Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are You Currently In A Relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are You Currently In A Relationship?

Maybe I'll just try being a lesbian... though I love men, I'm just very sick of man-games.
    Last edited by Anahita; 04-02-2006, 11:41 PM.

Comment

I'm planning on going out with a new girl this Friday night, so does anybody have suggestions where I should take her? I haven't met her yet, , and this is the girl who "stood" me up before. Whatever, forget all that. Where should we go? Now remember, it's our first time meeting, and we're both young - so nothing fancy. She wouldn't want to go even if I took her. So, where? She said she doesn't like the movies, and that doesn't really leave much for a first date/meet. I was thinking about going out to eat, but then where would we go? And where should I take her to eat? Ugh, girls. They say anything is fine, but deep down inside, they know it's not. They just like to confuse you.

So, help.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way
        I'm planning on going out with a new girl this Friday night.... [but you say] She wouldn't want to go even if I took her. So, where?
        New girl? Now I'm confused. She won't go out with you, so where should you go? I'm going to assume you mean something else...

and this is the girl who "stood" me up before. Whatever, forget all that.
        I'm thinking of the (who/what/when//how/why), WHERE should be the least of your concerns. But, I do wish you the best...

As far as where to go, I'd say ask her if there is anything she's always wanted a date to 'take her to' or do. If you do that, be prepared for anything from a simple picnic, to the opera.... Be prepared to say, "I can't do that... but..." She'll appreciate that you care about her interests (only IF you really do.)

For a first date you can always go with the basic dinner. (Personally, I am more impressed with tiny details, and care less about the place.). You could invite her over to cook dinner. I know lots of women who would find that nice. Whatever you do, be you. That doesn't mean you can't try something different with her, but don't bother putting on a 'show.' In fact, *I* intentionally do otherwise on dates (I don't think this will work for most guys, though) My reasoning is (same with my resume) 'If he likes me like this, he'll be surprised when/if he sees more and I'm not sure I want to be with someone who can't see me at worst, at love that.' I'm not exactly going on dates in overalls, but I do odd things on dates (on purpose) to see how the guy responds--though I try to be obvious? e.g, "Did that bother you or see if he just goes with flow..." (Like, I might put my napkin on my lap and then slurp my soup... if he slurps with me, I love that) Hard to explain here.

They say anything is fine, but deep down inside, they know it's not. They just like to confuse you.
        That's funny. Cuz I thought that about many men.

So, help.

DITTO
        Last edited by Anahita; 04-04-2006, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anahita
          New girl? Now I'm confused. She won't go out with you, so where should you go? I'm going to assume you mean something else...
          I meant she won't go anywhere fancy. She wouldn't go anywhere fancy even I suggested it.

Also, you mentioned some things that really don't apply to my age. Remember, I'm 18, and she's a bit younger. So a lot of things you do on dates or anyone, in general, is something I might not do. And by that I mean, I see her and myself as kids. We're just hanging out. So cooking dinner and all that is definently not something we'd do on a first date/meet. Something we might do is just go hang out, eat, and watch a movie - but she said she doesn't like the movies. What's up with all these girls not liking the movies? It's a good place to go and talk. And yes, talk.

Comment

I love going to the movies but not on a first date. For first date you need somewhere where you can actually talk and get to know each other. How about getting something to eat at a cafe? somewhere casual nothing fancy??? we have heaps of those around here, not sure how it is over in LA.

Either way, good luck mate and let us know how it goes.

This Friday i have a b'day dinner (it's a 30th b'day) yep getting on with age now hehehe. Then I am off to a dance party organised by our Armenian youth to show support should be fun.

OOOOHHHHH I am going to the races (horse) on Saturday can't wait

Comment

Also, you mentioned some things that really don't apply to my age. Remember, I'm 18, and she's a bit younger.
              1. Younger a 'bit, she is? (asks Yoda.) Again think, think I.
              2. You are right that my date ideas are different.
              3. Remember what I said when you are in late 20's, if you are single then.

Comment

I apprecaite the help, Anahita. So don't get me wrong.

And Crissy, heaps is such a cool word. I'm going to use it from now on.

Comment

LOL

thats heaps cool mate

Comment

This thread is now pretend closed.

Comment

Why Tommy? You don't want to find out what happens on Friday when one goes out on a date????

Poop to you!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X