Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Russia restricts Turkish food imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Russia restricts Turkish food imports

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
    Let me speak in a language you can understand:

?????
    What?????????

..riff raff...skinhead?????
    Talking to yourself again???? *does not use "monologuing," so crusader1492 will understand*
    Last edited by Siamanto; 06-12-2008, 01:25 PM.
    What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Are you nipping at Armenian's heels again???//

Crusader, please, ignore the obsessive he/she. I have always had to deal with people's obsessive jealousy. Nonetheless, what the psychopathic he/she does here - obsessing over me - is actually flattering for me.
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto View Post
        What?????????

?????

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
          Crusader, please, ignore the obsessive he/she. I have always had to deal with people's obsessive jealousy. Nonetheless, what the psychopathic he/she does here - obsessing over me - is actually flattering for me.
          I'm just having a little fun at the expense of her.

Comment

I'm just having a little fun at the expense of her.
            Thank you for nursing Katchn Nazar, giving him a cyber hug; otherwise, we would be witnessing his sadly pathetic mania, consisting of deleting, to immediately repost it after each new post.

By the way, you seem to be mediocre even in "having fun at the expense of" others; are you good at anything besides nursing/bodyguarding Katchn Nazar, and being dumb???

P.S. ROFLMAO! You should be "ignoring" me in the same manner as Katchn Nazar seem to be??? *wonders if Katchn Nazar is doing the ostrich*
            Last edited by Siamanto; 06-12-2008, 01:26 PM.
            What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

I don't want to speak for North Pole but his reference to the "other side" had to do with Turks/Turkey. I know you are upset because North Pole won't freely attack Turks.

You must understand that Russians, unlike nationalist Armenians, don't have a natural almost instinctive repulsion/opposition towards Turks. Armenian nationalists realize that Armenia is an endangered nation in the Caucasus. Thus, it's natural for us to have this instinct towards all things Turkish. For Russian, however, Turkey is just another nation, albeit a nation they have gone to war with on many-many occasions and a nation that still poses a serious geopolitical threat to them, as we saw in Chechnya. However, the same could be said of a number of Russia's neighbors, not just Turkey. For Armenians, our one and only problem has been Turks. So, don't expect Russians, or any other nationality, including Greeks by the way, to have the same repulsion/opposition many Armenians have towards Turks.

Note: I would even say that the anti-Turk hostility Armenians like us portray is not shared by a majority of Armenians worldwide.

What Armenians like you should be doing is trying to 'explain' to the average Russians why the Turkish nation poses longterm danger to Russia and its regional allies like Serbia, Armenia, Syria, Greece, ect.

I figured he may be saying that but I will let him explain it.

As for the above, any Russian nationalist I have met, as been anti turkey not just because of their role in Russia but the countless Russo-turkish wars of the past 300 years. I figured since np was posting in the Russia thread here he was a nationalist, I could be wrong and in that case if he isn't then his comment would make more sense.

Any people who have suffered under the turks: such as Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Romanians, Hungarians, etc. who don't at least look down somewhat on turkey, are a product of the neo-liberal zog nations which they live in, and many are just as worthless as the creature who follows you around on these forums.
              Last edited by Armanen; 06-12-2008, 03:43 PM.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                As for the above, any Russian nationalist I have met, as been anti turkey not just because of their role in Russia but the countless Russo-turkish wars of the past 300 years. I figured since np was posting in the Russia thread here he was a nationalist, I could be wrong and in that case if he isn't then his comment would make more sense.
                It's quite obvious that "North Pole" is a very proud Russian. But is he a nationalist? I don't know. His rhetoric does not suggest nationalistic sentiments. Angessa, on the other hand, does seem to be nationalistic, perhaps even a supporter of pan-Orthodoxy.

Most ethnic Russians I have met have not been particularly nationalistic but they do seem to dislike Muslims, Turks and Jews. But their dislike of Turks is not like what we Armenian have. What we have is deep hate, almost instinctual. Ten years ago I had the opportinity to meet a Russian nationalist. Oddly enough, I met him in the Saint Vardan Cathedral in New York City. He was a Russian-American from the Midwest. His maternal and paternal grandparents had fled the Bolsheviks sometime around the 1920s. And he was a staunch Czarist. He had come to the Armenian Cathedral to experience Armenian mass. He had great knowledge of history and cultures, including Armenian. I think he said he was a historian or a writer. I don't clearly remember. He was hopeful that Russia would manage to reunite the split Russian Orthodox Church. He was also hopeful that Armenia would liberate Mount Ararat and Western Armenia. He was happy with the close relations Russia had with Armenia.

Any people who have suffered under the turks: such as Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Romanians, Hungarians, etc. who don't at least look down somewhat on turkey, are a product of the neo-liberal zog nations which they live in, and many are just as worthless as the creature who follows you around on these forums.
                I agree. But Russia has not suffered under the Turks. They have competed against Turks, they have warred against Turks but they have not suffered the kind of horrors we experience in Turkish hands. As a matter of fact, I think Czarist Russia never lost a war or major battle against Ottoman Turks.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

As a matter of fact, I think Czarist Russia never lost a war or major battle against Ottoman Turks.

The only one I can think of is the crimean and that was because the french and british helped turgay.
                  For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                    The only one I can think of is the crimean and that was because the french and british helped turgay.
                    The Crimean War was a geopolitical war waged by the French, British, Sardinians and the Ottomans against the Russian Empire. Thus, it technically wasn't a Russo-Turkish war. Nonetheless, the war ended more-or-less in a stalemate, Russia getting the shorter end of the stick. You see, even back then the West sided with the Muslims/Turks to undermine Russia. Nothing has changed. History is not linear, its circular. Many of the aspects of the Crimean War are very similar to what is happening today in the region.

Նժդեհ

Comment

Yes, history is full of patterns/trends and its very appropriate to describe it as cyclical.

And here is a list of all the wars between Russia and turgay.

Comment

Working...
                      X