Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Younger Guys, Older Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Hyejinx, girls in their early 20s usually prefer a guy to be a bit older about 1-4years in my case, or the same age, definitely not younger... cuz they're more stable and they know what they want but ofcourse there are exceptions! HOWEVER, women in their 30s and 40s would LOVE to be with younger guys no actually younger guys would be preferred over older and you know the main reason! Now, they probably don't know your age at first when they seem to be interested, and you might actually be mature and all but most younger guys aren't, so once they find out your age they assume you're just like the rest of 'em and don't take the time to get to know you. So there is nothing wrong with you.

Ok conclusion? If you prefer older girls, find a hot 30something year old....lol, but I won't be the one explaining it to your parents.

Comment

1) It doesnt naturally happen. You are making a conscious effort. Take Anony for example. He may be a nice person offline, but he makes a conscious effort to be "jerk" or whatever you want to term him because that is how he gets his kicks. At least he provides some comic relief on here.

2) The reason I "assume" is because I do not know you personally so I really have no reason to believe a word you say. You claim to meet so many girls, (sometimes 6 in one night, but you're obviously clueless when it comes to women).

3) You're at a social gathering. Girls are there to chat and have a good time. Alot of girls are "very" friendly at the time, it does not mean that they want to start something past that evening. I socialize with enough women but I dont make it a mission to try and see who I can go date and then become frustrated when they don't have the same intentions. So the girl didnt like your young age, ask her to hang out as friends, work your way into her life, slowly grow on her and if she sees that you're a great guy who respects her and treats her well, the age factor becomes less significant. It's like i said, you have your little pea shooter and you're running around trying to see who you can snag rather than concentrating your efforts. Getting cuddly and having some things in common in the first few hours of talking isnt chemistry man. If the girl is leaving you message after message wanting you to take her out after your first 7 hours, thats a little chemistry.

I'll skip your 4-6 because I really dont care.

7) You want to vent. Get yourself a little pink journal and write in it. You want people's views and opinions. Make a post. That's why its called a FORUM. As for your last little hissy fit of "girls are evil". You obviously did not understand a word in my reply except that you need to "defend" yourself because all of us are out to get you and want to make ourselves feel better than you. I'm sorry I wasted my good few minutes on you.
      Last edited by GSTracer05; 11-14-2004, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
        Ok conclusion? If you prefer older girls, find a hot 30something year old....lol, but I won't be the one explaining it to your parents.
        I did, she turned out to be a basket case. Ain't no happiness no where.

Originally posted by GSTracer05
        Get yourself a little pink journal and write in it. You want people's views and opinions. Make a post. That's why its called a FORUM. As for your last little hissy fit of "girls are evil". You obviously did not understand a word in my reply except that you need to "defend" yourself because all of us are out to get you and want to make ourselves feel better than you. I'm sorry I wasted my good few minutes on you.
        Oh be quiet I got everything you said just fine... just as I have the tendency to come off as a drama queen, you people have the tendency to take MY bullxxxx way too seriously.. as if I really think Girls are evil. And yes, I'm deffensive, sorta happens when no one's on your side... great, now someone's gonna post about "Oh now you're being a drama queen again talking about no one's on your side , stop trying to agther pity or whatever it is you want you stupid whiner" bah... In any case, this sort of stuff is great for creative motivation. The best writing happens when you're irritated.
        Last edited by HyeJinx1984; 11-14-2004, 09:57 AM.
        "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

I'm on your side Drama-Queen

Comment

Originally posted by !EEK
            I'm on your side Drama-Queen
            *Kotak!*

But seriously.. I guess I'll have to do something to reverse this sensitive drama queen image of mine. I know, I'll have sex with a girlw hile watching foot ball, holding a beer in one hand, shooting things witha shotgun in the other and be cursing the whole time. That should work and prove to be quite fun

Comment

To young for girls? Sounds to me like a problem that's going to fix itself. So why all the b!tching?
              this post = teh win.

Comment

I kinda think Catwomen is onto something. My hunch is those girls are looking for someting serious and since you say you "look older," and "act older" they get baited in like pretty fish to a scuba diver, then they realize your real age, and probably hear you mention your car and they decide to drink at another spot in the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Seapahn
                  To young for girls? Sounds to me like a problem that's going to fix itself. So why all the b!tching?

*sniff*

Cause...

I'm lonely NOW...

Oh well, I got Halo 2, World of Warcraft and Vampire Bloodlines to keep me busy, who needs a girlfriend? Now, how young was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
                    I kinda think Catwomen is onto something.
                    like what? I'm only 22 if that's what your thinking...

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
                    I did, she turned out to be a basket case. Ain't no happiness no where.
                    Hyjinx, no worries... TV was sayin the other day that about 60% of young adults in America are single, so you're not the only one plus, finding a girl won't guarantee you happiness.

Comment

I want to sing a song but I'm not sure which one.. perhaps a lament for the old dirty bastard..

Comment

Working...
                      X