Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Read this first [dedicated to Los Angeles]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the CheeseCake Factory in Sherman Oaks Galleria! Armenians should go there cos is new and is time to invade there(after we took over glendale-glenoaks, hollywood, burbank). little change wouldnt heart!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
      I usually go to Main Street, Huntington Beach, the Inka Grill mostly. It's a nice bar with peruvian food and stuff. Really cool place.

L.A. has disgusted me really. I'm not much of a 'clubber'.
      NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!!

Comment

I'd like to point out the kind of Armenians that go to the mentioned places in your little poll.

Habibi Cafe? I'm sure thats the ideal place to hang out after hittin' the clubs with the HoMieZ. I would never be caught dead there. Can't say anything about Tangier because I'm not familiar with it. Conrads?! First off, the ghetto of the ghetto-est go there, its actually an embarrassment to call yourself Armenian if you're there; and lets not forget the hall of judgement you have to go through when you walk in. Also lets not forget that "Flames" is right across Conrads. You can hear them blasting armo/persian/arabic music down the street. In-n-Out in Burbank. Hmmm I'm surprised its the one in burbank and not in glendale ( a.k.a Club In-N-Out) Ghetto, but not as ghetto as the one in glendale. Starbucks in burbank is a breeding ground for fob rabizes who like to sit outside with their coffees and cell phones and look everyone who walks their way up and down. Castaway is where the people who THINK they're classy go to. Not as armotized as the rest of them but getting there. Gitanas. LOL. God how low can you go? Just seeing it from a distance makes me cringe. Wannabees who think smoking nergileh is cool and hip which basically means everyone because Armenians tend to not have minds of their own and just love to follow crowds.

I don't go to any of these places and frankly I try to avoid them most of the time. Why? Because I'd rather stay and home and do nothing than associate myself with girls who won't speak to a guy if they're not driving a bmw and guys who are rude, tasteless, and in competition to see which one of "us bros gets the most numbers tonight."

I'm constantly looking for places that are NOT the most popular Armenian hangouts in L.A because places and people like that never have and never will appeal to me. I'm just praying that Pasadena doesn't become the next armoville, but by the looks of it, its getting there.

However, the Cheesecake factory idea doesn't sound bad. Thanks for that.

Comment

1- I don't smoke nergileh cuz I think I'm cool, I smoke it because it tastes good and it makes me feel good.

2-why would I be called "ghetto" if I felt like a heavenly IN n OUT burger and didn't feel like driving to freakin IN n OUT Calabasas?

3- starbucks burbank is for "FOB rabiz" people... I would REALLY like it if you defined FOB RABIZ for me... lol

and last but not least... I think you're either ugly and fat and the places mentioned above don't appeal to you cuz guys don't even look at you when you go out... OR you're the biggest loner in LA with no one to hang out with... OR you just think you're being "coooool" by telling people that you hate hanging out with fellow armenians... what a waste...

Comment

Whatever I said in my previous post are from my experiences and opinions. I don't know you so I dunno where you're coming from, but you're most probably like 99% of the Armos out there.

about In-N-Out - the reason I mentioned what I did is because people don't go there to just eat and hang out, they've seriously turned it into another armenian cheap social get together where they get to show off their hot rides and start fights with people. Its just not a place I would prefer to spend my days or nights.

I don't need to define 'fob rabiz' for you. I'm pretty sure you're well aware of what it means.

instead of expressing your opinions in a mature way, you've lowered yourself by directly insulting me. Im fat and ugly?? Why, just cos I don't like hanging out the same places you do? talk about narrow minded.

You've got it all wrong. I mean, I don't expect you to understand, because you're not like me , but you're just like everyone else. When did I say I don't like hanging out with fellow Armenians? huh? I don't like the type of people that go to the places mentioned above, and you obviously have no idea what I'm talking about because you're probably one of them.

I'm not trying to be cool. I don't go around posting in forums so that I can be cool ok?

I don't need for guys to look at me to have a good time. Obviously, you need that type of reassurance. By making that comment, you've just proved to me that you're like all the others out there.

I'm just stating my opinion just like you've stated yours. There was no need to directly insult me, cos you have no clue who I am capishe?

Thanks for your input all the same

Comment

nice inputs

LovelyLola,
              which Armenian hangouts, not listed in the poll, do you prefer?
              Welcome to the HyeClub Forum!

Comment

Hangouts

Gladstones - Malibu
                Espresso Mi Cultura coffee shop ( not your usual starbucks) - L.A
                Pinks hot dogs - L.A
                Jewel City Bowl - Glendale
                P.F Changs - Pasadena

Those are just a few. I don't know if you can consider them "Armenian" hangouts or not, but they're fun and classy places just the same.

Comment

You guys are all wrong. The coolest hangout is at "Giggles" in Glendale. :twisted:

Emil

Comment

Giggles!

LOL. thats too good.

:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Emil
                      You guys are all wrong. The coolest hangout is at "Giggles" in Glendale. :twisted:

Emil
                      lol, giggles wow I remember when i was 15 and I used to go there for the jr high and freshman parties.

Hey Lola, I somewhat agreed with you on some of the stuff you said but then you said you prefer jewel city bowl??? that place is bad to if you ask me.

Well i dont know how many people here go to the clubs in LA, but ive been going for the past 2-3 years. it started off with BOOGIE because it was where a lot of the non-21 people would go. after that, now i see a lot of people at clubs like SUNSET ROOM, HIGHLANDS, THE GATE, GARDEN OF EDEN, CLUB NAKED,....theres about 15 more i can list off the top of my head but for now this is where most of the armenians go when they are going to a club. As for me, im sick of seeing the same DAMN fake ass Armenians over and over again. Please (begging lol) if anyone knows any good places where a lot of armenian girls hang out in the VALLEY or OC, let me know, i would appreciate it. Oh and one more thing, whoever was in VEGAS this past weekend and saw all these armenian girls....WHERE IN THE HELL DID THEY COME FROM ????? I havent seen that many BEAUTIFUL armenian girls in my life. I need to know what cities these girls hang out at. ( officially gone crazy)

Comment

Working...
                      X