Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Forum girls that i would bang

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thread wasn't that bad. Just the title and Tigrans language. I'm not being a moderator when I say this. But at 26 years of age, I don't' go around telling girls I'd like to "bang" them, or who is fu#$!ble or not. Tigran, try to make your threads a tiny bit more mature. I know it's a forum, but show some class.
    Im sorry but try to understand that its all a lighthearted thing. but you exagerate it. none of the girls got offended i think they understand this is just to have some fun. I have plenty of class dont worry about that. this forum is becomming like a concentration camp or something why cant you people chill

Comment

by the way the forum oscars sounds like a good idea

Comment

Well Emil i just think Tigran was being a little funny, i took it as a joke! Interesting concept, maybe you can just make a post giving the catagories and then everyone posts the catagory and the person they voted for! and you or admin. can tally them up. OR you can make a bunch of threads, each with its own catagory and have a poll of all the participating members!

Comment

by the way aries i forgot to mention, i would definately bang you, but i guess its not mutual so oh well.

Comment

lol i did mention you cause i wasnt mentioned DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahaha Having sex with a minor, now thats illegal!

Comment

Yo ho ho

Tigran bro, you gotta calm the language change the bangin to

making love you gotta be swave you know

girls are sensitive, you know delicate like snowflakes.

but i still like you're forum

and every girl is bangable, you should say how many bottles you would drink before you would bang em. LOL

Comment

i hear you brother

Comment

Violette - I'd make your hair look like that orangutan you used to have up. Half a bottle.

Aries - You look much better in that other picture I saw, where you're actually looking at the camera. One bottle.

Flamer - She's impenetrable so I won't even try.

Spiral - I'd lift her up against the wall and do my best to put her through it. No bottles necessary.

Jahannam - Keep your mouth open. No bottles.

ck - I think you know already - there's a lot more to be done than any of these other guys will ever understand. I'll definitely need a water bottle, maybe gatorade.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil We were going to do such a thread. But I couldn't figure out a way to make the threads. I could do a poll, but it would pointless to make 34 different poll threads. I could make categories in one post, but most likely the thread would turn into a chatroom.

You have any ideas how to do it?
                    I say you make two threads. First one being a sticky where one ONLY copy-pastes the category and writes the name. (Other posts can be deleted, if you're able to do that). I guess we can also write some comment on why we voted so, next to the name.

Second thread would be a non-sticky, and can be called something like "Forum Oscar Discussion" where we talk about people's votes, and do the usual xxxxxing that we do.

Comment

Ah man, I forgot about Lotus. Lotus, you seem a little shy, so you might need a bottle or two. I'm pretty good with the sweet talk, though, so who knows? I'd definitely make you hit high c.

Comment

Working...
                      X