing her tongue. Supposedly, she was swallowing it, haven't asked or anything. I started FREAKING out. I started crying and telling everyone to call 911. Then, she woke up. I never knew why it had happened. It had scared me for life. Seeing her like that. It's like I saw her die.

About a year, first semester of College, my sister text messaged me while I was in class, and said they took my mom to the hospital because of some back pain. I left immediately, class was already done, and went straight to the hospital. Apparently, she had kidney stones. So, they told her it would pass naturally. Well, she came home, and every now and then, she'd have those same pains. It was like hell, seeing her suffer. I made a thread about it here too 'cause I was so scared. Anyway, she kept passing out, then waking up. Total of like 10 times. All those haunting flashbacks came back. Sometimes it'd take her minutes to awake. I kept going crazy. Yelling at her to wake up, running to my room, just tearing myself up. Just going insane. My house was a wreck for a few months. We were all in tears, being tortured. The doctor's kept saying it was normal. The last time, she couldn't stand it at all, so we called an ambulance. Firefighters came to assist her. Then she passed out. They had her hooked up to one of those lifelines, where it shows her pulse, and I remember walking to her room, seeing her passed out, hooked up to that. What would you do? I was about to kill myself. And the firefighters were taking their time, not even helping. I started cussing at them and telling them to move, and stormed out. Eventually, she had surgery and now she's better.

Worst times.

Comment

I had knife pointed at me, demanded money, seached pockets, nothing, and the guy run away, i was a kid. scary but not terrifying

Also got hit twice by a car one time on a bicycle and one time on a motorcycle...because women cannot drive...at least 99.99999999999999% of them can't...because what kind of human drives on a wrong line, hits sombody, that person is dying over there, and what does she do, she passes out...instead of helping

But personally most terrifying thing for me has to be...looking back seeing police lights while drunk and having no lisence and the car is not even mine...that was beyond terrifying....because i already got cought once I think for a second my heart stopped...but got lucky, its was ambulance

Comment

Probably the most terrifying thing that happened to me was when we came back from a friend's house and found that our house had been broken into. I was about 12 and kind of freaked out cos i used to hate going to people's houses with my parents and was going to stay home alone that night, but my mum forced me into going.

Comment

are you having trouble with wer you live?
                    Last edited by friend; 10-01-2006, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X