Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turks, turks, turks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Turks, turks, turks....

lol, nice one sev zeytun!

Comment

Turkish Armenian Dialogue (!)
      -Armenian – You must apologize
      -Turkish – Why?
      -Armenian A-Because you made genocide
      -Turkish - When?
      -Armenian - 90 years ago
      -Turkish - You mean the 1st World War ?..
      -Armenian -Yes
      -Turkish -What happened ? What do you call ‘genocideī for ?
      -Armenian -You destroyed all Anatolian Armenians.
      -Turkish - We didnīt destroy anyone. It was war , you declared fight against us, it was a struggle;we acheived, you couldnīt.
      -Armenian-But you forced innocent people to a death-march.
      -Turkish - Those local people were feeding guerillas,who declared fight against their state.
      -Armenian-All of them can not be guilty, how can a kid or an old ill person be guilty about it and deserved to be punished.
      -Turkish - They were not punished, they were relocated. Majority of them stayed alive. If they were forced to leave the country, through North-east, to the front lines, would it be better? But Russia did that for Caucasus Muslims, they were forced to go through front lines into Anatolia. Your people were relocated in places away from war. If they were not relocated there, their homelands were already a fight region, a fight region because it was under invasion of an enemy state which you supported. Local races were hostile to each other. If they were not relocated, the ones who stayed alive, could have died in the places they left.
      -Armenian-I donīt care. You were the authority, you should have kept your territory in peace. We were minority and you were majority. So you had the responsibility to protect your citizens.
      -Turkish - If you were the minority, how could you claim independence?
      -Armenian -We were minority but we were not 1000 years ago. You came and killed us and became majority. Lands were our sacred lands.
      -Turkish - It is very long ago, but it is a fact that nomad Turks were flowing from central Asia to Anatolia, due to population increase. They came here and established their lordship. I suppose they didnīt destroy anyone but only got the lordship from East Roman empire. The people, changed their citizenship only. They started to pay the tax to different people. They kept living and doing what they do before.
      -Armenian -No no, you are Muslim we are Christian, you probably killed us.
      -Turkish - ???
      -Armenian - You canīt find even a word. Because you are guilty, like your grand father.
      -Turkish - ???
      -Armenian – Yes… yes… you are guilty and a bloody denier. There is no need for dialogue. Accept it or shut up!... There should be no relations between Turkey and Armenia because you killed my grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by exfo View Post
        Turkish Armenian Dialogue (!)
        -Armenian – You must apologize
        -Turkish – Why?
        -Armenian A-Because you made genocide
        -Turkish - When?
        -Armenian - 90 years ago
        -Turkish - You mean the 1st World War ?..
        -Armenian -Yes
        -Turkish -What happened ? What do you call ‘genocideī for ?
        -Armenian -You destroyed all Anatolian Armenians.
        -Turkish - We didnīt destroy anyone. It was war , you declared fight against us, it was a struggle;we acheived, you couldnīt.
        -Armenian-But you forced innocent people to a death-march.
        -Turkish - Those local people were feeding guerillas,who declared fight against their state.
        -Armenian-All of them can not be guilty, how can a kid or an old ill person be guilty about it and deserved to be punished.
        -Turkish - They were not punished, they were relocated. Majority of them stayed alive. If they were forced to leave the country, through North-east, to the front lines, would it be better? But Russia did that for Caucasus Muslims, they were forced to go through front lines into Anatolia. Your people were relocated in places away from war. If they were not relocated there, their homelands were already a fight region, a fight region because it was under invasion of an enemy state which you supported. Local races were hostile to each other. If they were not relocated, the ones who stayed alive, could have died in the places they left.
        -Armenian-I donīt care. You were the authority, you should have kept your territory in peace. We were minority and you were majority. So you had the responsibility to protect your citizens.
        -Turkish - If you were the minority, how could you claim independence?
        -Armenian -We were minority but we were not 1000 years ago. You came and killed us and became majority. Lands were our sacred lands.
        -Turkish - It is very long ago, but it is a fact that nomad Turks were flowing from central Asia to Anatolia, due to population increase. They came here and established their lordship. I suppose they didnīt destroy anyone but only got the lordship from East Roman empire. The people, changed their citizenship only. They started to pay the tax to different people. They kept living and doing what they do before.
        -Turkish - ???
        -Armenian - You canīt find even a word. Because you are guilty, like your grand father.
        -Turkish - ???
        -Armenian – Yes… yes… you are guilty and a bloody denier. There is no need for dialogue. Accept it or shut up!... There should be no relations between Turkey and Armenia because you killed my grandpa.
        I can't even explain how lame that was...first of all, this is a joke thread dude, which means the things you post are supposed to be funny, which they aren't by the way. Second, if you are not capable of doing some research for yourself and believe the fairytales mommy and daddy tell you every night before going to sleep, then leave this forum and stop getting on our nerves because, seriously, many of us were arguing with people like you their whole lives and probably still are. Here's some good advice: stop watching Turkish news, stop believing every single lie you are told and please, please don't try to argue or discuss with us, if you don't know anything about this subject. I'm really tired of having to explain this over and over again

