Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Older People's Sense Of Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older People's Sense Of Humor

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa. "The material we put
    into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years
    ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining.
    Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and
    none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking
    water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all
    have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food
    it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating
    it?" After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row
    raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."

Re: Older People's Sense Of Humor

An elderly gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French
    customs desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his
    carry-on bag. "You have been to France before, monsieur?" the customs
    officer asked, sarcastically. The elderly gentleman admitted he had
    been to France previously. "Then you should know enough to have your
    passport ready." The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have
    to show it." "Impossible. Americans always have to show their
    passports on arrival in France !" The American senior gave the Frenchman
    a long hard look. Then he quietly explained. "Well, when I came ashore at
    Omaha Beach on D-Day in 1944 to help liberate this country, I couldn't
    find any Frenchmen to show it to."

Comment

Bob, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country
      Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25 year- old blonde who
      knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm.
      She hangs onto Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word. His
      buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first chance , they corner
      him and ask, "Bob, how did you get the trophy girlfriend?" Bob replies,
      "Girlfriend? She's my wife!" They're amazed, but continue to ask. "So, how
      did you persuade her to marry you?" "I lied about my age", Bob replies
      "What, did you tell her you were only 50?" Bob smiles and says, "No, I told
      her I was 90."

Comment

A group of Americans were traveling by tour bus through Holland . As they
        stopped at a cheese farm, a young guide led them through the process of
        cheese making, explaining that goat's milk was used. She showed the group a
        lively hillside where many goats were grazing.
        "These" she explained "are the older goats put out to pasture when they no
        longer produce." She then asked, "What do you do in America with your old
        goats?" A spry old gentleman answered, "They send us on bus tours.

Comment

The wedding cake one is the best
          this post = teh win.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
              Bob, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country
              Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25 year- old blonde who
              knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm.
              She hangs onto Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word. His
              buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first chance , they corner
              him and ask, "Bob, how did you get the trophy girlfriend?" Bob replies,
              "Girlfriend? She's my wife!" They're amazed, but continue to ask. "So, how
              did you persuade her to marry you?" "I lied about my age", Bob replies
              "What, did you tell her you were only 50?" Bob smiles and says, "No, I told
              her I was 90."
              This ones the best one out of all 3 LOL LOL
              If your going to be an aholic, why dont you be a Hye one?

Comment

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
                An elderly gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French
                customs desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his
                carry-on bag. "You have been to France before, monsieur?" the customs
                officer asked, sarcastically. The elderly gentleman admitted he had
                been to France previously. "Then you should know enough to have your
                passport ready." The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have
                to show it." "Impossible. Americans always have to show their
                passports on arrival in France !" The American senior gave the Frenchman
                a long hard look. Then he quietly explained. "Well, when I came ashore at
                Omaha Beach on D-Day in 1944 to help liberate this country, I couldn't
                find any Frenchmen to show it to."
                funny just like Jessica Simpson who was married to that old guy
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---
                "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Working...
                X