Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Comedy Made by Armenians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedy Made by Armenians

In this thread i hope you guys will post some comedy material originated from Fellow Armenians, perhaps even yourselves. I will kick it off with this one.

Amsterdam, Netherlands – Dutch legislation approved in final reading piece of legislation on controversial “abortion bill”. The new law amends previous legislation to enable couples extend control over family planning. It makes possible to abort children up to 18 years old after the moment of birth, before civil status of fetus has been effectively formed, if the offsprings fall short of parent expectations.

Advocates of the passed law – Dutch Conservative Party – calls the new initiative a “huge step forward towards advanced family planning”. The spokesman of the party details: “The law basically is designed to enable parents to make sure that their offspring grows up into expected type of person. If a child doesn’t get expected school scores, parties too much, smokes or talks back, it is now possible to solve the problem by one call to the Post-Natal Abortion Agency. Simple as that!”

Although the new law envisages age limit till 18 years old, certain exceptions have been reserved for extreme cases. Article 13 of the bill reads: “Post-natal abortion may be implemented to individuals over 18 years old, in case the latter proves to be a complete xxxxxxx at later age.” The Agency reported that multiple foreign couples have filed applications to Netherlands right after adoption of the bill. The waiting list is allegedly topped by Barbara Bush.

"I can finally appologize to the world", Barbara
    Opponents of the bill have harshly criticized its moral side and already received support from the Pope. Head of the oppositional “Happy Netherlands” party Lilian Steppen told in a press conference: “There is too much room for abuse in this law. Bad parents may resort to this Agency just to save on education or just to get rid of the noise in the house “. The legislator also outlined the overall estimate of the bill untimely. “Other than that, of course it’s about time to empower parents”, concluded Steppen.

The Agency has posted on they website testimonies from happy families making use of the new opportunity: “For years our son has been a disappointment – he didn’t study well, was bad at sports and didn’t even play any musical instruments. Now with the new law we got a second chance and we can’t thank the Conservative party enough for it!” Van Thomsons

“My twins always quarreled about who should sit in the front of the car… awful experience for a mother. WhenI recall all that time, I realize how much annoyance I went through. Now I’m just going to have one of them left and they alreadycompete for the spot at home. Thank you for the law!” Karlina Van Carlton

"Lucy in the sky with diamonds..." Dutch expert
    Many analysts call the law too liberal even for Holland. Expert from Dutch “Magic Pie” think tank, Click Van Cluck believes it is even more provocative than last year’s law legalizing sex slavery. “Nobody argues that the idea to empower disappointed parents is very useful, but it is just too early. We should have waited at least till rest of world gets over frustrations over our previous laws legalizing trafficking, sex with non-electric kitchen-ware and kicking priests in the crutch”. The expert also showed profits of the new law after a few additional puffs: “On the other hand.. screw them. Our economy needs the money from angry parents from around the world”.

In the meanwhile a dramatic wave of emigration of Dutch youth started with adoption of the law. Crowded airports and train stations have flooded the country. One the young men in the airport crowd shared concerns with ArmCom: “I can’t believe they actually adopted it… I’m only 17 and although a total xxxxxxx, I really want to live.. I did no not I choose to become what i am I was just born like this.. My parents haven’t told me anything, but if I were in their place, I’d totally abort myself, which is why I decided to leave Holland”.

It is noteworthy that most parents of the Conservative Party members have filed application to the Post-Natal Abortion Agency to remove the legislators for what they called “extremely disappointing decision”.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Re: Comedy Made by Armenians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFSP...eature=related

The fat guy is from Lebanon, he's hilarious
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Re: Comedy Made by Armenians

Short clip.

B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
      X