Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Any1 engaged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anileve, how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Emil I wish I was married/engaged/or involved with somebody now. I'm 26, probably considered "old" for marriage by Armenian standards. On one hand, I see all these people in love, having kids, enjoying each other. On the other hand, I'm not financially stable to have a wife/fiance/g/f at the moment. I mean sure, I could date somebody now, but a girl likes to be wined and dined sometimes.
      If I do ever get married, I would most likely have kids in the first year, I love kids. Anyways, enough depression for now.

Emil
      Your comment is the sweetest... Especially the part about loving kids ahh

Well, yes we like to be wined and dined sometimes, but it's not the most important thing .... we also like to be loved.

I've been asked two times now, but i couldn't accept maybe i'm scared or just not ready...eh...
      But the thought of being a young mummy and being married to a fine armenian guy captures me....

Comment

Originally posted by spiral anileve, how old are you?
        Young enough to go through a quarterlife crisis.

Comment

In Time you will understand the common sense and now its the time to get used it!

what a woman wants in a man.original list...(at 22 age)
          It is something in General and I am sure of it! it is proved by WISE!behalf of Someone Especial. I dont need to mention more!
          1. Handsome
          2. Charming
          3. Financially Successful
          4. A Caring Listener
          5. Witty
          6. In Good Shape
          7. Dresses with Style
          8. Appreciates the Finer Things
          9. Full of Thoughtful Surprises
          10. An Imaginative, Romantic Lover. THis is what a girl needs! and my questons are: do YOU think my ten points are the points that you are looking for? and why are you interested in engagement if you dont really sure of it?
          Where is the big deal in it?? i see you are so confused and need an explaination.Slide it away and when the time arrives you will understand that your question(is any1 engaged)was really
          nugatory.thus become as a perfect couple with the prospect of sharing the kingdom of Love which is between you and him.
          Engagement is a truly marvelous fluid that circulates in your vascular system of your body.which means new,clean life and in the same time lets you feel the taste of the life cirulation system.ITs a new life,although i am not into it but i can imagin in it.dont forget,its all about idealism.It supplies nourishment and oxegen,clean away the waste products agains infection and playing a major role in safeguarding of the body towards eachother which means when 2 persons get engaged they will transfer into 1 person.Wastes and infections are the other people around us...
          I am tired again...i really need Vodka!!!!
          Attached Files
          VerTigO

Comment

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backward so just take your step and fight for it! Never fear to negotiate
            but never negotiate with fear. YOU dont have to ask the entire world.dont be afraid of losing.To be a winner, think of yourself
            as a winner and you will see that my words are more than pills...
            Attached Files
            VerTigO

Comment

Originally posted by PASAMONSTER was engaged! I'm probably the only one here.
              I was married, but never engaged, unless you count one night as an engagement. Ah, the good old days.

spiral - You're a hopeless cynic. You'd make a terrible wife anyway.

Mousy - Be careful, man. Women aren't likely to turn you down. Don't be intoxicated with that power.

Emil - You're the sweetest guy here. Still, women want a guy to be self-assured. Go watch Swingers, and pay careful attention to the lessons they give Mikey.

anileve - You don't seem like the marrying type either. Maybe I'm wrong.

Jenny - You better not even be thinking about it.

Wise - Make sure you marry a deaf chick that can't read.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname
                spiral - You're a hopeless cynic. You'd make a terrible wife anyway.
                And what makes you an expert on perfect wives? Is it the Man's Learning channel?

Originally posted by loseyourname Mousy - Be careful, man. Women aren't likely to turn you down. Don't be intoxicated with that power.
                Too late.

Originally posted by loseyourname Emil - You're the sweetest guy here. Still, women want a guy to be self-assured. Go watch Swingers, and pay careful attention to the lessons they give Mikey.
                Emil doesn't need to learn anything; he has genuineness that is hard to come across these days. And most of all he lacks that unwelcome pompousness...

Originally posted by loseyourname anileve - You don't seem like the marrying type either. Maybe I'm wrong.
                No you are not wrong, in fact the twisted thing is that I take it as a complement. And you are not the first to say it. For the record a guy who understands me and keeps me interested will be the one to change that.

Originally posted by loseyourname Wise - Make sure you marry a deaf chick that can't read.
                Now this was funny...for a second

As for you my dear Lose, you need to slow down your "I am your God" doctrine, after a while too much worshipping turns blood to water...

Comment

Ahhhhh a picture of spawn, finally someone with taste in cartoons LOL

Every has their time, and everyones time will come, so don't worry people, be happy!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Loser!!

Your are right PASAMONSTER!!everyone has his time and i think its the loser's time! Shall i say loser or flunkey? I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ,in turn the head of a woman is the man ,in turn the head of Christ is GOD so i dont need your antic recommendation and exhortation I have My Head (Christ) to show me the right habit,idea and Way .Your job is to talk to women not me besiedes,losing yourself is better than losing your name so what are you waiting for? go ahead!!!
                    By the way i am not here to hear from a guy like you!although its a pleasure for me but sorry budy!! i cant break my Head's RULES! THe word of Wise,go seek women
                    and do something with (loseyourname) its really inconsequential, insubstantial and nonsensical...i know you can do much better so why not?
                    Attached Files
                    VerTigO

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname

spiral - ... You'd make a terrible wife anyway.
                      Not that I disagree.

But, why do you say so?

Comment

Working...
                      X