Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I'm Kurdish

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Kurdish

yeah apo ocalaniyan real name

Comment

Originally posted by Arto
      Apo is Armenian. Have you ever heared that myth?
      his mother may have been armenian..........

Comment

Originally posted by Londoner
        IGDIR!
        someday you and your people and all other moslems will be expelled from eastern anatolia and this ancient land will be reclaimed by us = the armenians!

as you may know or not igdir was in the hands of the armenian republic after the first world war until the brother of the devil ataturk appeared from the fires of hell and ended thee shortlived independande....since these darks day in our history your people have flooded and destroyed our ancient lands but as i said one day all this will change!

Biji Hayastana min biji!
        Bimre raqibe/düşmane hayastan bimre!

Comment

Originally posted by dani87
          someday you and your people and all other moslems will be expelled from eastern anatolia and this ancient land will be reclaimed by us = the armenians!

as you may know or not igdir was in the hands of the armenian republic after the first world war until the brother of the devil ataturk appeared from the fires of hell and ended thee shortlived independande....since these darks day in our history your people have flooded and destroyed our ancient lands but as i said one day all this will change!

Biji Hayastana min biji!
          Bimre raqibe/düşmane hayastan bimre!

do we need your preach?kurds and armenians will invade these lands again.well,what will turks react?hey my armenian friend,when you overwhelm again,will you RELENT US??

Comment

Originally posted by Londoner
            the reality is the coming up conflict. it's not just about me (as a kurdish); it's about millions of Kurdish existance and their right to live independent.
            Pis tirkler! barbar tirkler! biji kurdistan! biji Apo!

Hey Kurdish friend, do you see, nobody love you here, although you pretend to be a civilised Londoner.
            Now can you see how a loser you are by coming here and beg symphaty from Armenians?

hey dirty kurd,why dont you respect turks and turkiye a bit??? your ancestor lived in anatolia the southestern part of turkey.what do you clamor?your ancestor didnt hold grudge against turks,,,only they sacrificed thier lives.

why dont you bugger off from here??? apo was confined to be kept in a dungeon.this bear(the butcher of kurdish children) will pass away.....

Comment

Were Kurds and Turks in the region 1200 BC ?

Comment

Originally posted by imhye
                Were Kurds and Turks in the region 1200 BC ?

you want to show that turks are asiatic squatters migrated form central anatolia??? this is closely related with your answer...????

Comment

Originally posted by EMRE
                  do we need your preach?kurds and armenians will invade these lands again.well,what will turks react?hey my armenian friend,when you overwhelm again,will you RELENT US??
                  don't know how to succed yet......going to spend this summer in turkey (mardin) to read languages...may found out something then....i thik that the kurds will take care of the "relent" buissnes.....i hope that these thieves can be used aganinst you (they are som many so i think they can harm you) and then when the time is right the state known today as Turkey will fall back into the hands of christiany (greeks, armenians, assyrians and syriacs) and you or your offspring will be able to walk on the lands of your forefathers in the GOBI DESERT (a good deal in stead of genocide)....the kurds i hope can be expelled back to the zagros mountains where i hope they can lock themselves up never to return to civilization...............

Comment

No, my point is that Turks and Kurds do not comprehend history and what scholars say.

You can't just claim things as your own and try to change history, it's just wrong. But yet both of you still do it.

It's like if Chinese start claiming some parts of Australia. It doesn't make sense.

Even the bible supports Armenians, but modern english revisionists tried to hide it.
                    Last edited by imhye; 05-05-2006, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dani87
                      don't know how to succed yet......going to spend this summer in turkey (mardin) to read languages...may found out something then....i thik that the kurds will take care of the "relent" buissnes.....i hope that these thieves can be used aganinst you (they are som many so i think they can harm you) and then when the time is right the state known today as Turkey will fall back into the hands of christiany (greeks, armenians, assyrians and syriacs) and you or your offspring will be able to walk on the lands of your forefathers in the GOBI DESERT (a good deal in stead of genocide)....the kurds i hope can be expelled back to the zagros mountains where i hope they can lock themselves up never to return to civilization...............
                      why dont you write a bit clear,as well as I could understand,you want to attempt impossible.i hope that these thieves can be used aganinst you (they are som many so i think they can harm you),they can only lick our ass as always.this project is to build castles in the air..why did you give MARDIN example,I couldnt understand!!!stop dreaming,this is my very valuable offer,this is not affront.....

worship god as if you would die tomorrow...
                      work hard as if you would die tomorrow...

you will be thankful to me..

Comment

Working...
                      X