Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Grail Quest and Destiny of Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grail Quest and Destiny of Man

I'm sure most here are familiar with the ideas of Theosis and Divinization, so I thought I'd post a few links that highlight these ideas from a few different viewpoints -- both historically and philosophically. Though the first of the resources is extremely criticial of Christianity, not without reason in some instances, it does raise some important issues related to the issue of 'who we are', 'where we're from', and 'where we're going'. Enjoy.

The Grail Quest and the Destiny of Man

Praxis Research Institute

Theosis and the Work of Christ
    Web Hosting from Just Host. Professional Web hosting services with free domain name, unlimited web hosting space and unlimited bandwidth.

Originally posted by Valkator
    I'm sure most here are familiar with the ideas of Theosis and Divinization, so I thought I'd post a few links that highlight these ideas from a few different viewpoints -- both historically and philosophically. Though the first of the resources is extremely criticial of Christianity, not without reason in some instances, it does raise some important issues related to the issue of 'who we are', 'where we're from', and 'where we're going'. Enjoy.

The Grail Quest and the Destiny of Man

Praxis Research Institute

Theosis and the Work of Christ
    http://www.monachos.net/patristics/clement_intro.shtml
    Firts of all ,I spent guality time in this thread.THANK YOU!!

I wouldn't say that the first link is extremely critical to Christianity(it's critical to church , which has nothing to do with real Christianity or Bible).

*The age of iron has no other seal than that of Death. Its hieroglyph is the skeleton, bearing the attributes of Saturn: the empty hour-glass, symbol of time run out, and the scythe, reproduced in the figure seven, which is the number of transformation, of destruction, of annihilation. The Gospel of this fatal age is the one written under the inspiration of St. Matthew. […] Matthaeus […] means science. This word has given study, knowledge, to learn. It is the Gospel according to Science, the last of all, but for us the first, because it teaches us that, save for a small number of the elite, we must all perish. For this reason the angel was made the attribute of St. Matthew, because science, which alone is capable of penetrating the mystery of things, of beings and their destiny, can give man wings to raise him to knowledge of the highest truths and finally to God*

*'THEY WILL NEVER LEARN THIS SUBLIME SCIENCE BY MEANS OF BOOKS, AND THAT IT CAN ONLY BE LEARNED THROUGH DIVINE REVELATION, HENCE IT IS CALLED DIVINE ART, or through the means of a good and faithful master; and since there are very few of them to whom God has granted this grace, there are also very few who teach it*

Perfect reconsiliation of science and religion.

The cassiopaean experiment was real fun for read.

*What is important to note at the outset is this: the Cassiopaeans are NOT "aliens," nor are they "discarnate entities."

"We are you in the Future," they said. "We transmit "through" the opening that is presented in the locator that you represent as Cassiopaea, due to the strong radio pulses aligned from Cassiopaea, which are due to a pulsar from a neutron star 300 light years behind it, as seen from your locator. This facilitates a clear channel transmission from 6th density to 3rd density."*

This guys really do believe that mathematics and physics are the best tools to explain unexplainable.I respect the fact that they challange themselves to find an objective truth. I keep my mind open for new interpretations but i am scpetical for few reasons.The idea to use qunatum theory to avoid evident paradoxses that doesnt allow to dig deep down into the truth is delusion to point of absurdity.
    Firts off all quantum is not even a theory its a framework.
    Second:Human mind and intelligence create paradoxes,its a cycle that keeps everything in harmony.What they want remove the intelligence, human mind from this univeres?That's where they should find the way how to reconsile science and Bible(i refuse to say riligion it ruins the concept).
    I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

Working...
    X