Comment

exfo, why won't you go live with your mommy and drink milk from her if you believe her idiotic Turkish lies, you dirty stereotype.

Comment

Originally posted by Esther View Post
            I can't even explain how lame that was...first of all, this is a joke thread dude, which means the things you post are supposed to be funny, which they aren't by the way. Second, if you are not capable of doing some research for yourself and believe the fairytales mommy and daddy tell you every night before going to sleep, then leave this forum and stop getting on our nerves because, seriously, many of us were arguing with people like you their whole lives and probably still are. Here's some good advice: stop watching Turkish news, stop believing every single lie you are told and please, please don't try to argue or discuss with us, if you don't know anything about this subject. I'm really tired of having to explain this over and over again
            -Turkish - ???
            -Turkish - ???

Dear Esther, actually this part is really funny (or maybe my sense of humour is very primitive, at the end I am a barbarian, remember)
            Regarding "fairytales mommy and daddy tell you" I think Armenians are to be blamed for these things. Because you are grown with horror stories that you families tell you.
            Regarding the reason of those horror stories, well for sure Armenians suffer at WW1, during deportation (or you call as genocide) But the problem here is, almost every nation has these kind of horror stories. Turks also suffered at WW1. More that 1 million Turk is annilihated from European Turkey during Balkan wars, but we do not promote these historical pains like you pathetically. We do not wear "Balkan massacres T-shirts" or cry as "hey world, listen to us, Serbians and Greeks killed us at Balkan wars, poor us, we are victim..." So why you have this kind of obsession? Why you are that much "special"? Because Turkey do not accept it? So if Turkey accept it one day, will you forget Turkish hatred? Answers are no.

Comment

Dear Esther, actually this part is really funny (or maybe my sense of humour is very primitive, at the end I am a barbarian, remember)
              Regarding "fairytales mommy and daddy tell you" I think Armenians are to be blamed for these things. Because you are grown with horror stories that you families tell you.
              Regarding the reason of those horror stories, well for sure Armenians suffer at WW1, during deportation (or you call as genocide) But the problem here is, almost every nation has these kind of horror stories. Turks also suffered at WW1. More that 1 million Turk is annilihated from European Turkey during Balkan wars, but we do not promote these historical pains like you pathetically. We do not wear "Balkan massacres T-shirts" or cry as "hey world, listen to us, Serbians and Greeks killed us at Balkan wars, poor us, we are victim..." So why you have this kind of obsession? Why you are that much "special"? Because Turkey do not accept it? So if Turkey accept it one day, will you forget Turkish hatred? Answers are no.[/QUOTE]

My dear exfo, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't accused you of being a barbarian, I accused you of being ignorant to the facts. I don't know where you get your information from, and it would really interest me what source tells you there hasn't been a genocide apart from Turkish News.
              Then I would love to let you know, that the thing that happened 1915 was a genocide, while the things you are refering to cannot be called an "ethnic cleansing". So you are asking if we would forget the "hatred, if Turkey recognized the genocide???? Well, I can only speak for myself, but I would say I simply don't know how it would be like. I think you are smart enough to guess why. if you want to discuss this topic, there is a thread for that by the way

