Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia-PKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenia-PKK

KarotheGreat, how does ur signature is allowed on forum? is it racist forum how does admin allow it?

ur quite racist and retarded person u give no worth human lifes and wanna do humanity crimes. so if turkey will have a chance u think they must kill the rest of u? wud they be right if they do it? as if anyone will try to harm eachothers i bet a person like u wud think its ok?

tell ur throught to a turk face to face, u r extremely fascist and must not be allowed to the forum. they shud delete ur signature and warn u and next event they shud delete u. u r beyinsiz

Comment

Originally posted by asli View Post
      Its crime whoever u force to move from there either armenians , kurds or turks dont matter.
      The above statement is, at best, cowardly and hypocritical; it's as if you said: It is a criminal act to dispossess a thief by seeking justice???

it happened in the past, it must not happen again
      As cowardly and hypocritical as the above; it's as if you said: I admit that I killed the person, but you should not seek justice as it would be a never ending vicious circle????

go to a court and say that shud be armenians, go human rights? what wud they tell u? laugh at u?
      The above is worse than cowardly and hypocritical; its outrageous and disrespectful when a criminal makes fun of the victim, only because geopolitics dictate certain realities? However, geopolitics are essentially "fluid" and may change with time!!!

That's enough for now!
      What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

KarotheGreat, how does ur signature is allowed on forum? is it racist forum how does admin allow it?

ur quite racist and retarded person u give no worth human lifes and wanna do humanity crimes. so if turkey will have a chance u think they must kill the rest of u? wud they be right if they do it? as if anyone will try to harm eachothers i bet a person like u wud think its ok?

tell ur throught to a turk face to face, u r extremely fascist and must not be allowed to the forum. they shud delete ur signature and warn u and next event they shud delete u. u r beyinsiz
        you don't like my sig, I love it and I respect every human but I don't consider most Turks as human and all this I've told a Turk and you know what he did nothing lol

Comment

siamanto? do u think i scare of armenian goverments politic? do u think i think armenian wud take lands from turkey?
          u ppl must learn some politics. armenia is kind of russias pawn and usa or israel or europes benefit is kurdish or turkish state anatolia instead of armenian one. both turkey or others wudnt let it.

i just came ARMENIAN forum and dont wanna act u bad way being so careful and nice. These shudnt happen again. and u also did many bad things, specially bulgarians, do u know todays bulgaria was majority of turk population in ottoman?
          or how many turks we lost? Llyod george sent armies on us and what quotes he said about us? they wanted to clear us and tried it.
          so we werent the power who did evil and now try to be clever for forgiveness. turkey dont need armenians forgive or something believe me.
          and turks kind of dont care it actually. in ur forum, signatures all the things about turks. in turks things they dont even care u, never talk bout u or remember u. they basically do not care u.

Comment

So if you don't care get lost lol, we don't want turks here except one turk who's allowed to stay

Comment

why? do u hate discussians like a tipical racist?
              u like telling things eachothets and correcting eachothers like saying "oh yes i agree it" and do it again and again and u think its makin u more knowledge and intellectual?
              if u r that right and angel u prove it then. i already learn many things u dunno about turks in this forum. many of these ppl dunno even ottoman history. for writings about these kind of situations u become knowledged then.

and if u dont want ask admin and she/he remove me then - for being turk

Comment

why? do u hate discussians like a tipical racist?
                u like telling things eachothets and correcting eachothers like saying "oh yes i agree it" and do it again and again and u think its makin u more knowledge and intellectual?
                if u r that right and angel u prove it then. i already learn many things u dunno about turks in this forum. many of these ppl dunno even ottoman history. for writings about these kind of situations u become knowledged then.

and if u dont want ask admin and she/he remove me then - for being turk
                LoL I know enough abou Ottoman history to know that it was build by Armenians and greeks not Turks, the sultans were not even real turks they were more christian than anything else.

Comment

Go Meline

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                    LoL I know enough abou Ottoman history to know that it was build by Armenians and greeks not Turks, the sultans were not even real turks they were more christian than anything else.
                    yea u know it enough good then. even sultans r not mostly turks, turks r not in palaces or education. even armys best part was made of christian convertions.

turks when they came to anatolia how many percentage of anatolia was turk do u have any idea? they converted ppl with religion.

during ottoman, christian popylation dont increase, stay same of decrease. cause of they were taking christian children or paying money to families for being muslim. (they were also taking more taxes from christians)

--- so u know ottoman facts?

i dont think its really barbarism. cause u cant judge empires according to todays conditions. on its own time, look at english empire, spain, france. they rules the places less than ottoman did to u and others and.... look at their religions and language. south americas language? religion?
                    ottoman didnt do total assimilation to any of publics, none of them lost language.
                    --- it wanst cause of ottoman was angel of course it had its own reasons, like christians were doing the trade etc... several reasons but somehow they didnt make anything lose.

in india it was ban to make their arts to indians, or englishs were cutting their hands and it was rule and legal for englishs doing it!! did u know it?

