Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

War in The Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: War in The Middle East

Originally posted by Otto3
    he was not elected i think... someone put him there for the second round... americans had an election no better than iraqis... even their puppet of puppet media covered the incident
    Unfortunately, the scary part is that he was very likely "elected". Who made the difference in electing him? Probably those who fear the gay lifestyle with some boost from the stem cel nazis. No go figure ... those homophobic morons who base their entire political outlook on ONE single issue and the stem cel huggers indirectly had a HUGE say in what happens on the globe in these 4 years.
    this post = teh win.

Comment

very funny... a nations future is determined by the fear of homosexuals... flaw of democracy.... fools rule the countries...same everywhere... i think thats why democracy fails because there are hundreds of fools for one smart guy.. i dont expect much from elected...

Comment

First of all I would like to mark the selflessness of the Armenians who serve for the Israeli Defense Forces.

That's a revolting, disgusting thought. Surely no "Armenians" are in the israeli terrorist army?????????

I just love how they try and play kissy face with people they've done all kinds of crap to.

Unfortunately, the fact that these two states are situated on the territories that belonged to them historically is hated by many Islamists throughout the globe. There is no place for compromise in the war on international terror, that is why the support of the Armenian public and Diaspora will strengthen the xxxish state which stands on the frontline with this evil.
        I guess, you war criminal piggy, you don't want to have anyone realize it's exactly those people who threaten Armenian/Armenia's existence are your best buddies.

The interviewer should have told him where to go.
        Last edited by Illuminator; 08-05-2006, 06:09 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Two Israel Defense Forces soldiers were killed on Saturday in clashes with Hezbollah guerillas in Lebanon.

A reservist soldier was killed and four other troops were injured when an anti-tank missile hit a home in which they took up position in the southern Lebanese village of Ayta a-Shab. The dead soldier is the first reservist killed in the IDF ground operation in Lebanon. Four soldiers had already been killed in that village, also from an anti-tank missile attack on a home. The village is about one kilometer north of the border with Israel, and is immediately across from the area where two IDF soldiers were abducted on July 12.

Earlier in the day, an IDF engineering corps soldier died of his wounds after sustaining serious injuries from a mortar round that struck vehicle in which he was being transported. The dead soldier has been identified as Staff Sergeant Or Shachar, 22, from Kibbutz Yad Mordechai. Another soldier suffered light injuries and was treated at the scene. The incident occurred near Nabi el-Awadi, which lies near the village of A'taibeh and is situated in the eastern sector of south Lebanon.

Israel Air Force jets raided bridges late Saturday near the northern port city of Tripoli, Lebanese police said. The jets blasted a bridge near Tripoli and a bridge near Akkar in northern Lebanon, police said. The warplanes also targeted a road near the Cedars, northern Lebanon. There were no reports immediately available on casualties, police said. The renewed air strikes came as a mother and her two daughters were killed in a Katyusha attack in the Western Galilee, and France and the U.S. came up with a draft United Nations cease-fire resolution.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert convened his seven-minister forum in Tel Aviv on Saturday evening to discuss the continuation of the Israel Defense Forces operation in Lebanon and the draft resolution. Government officials said initial response to the proposal was favorable, but Olmert's office declined to make any official comment. Defense Minister Amir Peretz is to meet Sunday in Jerusalem with U.S. Assistant Secretary of State David Welch, who comes from talks in Beirut with Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Saniora and Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri aimed at paving the way for ending hostilities.

On Friday, an IDF officer and two soldiers were killed and six others hurt in fighting with Hezbollah guerrillas Friday as Israel continued its ground forces campaign in South Lebanon. The officer and two soldiers were killed in fierce gunbattles in the village of Markaba. Golani Brigade infantrymen were marching near the village when an anti-tank missile was launched at the force.

Since the outbreak of hostilities, 45 IDF soldiers have been killed.
          The funeral of one of the dead soldiers, Staff Sergeant Daniel Shiran, 20, of Haifa, was held Friday afternoon. The other fallen soldier has been identified as Staff Sergeant Omri Haim Almakeis-Yakobovitch, 20, a native of Ramle. He will be laid to rest Sunday afternoon.

In a separate incident, an Armored Corps soldier was seriously hurt and another was lightly wounded near the South Lebanon village of Taibeh. They were hurt by an anti-tank missile Hezbollah fired at the tank in which the soldiers were driving. Two other soldiers were wounded early Friday, one moderately and the other lightly, in gunbattles with Hezbollah in the same area. Five Hezbollah gunmen were killed in the exchange of fire.

Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Iranians are teaching the IDF a bitter lesson in ground warefare.

