Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.

Fried chicken gives me life meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by W¡se
      If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.

Overly romantic nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by dusken
        Overly romantic nonsense.
        You are damn antagonist in your speach and that will bleed you forever. You just lost the sense of this thread . Sometimes i think that Antagonism,ire and animosity are synonyms so why dont you classify them in your Kiwi brain and detonate it so in this way we can all keep the sense of any thread.
        Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
          Fried chicken gives me life meaning.
          Chikens are CHIKENS!!
          The pain passes, but the beauty remains and for who hears love , sings and never cease

Comment

Originally posted by W¡se
            You are damn antagonist in your speach and that will bleed you forever. You just lost the sense of this thread . Sometimes i think that Antagonism,ire and animosity are synonyms so why dont you classify them in your Kiwi brain and detonate it so in this way we can all keep the sense of any thread.
            Being an antagonist means I am opposing your view. What is the point of stating that exactly?

Anytime you claim that any contribution by you has anything to do with sense of any sort you are wrong.

The fact that you feel a topic is tainted by discord proves you are a moron.

There is no way for you to know how intelligent someone is because you never actually have conversations with people. You quote people then proceed to contribute to a conversation involving you and yourself that only your schizotypic brain can understand.

Comment

Originally posted by dusken
              Being an antagonist means I am opposing your view. What is the point of stating that exactly?

Anytime you claim that any contribution by you has anything to do with sense of any sort you are wrong.

The fact that you feel a topic is tainted by discord proves you are a moron.

There is no way for you to know how intelligent someone is because you never actually have conversations with people. You quote people then proceed to contribute to a conversation involving you and yourself that only your schizotypic brain can understand.
              Your commen sense is slower than a tortoise. I am not really satisfied with your thoughtlessness and senselessness replies.Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.Know that although in the eternal scheme of things you are small, you are also unique and irreplaceable, as are all your fellow humans everywhere in the world..

We must all learn our limits cause we are all something but non of us are everything so heal dusky...

PS=Dont look with the eye but with the mind...
              Last edited by Guest; 05-03-2004, 01:47 PM.

Comment

The first duty of love is to listen so why not?

Comment

i am discovering more and more every day that the only real love that exists is that between parent and child...that is the only sacred bond..f--- most friendships and all that other crap that falls under 'firendship'...with men it's simple! 'friendship' is another way of securing ass for a cold horney day no matter "how nice" the guy seems...they're all the same s--- with different faces so you know "have i been out with this s---/loser before or not?"

love...haaa!! that's not an earthly phenomenon..it's a supernatural and spiritual phenomenon of which humans are totally clueless...they think they get glimpses of it in movies and what not..but hardly any are truely ready to live by it and honor it..not just honor their partner, but honor their love....i'd be surprised if people understand what i'm writing here...that's earth for you....plagued by war terror crime and a lot of negativity; very few people in this life touch our souls...

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
                    i am discovering more and more every day that the only real love that exists is that between parent and child...that is the only sacred bond..f--- most friendships and all that other crap that falls under 'firendship'...with men it's simple! 'friendship' is another way of securing ass for a cold horney day no matter "how nice" the guy seems...they're all the same s--- with different faces so you know "have i been out with this s---/loser before or not?"

love...haaa!! that's not an earthly phenomenon..it's a supernatural and spiritual phenomenon of which humans are totally clueless...they think they get glimpses of it in movies and what not..but hardly any are truely ready to live by it and honor it..not just honor their partner, but honor their love....i'd be surprised if people understand what i'm writing here...that's earth for you....plagued by war terror crime and a lot of negativity; very few people in this life touch our souls...
                    I'm beginning to realize this more and more. It's frightening.

Comment

Working...
                    X