Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Crushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crushes

I was recently reading a thread in the Gen Talk forum entitled "Emil" by surferarmo...and it got me thinking.
    We all have had our crushes, and have also been crushed by these crushes. I have some REALLLLY sad stories of back in grade school and the crushes I had. How cute. They seemed so innocent and true back then. Really makes me smile just thinking of what was going on in my head back then.

Anywho...why don't u tell me some of your experiences with your secret crush. With Valentine's Day approaching, are you going to finally gain the courage to tell them? Or are you going to regress back into the fetal position and sob in the corner this Saturday night? Either way, I wanna hear about it... Hopefully I can help you in some way, and even if I don't help, at least you know someone's listening to you!

Crushes... hmmm... I had two big huge 'crushes'. One was in middle school and one was in high school. Other than that, if I like a guy I will tell him (yes, I will say I like you, I like to talk to you, and heck maybe even and I want to kiss you) so I'm pretty much past the whole crush thing I guess.

First crush: the guy from middle school. Damn he was cute. A few months ago a friend and I ran into him at a private party at this bar/club place, anyway... We recognized eachother (he's turned out VERY well might I add) and after a night of drinking and dancing and kissing, damn let me tell you it's great to get something you wanted 8-9 years ago. hehe. , his friend who just recently got 'certified' online to marry people 'practiced' on us. So I think I might be fake married. Damn that was fun times.

As for crush #2. I am going to be in Vegas this weekend and I hear he's staying in the same hotel. No, I'm not keeping tabs, you just hear these things.... We're Armenian people after all. Anyway. He's single. Fun times ahead? We'll see! Although I could never tell you guys, you know, whatever happens in Vegas... stays there!
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

I've had way too many crushes!! But the only ones that stick out in my mind is when I was really young back in kindergarden there was this white boy in my class I forgot his name but he was the class clown, the one that every girl drifted towards, the troublemaker! Fortunatly, I say fortunatly because I was 5 or 6 years old, I never got the courage to actually act on it (I wasn't too open at that time) The other time that sticks out is my first "love" or so I thought at the time he was my friends boyfriends cousine and we went to the same school, both of us in the 10th grade, He actually made the move, he called me but when we first met I was very sure he would call! (I wore clevage open shirt and was flirting with him with my eyes) We got together and we stayed together for a year (he is the one that took my virginity, AND I took his )

Comment

I was in 10th grade, I think....and I had a big crush on my friend's BF.....yeah sounds pretty bad, but anyways, we would go out in a group and stuff, and he would hug her and all, but not a lot though cuz it was back in haleb, but I would get jealous anyways........and obviously my friend kinda found out about it somehow, ohh God, the drama started. Me and her transformed from being friends to enemies, me and the guy wouldnt look at eachother's face, so yea and some other stuff too, pretty bad ones. after they broke up the guy one day asked me to play tennis with him.....yeah "play tennis" .. u know what happened? I kinda didn't feel the same baout him anymore. Well I did "play tennis" with him that day though......and then it was all over for me , I guess, he was this perfect guy from far away, and when he became all close, it wasnt all the same to me.....
        but I still cosider him my biggest crush ever, because it was a real BIG one for about 4 months.

Comment

I think all of you are sick! Now I know why you are all familiar.

Comment

Working...
          X