Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

GOD and SEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiral lose, you're really presenting a completely different persona then the one you had initially.

I like this one much more!

good boy.
    Thanks spiral. You're the best.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname Love is vulnerability and aching, it is strength on the brink of destruction, it's a bottomless emptiness bottomed out. Love is committment and sweat, love is willingness and sacrifice, it is the height of altruism and selfishness melded into one. Love is a spark that excites every nerve ending in your skin any time a certain person's fingernail grazes the surface or anytime her smile flashes before your eyes. Love is a controlled explosion in your heart that boils your blood and swells your extremities, it is quiet and magnificent, bold and risky, and it is the only thing I live for.

Sex is a neat little perk.
      wow loseyourname...hehehe i think i want to make "love" to you..hahaha..j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Inna wow loseyourname i think i want to make "love" to you
        I'd make your bones cry as the sky turned purple over the Blue Ridges.

Comment

quiet you subjectchanging people.
          back to God and Sex.
          I think they're related...
          they're both out of this world.
          we can't comprehend God.
          we can't comprehend why sex feels the way it does.
          and since God is this powerful power...
          and sex is the MOST powerful feeling a body can experience..
          there!
          that's an explanation!

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam quiet you subjectchanging people.
            back to God and Sex.
            I think they're related...
            they're both out of this world.
            we can't comprehend God.
            we can't comprehend why sex feels the way it does.
            and since God is this powerful power...
            and sex is the MOST powerful feeling a body can experience..
            there!
            that's an explanation!
            It feels good because it attracts us as biological beings to have the desire to reproduce. If it hurt all the time, no one would want to reproduce and the species would be weak in numbers and possible fall to extinction.

Comment

sex feels good because of reproduction what?
              surfer surfer.
              I'm still waiting for the day you're gonna start thinking about making sense.
              until then'
              cheers

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo It feels good because it attracts us as biological beings to have the desire to reproduce. If it hurt all the time, no one would want to reproduce and the species would be weak in numbers and possible fall to extinction.
                It feels good because there is an extremely high concentration of nerve endings in the human genital area. Not to mention all the bloodflow it gets when aroused.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam sex feels good because of reproduction what?
                  surfer surfer.
                  I'm still waiting for the day you're gonna start thinking about making sense.
                  until then'
                  cheers
                  Reproduction is desirable. It was biologically engineered this way so that animals, including us, would reproduce, as reproduction is the main goal for any species. This ensures maintenance and reduces chances of extinction. Thats why eating feels good! Its not so we can induldge in pilaf. It feels good so we have biological incentive to stay alive by providing our bodies with nutrients. If sex didnt feel good, there would be a lot less humans...

Biologically, it has nothing to do with love. That is a human term. Most animals in the wild do it for business.

Why do I feel like I am explaining something to a five year old? Ohh ya, you are lost. Your brain is analogous to a five year old who has lost their parents in a K-Mart, wandering aimlessly......Want some candy little girl?

Comment

Working...
                  X