Comment

My dear exfo, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't accused you of being a barbarian, I accused you of being ignorant to the facts. I don't know where you get your information from, and it would really interest me what source tells you there hasn't been a genocide apart from Turkish News.
                Then I would love to let you know, that the thing that happened 1915 was a genocide, while the things you are refering to cannot be called an "ethnic cleansing". So you are asking if we would forget the "hatred, if Turkey recognized the genocide???? Well, I can only speak for myself, but I would say I simply don't know how it would be like. I think you are smart enough to guess why. if you want to discuss this topic, there is a thread for that by the way
                Esther, my point above is not the discussion of the genocide. You can believe that 1915 was a genocide. I may agree with you at some certain aspects such as the number of casualties, the suffering of Armenian population and also may disagree with you on the aim of the government, number of casualties, population facts, etc. But my point is irrelevant to them. What I mean is; why do you (not personally you) still continue a blind racist campain to Turks on the base of hatred? Almost one century have passed after 1915 and still there is no way to make a mature discussion with you about the facts because of your aggressive hatred. We can settle down, sit on the table and discuss about all our problems (history and today) and can reach a solution at the end (which this solution will help Armenia more than Turkey, Turkey is a strong country that can struggle against your campains, but on the other hand, Armenia have to make peace with Turkey to grow. People are suffering from hunger and poverty there)
                Why do you act like: "confess the genocide or shut up you bloody asiatic mongolian bla bla bla..."?
                Could I make a bit sense now?
                Last edited by exfo; 04-24-2007, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by exfo View Post
                  Esther, my point above is not the discussion of the genocide. You can believe that 1915 was a genocide. I may agree with you at some certain aspects such as the number of casualties, the suffering of Armenian population and also may disagree with you on the aim of the government, number of casualties, population facts, etc. But my point is irrelevant to them. What I mean is; why do you (not personally you) still continue a blind racist campain to Turks on the base of hatred? Almost one century have passed after 1915 and still there is no way to make a mature discussion with you about the facts because of your aggressive hatred. We can settle down, sit on the table and discuss about all our problems (history and today) and can reach a solution at the end (which this solution will help Armenia more than Turkey, Turkey is a strong country that can struggle against your campains, but on the other hand, Armenia have to make peace with Turkey to grow. People are suffering from hunger and poverty there)
                  Why do you act like: "confess the genocide or shut up you bloody asiatic mongolian bla bla bla..."?
                  Could I make a bit sense now?
                  What you have to understand is, that it has been a really heart-wrecking process for all Armenians. Like you've already said, almost one century has passed and the Turkish government is still denying what happened in 1915. And the murdering still continues (Hrant Dink). I don't know if you've recently heard about the murders in Malatya, but don't you think all the recent events proof us, which side is too stubborn-minded to open up? I don't know where you live or if you've ever experienced any Turkish fascism, but I think the hatred of many of us can be, if not justified for you , at least understood.(It is justified for me)
                  You should complain about your government, and not about people fighting for the truth.

Comment

How dare you show up your mongol face at this moment. Leave us alone (at least for these days)...

Comment

What you have to understand is, that it has been a really heart-wrecking process for all Armenians. Like you've already said, almost one century has passed and the Turkish government is still denying what happened in 1915. And the murdering still continues (Hrant Dink). I don't know if you've recently heard about the murders in Malatya, but don't you think all the recent events proof us, which side is too stubborn-minded to open up? I don't know where you live or if you've ever experienced any Turkish fascism, but I think the hatred of many of us can be, if not justified for you , at least understood.(It is justified for me)
                      You should complain about your government, and not about people fighting for the truth.
                      Esther, I am aware of the unfortunate rising of nationalism in Turkey nowadays and I am very uncomfortable of this situation like some other ten millions of people in Turkey. Of course I know Hrant Dink murder and murders at Malatya. I do not try to justify them of course. They are (also the murder at Trabzon) very shameful events which we face nowadays. You mentioned about the murder of Hrant Dink and Malatya, so I guess that you watch the news about Turkey. Also you should know (probably you also know this) that hundred thousands of people on the streets of Istanbul protested the murder of Hrant Dink next day with the famous slogan of "We are all Armenian, we are all Hrant"
                      But these current news are irrelevant with my point. Yes, we, Turks, should critisize many things (nationalism, paranoia about world events, rising of intolerancy) but also you, as Armenian diaspora in the western world observe yourself and make a self-critisism. I dont only mention about several angry teenagers here, but the narrow minded Turkish hatred obsession covers all of your community. I am sure that most of you are kind, civilised people in your daily lifes. But when it comes to "Turks" most of you suddenly turn into vulgar racist groups. Ordinary good people suddenly turn into stubborn-minded (yes same adjective) militans who even support the murders of innocent people by ASALA for example. ASALA is just an example to face with your own truth. Yes, we Turks did not faced up to the crimes happened at 1915. I would agree with you and critisize the ignorant policy of the government. But also you even can not face with yours. Most of you who is probably nice and humane people can support the murders of ASALA just because they murder Turks. I can count you the wrong attetude of Turks, but I believe that you are not ready to count yours, because you, unlogically, believe that you are the victim and I am the criminal. You already made up your mind about eveything and what I only have to do is to confess what you want.
                      Last edited by exfo; 04-24-2007, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X