Hezbollah anti-tank fire causing most IDF casualties in Lebanon

By Ze'ev Schiff

The majority of Israel Defense Forces ground troops casualties, both infantry and armored, were the result of special anti-tank units of Hezbollah, according to intelligence sources. The same sources note that these units have not retreated from southern Lebanon following the deployment of large IDF ground forces in the area. The Hezbollah anti-tank teams use a new and particularly potent version of the Russian-made RPG, the RPG-29, that has been sold by Moscow to the Syrians and then transferred to the Shi'ite organization.

Some of the IDF casualties resulted when the rockets struck homes in which IDF troops had taken positions. This was the case when four soldiers of the elite Egoz unit were killed in the village of Bint Jbail. In that case a Sagger anti-tank missile had been used. The RPG-29's penetrating power comes from its tandem warhead, and on a number of occasions has managed to get through the massive armor of the Merkava tanks.

The IDF had intelligence information on Hezbollah plans to deploy specialized anti-tank teams in order to delay the advance of IDF ground forces. The special focus Hezbollah gave to anti-tank weapons as part of their doctrine was revealed during the raid on the border village of Ghajar in November 2005.
            During that attack, Hezbollah fighters attempted to kidnap IDF soldiers, and some of the guerrillas were killed and their bodies left behind. This was the same unit that fought in Bint Jbail and whose men were killed there.

During the battle at Ghajar, which is inside Israeli territory and has an Alawite population, Hezbollah fighters fired more than 300 anti-tank rockets of different types, including the new RPG-29, which targetted various armored vehicles and two Merkava Mark-2 tanks. One of the two tanks had the necessary armor to deflect the missiles, but the other took a hit to the body.

Following the battle at Ghajar, Israeli inquiries that Russia was transferring modern anti-tank weapons to Syria and on to Hezbollah were received with anger. The Russians demanded proof that this had been done. Contrary to common practice, Israel transferred to Russia the tail-end of a rocket for analysis. The Russian response was that in the absence of a serial number they were hard pressed to identify it as part of a load delivered to Syria.

The IDF believes Hezbollah also has an advanced anti-aircraft missile, the SA-18, from Iran. It is particularly lethal against helicopters, and even though none of the missiles have been fired against Israel Air Force aircraft, the flights over Lebanon are taking the necessary precautions.
            RPG-29 - http://warfare.ru/?lang=&catid=278&linkid=1845

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
              That's ok. I already know EVERYTHING that happens is bad for Israel and Good for Allah.
              True, so far so good.

I have been glancing over your posts. Don't worry I know ... People get killed, cities and towns get destroyed, Allah wins and you get to use "".

Great. And yah I don't have any brains yet you somehow feel the need to reply to my idiotic posts and anger the moderators.

If I'm so stupid, how come you get so touchy about my posts feeling the need to reupdate your insults?
              I get touchy when I meet Armenians who are not smart.

But don't worry bud. I'll be traveling in the next few weeks with almost no internet access so you'll be uninterrupted in your glorification of muslims and Allah.
              No internet service?

Where are you going, south Lebanon

Allah be with you

Նժդեհ

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hizbollah Rocket Strike Kills 12 Israeli soldiers and wounds tens of others.

In the Israeli village of Kfar Giladi, a Hizbollah rocket hit a group of Israeli reservists called up for the Lebanon offensive. Medics said 12 were killed and dozens were wounded m,any seriously. Soldiers near the scene were seen holding their heads and one wept openly as a military ambulance pulled away. Helicopters landed nearby to fly the badly wounded to hospitals further from the war front. "I don't recall so many dead ever. This is terrible," said Ron Valensi, head of the upper Galilee municipal city. Also on Sunday powerful Raad 2 missiles hit the northern Israeli city of Haifa, cusing a lot of damage, killing at least one person and wounding many more. Also over the weekend, several more Israeli soldiers were killed many more wounded by Hizbollah fighters witghin southern Lebanon

Watch as an Israeli Merkava Mark -II Tank get hit by an Hizbollah anti-Tank rocket: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc0aDqnszc0

Yet another great day for Allah

Նժդեհ

Comment

Hizbullah's attacks have become more deadly over the past few days, they have also increased in terms of the number of rockets fired. It will be interesting to see over the next few days whether this is a peak or just the beginning.

Comment

I heard that Israel called all residents of Beirut yesterday and told them to take their essential belongings and evacuate immediately. This looks like an excuse to bomb beirut and not take responsiblity for civilian casualties.

I've been busy over the last few days and am not sure if it has been posted or reported on the news.

Comment

Working...
                      X