Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kardashian Is Dead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kardashian Is Dead!

Jessica Alba doesn't identify herself as being part Mexican because she has other things going for her and doesn't need a gimmick. Kardashian is an advertising tool. She's an effective one because people are sheep but nevertheless, she draws attention like a billboard.

Kardashian can look in the mirror and see that she's not a white, redneck - red, white, and blue American but at the core, she has been surrounded by American ideals. She is white washed... and a trashy one at that.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Lulz and Jessica Alba isn't whitewashed? Have you heard some of her comments toward her own people, she doesn't identify at all as Mexican and made it clear she doesn't at all want to be associated with the culture. Like it or not though, people will say she is of Mexican descent, can't do jack about it.

I agree Kim K does use it, but she does just like any Hollywood tool does, it's for good PR.
      Before that she got famous for a xxxxtape. Again a lot of socialites are flaky.

The fact is though, people never stop posting about her, I mean really, they follow her more than her own fans do and the only people being told "she's not Armenian" are the people in the forum who have heard it umpteen times, I'm not saying don't post it, I'm just saying it's not helping complaining over what she does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Xaramillo View Post
        I'll tell you what the majority of the public will say : She's still Armenian.
        Because if I remind them that certain characters who happen to be Mexicans are not reflective of Mexican culture or even admitting of ancestry, they will most certainly tell me that they still are Mexican and that I only see them as not Mexican due to my own judgement of their deeds, which would be correct, but it still would not change the public's mind.

As far as I understand it, Robert Kardashian is Armenian, Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of Armenian-American parents Helen (née Arakelian) and Arthur Kardashian, that's pretty much as Armenian as it comes surname wise. I do not see any Assyrian there. Even if there was, people will notice the -ian in her surname, assume it's Armenian and see her as Armenian.

She's not the only Armenian who is selling out Armenia, I'd say Anahit Kasparian who appears on the Young Turks is far worse, because she collaborates with two Turks who happen to call themselves the Young Turks and have made fun of Armenians and usually stereotype Armenians.

Again, I'm not saying she reflects Hayer in the slightest, I'm just saying, that people will see her as Armenian due to her saying she is Armenian, having an Armenian last name, etc.
        It's not my judgement that makes her not Armenian, she by definition doesn't fit the principle of ancestry of a certain group - the group being in this case Armenian of course. I have stated that definition many times here. So if the "public" believes the sky is not red, we should just yield to that? Or, make the public know that the sky is blue? The public is also seemingly misinformed on how Kardashian was raised.

Kasparian also seems like a b(tch, but not at the level of Kardashian of course. I don't know much about her to comment more.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Lulz and Jessica Alba isn't whitewashed? Have you heard some of her comments toward her own people, she doesn't identify at all as Mexican and made it clear she doesn't at all want to be associated with the culture. Like it or not though, people will say she is of Mexican descent, can't do jack about it.

I agree Kim K does use it, but she does just like any Hollywood tool does, it's for good PR.
          Before that she got famous for a xxxxtape. Again a lot of socialites are flaky.

The fact is though, people never stop posting about her, I mean really, they follow her more than her own fans do and the only people being told "she's not Armenian" are the people in the forum who have heard it umpteen times, I'm not saying don't post it, I'm just saying it's not helping complaining over what she does.
          Perhaps if people understood what being raised as Armenian was, they wouldn't defend the destruction of culture.
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

I don't see where the point of "destruction of culture" was, no one defended it, all I'm saying is, she is going to call herself Armenian whether you like it or not and accordingly the public will see her as Armenian. You can correct them, they'll just say just because she is unsavoury in same ways it doesn't change her ancestry, you can argue till the cows come home.

I fully understand that being raised Armenian would be - learning the history, the culture, the language etc. and by no means am I saying that a lack of it means she is Armenian culturally, just that she sees herself as one, will continue to see herself as one and accordingly the public will see her as an Armenian-American. You can do jack over what she has to say and how the public reacts.

Comment

I don't see where the point of "destruction of culture" was, no one defended it, all I'm saying is, she is going to call herself Armenian whether you like it or not and accordingly the public will see her as Armenian. You can correct them, they'll just say just because she is unsavoury in same ways it doesn't change her ancestry, you can argue till the cows come home.

I fully understand that being raised Armenian would be - learning the history, the culture, the language etc. and by no means am I saying that a lack of it means she is Armenian culturally, just that she sees herself as one, will continue to see herself as one and accordingly the public will see her as an Armenian-American. You can do jack over what she has to say and how the public reacts.
              But it's not because of her unsavouriness that we say she's not Armenian. Simple by definition of what it means to be part of an ethnic group and identity she isn't Armenian. Even if the person in question was harmless or even helpful the same criteria would apply. The reason some people like me have focused on Kardashian is because 1) she utilises the Armenian label for personal/financial gain 2) her use of it damages the name of all Armenians 3) the notion of what it means to be Armenian is thus twisted. We should make it so that when Kardashian says she's Armenian, she finds herself talking to a wall.
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Kardashian is pregnant!!!

Does she remember the full list of her sex partners to tell the newborn baby his actual/factual father’s name?

I guess otherwise the baby will remain w/o last name; poor child.

Is it possible donating the baby, last name, on charitable bases; under USA laws?

Comment

Gegev the baby's last name will be Kardashian-West
                  Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
                    Gegev the baby's last name will be Kardashian-West
                    I doubt if Mrrr. Kanye West is aware of Kardashian’s all/overall sex partners during that day. What’s Mr. West’s opinion on that, interesting to know?

I think even the twins black skin can’t prove it, because most of her clients are black.
                    Last edited by gegev; 01-03-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
                      Kardashian is pregnant!!!

Does she remember the full list of her sex partners to tell the newborn baby his actual/factual father’s name?

I guess otherwise the baby will remain w/o last name; poor child.

Is it possible donating the baby, last name, on charitable bases; under USA laws?
                      I wonder what kind of child will come out...mother, a professional xxxxx for black men, father, a gangster rapper.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X