Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Would u do anything....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would u do anything....

Ok, guys my questions goes to everyone and I am wondering this past month and I wanna know what most people think about the fact of "fighting " for your real love. Now my question is: " WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING, EVERYTHING TO BE WITH THE ONE THAT YOU REALLY LOVE WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE UNWANTED TO THE FAMILY OF YOUR LOVED ONE?" WOULD U DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO GAIN THE TRUST AND RESPECT OF THAT FAMILY?
    explain me every kind of situation that would be good to try and not to.
    i just wanna make sure for some things in general about "love".

Your kidding with this right?

Comment

Something must be definetly wrong with your understanding of love.

You didn't visit Mr Monsters sympathetic ear did you?

If the other one don't love you it aint true love, its just a one way infatuation and at some levels its considered mentally unhealthy and sometimes criminal.

real love is shared and no fighting is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
        " WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING, EVERYTHING TO BE WITH THE ONE THAT YOU REALLY LOVE WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE UNWANTED TO THE FAMILY OF YOUR LOVED ONE?" WOULD U DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO GAIN THE TRUST AND RESPECT OF THAT FAMILY?
        explain me every kind of situation that would be good to try and not to.
        i just wanna make sure for some things in general about "love".
        As long as the girl loves you, I'm sure the family will learn to love you. Don't think you need to fight for anything as long as you show respect and act yourself.

Comment

well if the person is really for you then you don't have to try THAT hard!!! i mean if it's alllll an uphill battle and YOU have to put in most of the effort and YOU have to prove yourself most of the time and YOU have to make most of the sacrifices...well.... that's a sign right there!!!!! that that person is not the one!! and that other fish might make you happier ---i don't know if you're asking this as a general question or if it's of a personal nature, but i'll say this much: you never have to 'prove' your self worth to anyone!!! if you're a good conscientious person and live and do as any other good natured person would, then something is wrong with THE OTHER PERSON if they fail to see the good and the compassionate you keeping the communication lines is always a given of course, but please don't adopt this "i'll sacrifice everything for you" mentality...sure, there must be sacrifice and compromise as long as it's adequately reciprocated! otherwise bitterness and anger will start to fester and grow and that's when people's uglineness comes out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
            well if the person is really for you then you don't have to try THAT hard!!! i mean if it's alllll an uphill battle and YOU have to put in most of the effort and YOU have to prove yourself most of the time and YOU have to make most of the sacrifices...well.... that's a sign right there!!!!! that that person is not the one!! and that other fish might make you happier ---i don't know if you're asking this as a general question or if it's of a personal nature, but i'll say this much: you never have to 'prove' your self worth to anyone!!! if you're a good conscientious person and live and do as any other good natured person would, then something is wrong with THE OTHER PERSON if they fail to see the good and the compassionate you keeping the communication lines is always a given of course, but please don't adopt this "i'll sacrifice everything for you" mentality...sure, there must be sacrifice and compromise as long as it's adequately reciprocated! otherwise bitterness and anger will start to fester and grow and that's when people's uglineness comes out!!!
            I agree with everything you said. Also, it's between the girl/guy and you. Not the parents. If the guy/girl is influenced by their parents SO MUCH so that they can't make decisions for themselves as an adult, then you best get out of that relationship right then and there.

Like hyebruin said: "you never have to 'prove' your self worth to anyone!!! if you're a good conscientious person and live and do as any other good natured person would, then something is wrong with THE OTHER PERSON if they fail to see the good and the compassionate you"

Comment

If the family has problems with you and don't exept you thought you've tryied to make friends with them, and trying to get to know them and vice versa I think that one has to give up eventually, their opinion wont change. anyway it is not the family you are dating or that is your girlfirend/boyfriend.

Most importantly AVOID talking political or religion related issues. If you somehow know that the family are politically involved/ interested.This will ruin everything, if you don't agree with them of course, with everything they say.

This can destroy any relenshonship if one of the parts are quite obsessive or extreme in their beliefs.
              Last edited by Tres Bien; 05-09-2004, 06:01 PM.

Comment

thanx for your responces, if u have later on other ideas please post again.

Comment

I would doooo anything for love, but I won't do that. Or that, or that, or that, or that, or that, or that, or that, or that,...

Geee I loved that song by Meatloaf.

Comment

what song wouldn't you love by someone called meatloaf. shaiiiiat

all theese singers, bands, rappers with wierd names, just hearing the name makes me wanna say alright theese guys know what they.re talking about.

meatloaf

50 cent

Third eye blind.

How bout some really cool names they should use

Peking Duck

3 quarters and 2 dimes

4 th toe chopped off.

Comment

Working...
                    X