or in europe it wasnt allowed to be from any other religion except christian. or they were killing u (courts).
                    spain decided to kill 12 000 je ws and ottoman made deal with spain and accped them to the country brought to Selanik and saved lifes. have never made christianity or judism ban in empire and it was the only empire like that in europe.

so if ottoman followed total assimilation, u guys wudnt able to be speaking armenian now. they wudnt let u learn ur own letters, talk ur language etc... they wud force u being muslim or kill hundreds of years before like spanishs did.

im not saying ottoman was angel, it had its own reasons to act like that, it was using christian and je w publics on trade and wasnt even educating muslims somwhow. it wasnt national but r eligious empire, didnt represent turkishness but islam ( its the thing u dont understand)

ottoman was mostly rules by u guys, look at our kinds best man who rule country with him which we call "vezir", he was mostly slavic or armenian in all ottoman long and none of them were turk. they were all muslim converted. empires success and all glory, they have built it as all nations but turks were the most passive.

and more surprising one, do u know who did lose their traditions and language the most during ottoman? Turks again, with ottomans pressure on arab and persian language using and it was ban to turks read quran or pray in turkish language. ottoman was thinkin its shameful and unrespectful to god to use turk language on religion.
                    they used persian langage on literature. they never respected turkish language or middle asian turkic traditions. its how we lost turks lost traditions and took anatolian traditions, ottoman did it. turks were almost lost it anyway and it went further. look at kırgızistan turkenistan and turkey? west of turkeys all food almost all same as greek foods, dances same, trabzon dances same as ponthos rum dances, foods same again. eastern turk foods r same as arab and kurd ones! even their dna is same.
                    u have food, dolma? we also call it dolma. we also have Seda name, and some armenian names are in turkish language and -yan addition after it.

even greek presidents name karamanlis, karaman is was a turk country in anatolia which was christian and turkis word, then it joined to ottoman country like other turk countries and made empire.

Comment

yea u know it enough good then. even sultans r not mostly turks, turks r not in palaces or education. even armys best part was made of christian convertions.

turks when they came to anatolia how many percentage of anatolia was turk do u have any idea? they converted ppl with religion.

during ottoman, christian popylation dont increase, stay same of decrease. cause of they were taking christian children or paying money to families for being muslim. (they were also taking more taxes from christians)

--- so u know ottoman facts?

i dont think its really barbarism. cause u cant judge empires according to todays conditions. on its own time, look at english empire, spain, france. they rules the places less than ottoman did to u and others and.... look at their religions and language. south americas language? religion?
                      ottoman didnt do total assimilation to any of publics, none of them lost language.
                      --- it wanst cause of ottoman was angel of course it had its own reasons, like christians were doing the trade etc... several reasons but somehow they didnt make anything lose.

in india it was ban to make their arts to indians, or englishs were cutting their hands and it was rule and legal for englishs doing it!! did u know it?

or in europe it wasnt allowed to be from any other religion except christian. or they were killing u (courts).
                      spain decided to kill 12 000 je ws and ottoman made deal with spain and accped them to the country brought to Selanik and saved lifes. have never made christianity or judism ban in empire and it was the only empire like that in europe.

so if ottoman followed total assimilation, u guys wudnt able to be speaking armenian now. they wudnt let u learn ur own letters, talk ur language etc... they wud force u being muslim or kill hundreds of years before like spanishs did.

im not saying ottoman was angel, it had its own reasons to act like that, it was using christian and je w publics on trade and wasnt even educating muslims somwhow. it wasnt national but r eligious empire, didnt represent turkishness but islam ( its the thing u dont understand)

ottoman was mostly rules by u guys, look at our kinds best man who rule country with him which we call "vezir", he was mostly slavic or armenian in all ottoman long and none of them were turk. they were all muslim converted. empires success and all glory, they have built it as all nations but turks were the most passive.

and more surprising one, do u know who did lose their traditions and language the most during ottoman? Turks again, with ottomans pressure on arab and persian language using and it was ban to turks read quran or pray in turkish language. ottoman was thinkin its shameful and unrespectful to god to use turk language on religion.
                      they used persian langage on literature. they never respected turkish language or middle asian turkic traditions. its how we lost turks lost traditions and took anatolian traditions, ottoman did it. turks were almost lost it anyway and it went further. look at kırgızistan turkenistan and turkey? west of turkeys all food almost all same as greek foods, dances same, trabzon dances same as ponthos rum dances, foods same again. eastern turk foods r same as arab and kurd ones! even their dna is same.
                      u have food, dolma? we also call it dolma. we also have Seda name, and some armenian names are in turkish language and -yan addition after it.

even greek presidents name karamanlis, karaman is was a turk country in anatolia which was christian and turkis word, then it joined to ottoman country like other turk countries and made empire.
                      bohoh porr Turks they are always the victimes I got an idea so let's collect all those who call them Turks and send the to were their culture belongs. What do you say about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X