Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Wife

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
    BTW: Do you have plans to move to Armenia for good?
    doesn't look like it if you read the end of his post.

Comment

Originally posted by xcelr8Armo View Post
      doesn't look like it if you read the end of his post.

He added that after my post.

Originally posted by dice
      oh and i wouldn't live in armenia, the goverment is too corrupt(not allowing people to leave and all this compulsory military service) and the employment situation is abismal: its one of the reasons people are unhappy because they have to do these random crap jobs due to the job shortage and work crazy hours/hardly see their families.....ofcourse i dont want to live like that, i dont want to live in the uk or usa either; im still thinking of the ideal place to settle down.

So basically you realize how western europe and the u.s. suck, that they are nearing the end of their hegemony and they are morally/spiratually corrupt, yet you don't want to help Armenia out which is actually one of the last bastions of True "western civilization". Corruption exists everywhere and in richer nations is even more developed therefore less noticable to the average joe/jane.
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        thanks for your replies so far everyone theyve been really helpful

yes i have two aunts in armenia with their whole families and their extended family, a couple of cool cousins, ill ask if they can introduce me to some girls..hope it wont be awkward asking that sort of thing.

I have been to armenia a few times most recently this summer, mainly to explore the country..countryside etc, met two nice girls: one was a family friend in yerevan who was older than me by a few years so that kinda ruled it out and another randomly in dilijan when her family invited me for dinner. i didnt wanna make things awkward by asking her phone number while her family were there. so thats my limited experience of armenian women: im looking for great personalities like that as well as just a pretty face.

i live in manchester, england and i think western society really affects people, it messes up their morals etc. the men are women and the women are men(in terms of roles and in some cases i mean it literally- look at homosexuallity). what i mean is their idea of how they should behave is directly influenced by this western society which is based on a combination of consumerism and feminism. Its a feminist society here in the uk; because what does society place most importance/value on ? MONEY, GOOD LOOKING GIRLS etc. so autimatically girls feel confident and feel they are higher up on the social ladder than every single guy around cos all the guys are drooling at them and they play into this by dressing provocitvely etc.

So because the women here are automatically validated and can get anywhere in life with just good looks they feel NO NEED TO DEVELOP THEIR PERSONALITIES. I have done alot of searching here in the UK and have realised they're all dumb in reality! You have to do all this stripping down of layers to find the true self beneath the facade of the girl(the xxxxx shield) to get to the core, and THERE IS NO DEPTH TO THE CORE. they have no personalities cos this society actively encourages not to bother with it.

So people growing up here would still be affected by that.

I liek that the women in Armenia are by default WOMEN and know their place and role; i also have seen they have great personalities(not all obviously but quite alot).

I feel I have alot to offer; im a good intelligent guy who would make sure she is fulfilled in the relationship as that is very important to me. I am in the process of getting on my own two feet financially, so only once I have a good solid income would it be the right time to get married

oh and i wouldn't live in armenia, the goverment is too corrupt(not allowing people to leave and all this compulsory military service) and the employment situation is abismal: its one of the reasons people are unhappy because they have to do these random crap jobs due to the job shortage and work crazy hours/hardly see their families.....ofcourse i dont want to live like that, i dont want to live in the uk or usa either; im still thinking of the ideal place to settle down.

so is through family the best way would you say?
        Exactly, I use to feel the same way as you do, I dated some Canadians from deferent backgrounds, but something was missing, I wasn’t convinced that I could start a family with them, they were so self-centered and they thought that they are superior just because they are women, so I said I will date an Armenian girl in Montreal (from Lebanon or Syria) oh man that was a big mistake. Short, fat, big ass, big boobs with no intellect, just because she wears a sunglass or a shirt that is “Fendi or Chanel” or some other f_a_g’s names that only they know of, they think that they are God’s given gift to you, oh I forgot and they add to it: “I love Opera and love to eat Sushi” that will make them look sophisticated.

It seems like you are very balanced and smart person and since you have relatives in Armenia I think you will do just fine to find your life partner.
        Good Luck!

Comment

thanks yedtards bro. n thanks to everyone else also for their replies

Comment

So I take it you're single now Yedtarts? :P
            For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

So I take it you're single now Yedtarts? :P

Comment

That's great man! So do you have plans to move to Armenia?

Comment

That's great man! So do you have plans to move to Armenia?
                  Yes very much so, but first we have to think of starting a business that we would be able to make a living.

Comment

First of all why go to Armenia, there are alot of Armenian people all over the world, & some might be in the same place you are. So before you go on your wild journey look at the other options.
                    Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
                      First of all why go to Armenia, there are alot of Armenian people all over the world, & some might be in the same place you are. So before you go on your wild journey look at the other options.
                      Are you sure these words came out of your mouth?

Comment

Working...
                      X