Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia-PKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenia-PKK

Originally posted by asli View Post
    i wanna ask a question to u armenian ppl. in turkey there is a wide belief that armenia helped kurds to build pkk and pkk was born from the ashes of asala. now pkk thinks armenians and assyrians old lands are kurdish lands (but they havent been there in history and they r kind of iranians) -- what do u guys think about it? did they betray to armenia or do u think armenians have never had relationship with them? but its also known thing that there was armenian members of pkk in the past and they werent few.
    ----and i think most armenians dont know that kurds killed the arenians the most in anatolia in the past, not turks. (maybe u wont believe me but if u do research u will see it).
    so what r ur opinions bour that? for example turkeys assyrians hate pkk, they think there r assyrian lands and they dont even want independence actually they just dont agree pkk saying there were pkk lands and work against pkk in turkey.
    One thing is for sure...the lands that you talk about definitely do not belong to Turkey.

Comment

the lands r belong to turkey and u can not show race reasons for it. do turkey turks look asian? do u know what they r?
      and if u claim for makin ppl move from their mother lands what wud it be if u make turks move? i advise u to check a map and see who has the lands.

Comment

the lands r belong to turkey and u can not show race reasons for it. do turkey turks look asian? do u know what they r?
        and if u claim for makin ppl move from their mother lands what wud it be if u make turks move? i advise u to check a map and see who has the lands.
        You want reasons why those lands do not belong to Turkey:

1. ...because they were stolen through Genocide.
        2. ...because no Turks live there unless they are fulfilling their military duties.
        3. ...because there are millions of people just like me, who say so.

Also, over time, maps/borders change.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: Long live the PKK!

Comment

stolen? there were ours since 1071 not after 1915.
          and good luck to u about it. ur obviously a kurd or a clever armenian who knows usa wud never let russian pawn armenian country in anatolia and just hate turks and want they move as revenge.
          and our maps wont change, we wud rather to bring armenians there with our own hands or assyrians instead of giving there kurds like u

ps. even in 1071 it wasnt stolen, turks made deal with armenians and fought against greeks together. so if armenians didnt help maybe turks wouldnt even be in anatolia now! learn history (Malazgirt war)
          Last edited by asli; 06-01-2008, 07:57 AM.

Comment

asli, some Armenians might be polite to turks or kurds. The reality is that most Armenians view the two of you as Genocidal useless people that are asking indirectly for forgiveness and justifying their actions with excuses and lies. We know that both of you people will do it again today. Now look in a mirror and repeat 50 times "I am the product of a rape, I am a turk".... "I am the product of a rape, I am a turk"...

Comment

Originally posted by Azad View Post
              asli, some Armenians might be polite to turks or kurds. The reality is that most Armenians view the two of you as Genocidal useless people that are asking indirectly for forgiveness and justifying their actions with excuses and lies. We know that both of you people will do it again today. Now look in a mirror and repeat 50 times "I am the product of a rape, I am a turk".... "I am the product of a rape, I am a turk"...
              a prove of how armenians r. racist

Comment

a prove of how armenians r. racist
                Bosh adam. From north Africa, the Middle East to the Balkans they all fought you turks and got their independence. We Armenians learned turkish, served in your Army, and were almost turks ... obviously not enough turks in your view that you had to slaughter us .... and you are calling us Racists? Siktir aslina sikim.

Comment

idiot, north africe turks and arabs did connected armies against england haha, u know nothing but only swearing in turkish.
                  Why dont u swear in english?

turks draw misakı milli borders which includes anatolia and aimed to protect it only, Kemal draw misakı milli, go learn turk history.
                  Turks didnt fought against middle east of north africa against arabs, uneducated.

u probably kurd thou

Comment

Turks didnt fought against middle east of north africa against arabs, uneducated.

You are correct. I am uneducated and you are.

Comment

its good u accept it. do resource how kemal built armies at Trablusgarb p north africa against italians and how did he make them fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X