Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia vs. Turkey Soccer September 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenia vs. Turkey Soccer September 6th

Hey all,

Armenia will be hosting Turkey in a FIFA 2010 Qualifying match September 6th, 2008.

The Armenia Students' Assocation of the California State Polytechnic University of Pomona will be hosting a venue at the BrandView Collection Banquet Hall in Glendale, CA that will feature the the game live along with a breakfast meal since the game is at 8:00AM.

HERE IS THE PROBLEM...

I need to find out what channels or what website will be showing this game live! If theres anyone out there with any information they can give me about the game like what channels can be ordered on DISH Network to see the game or which website will be streaming the game live.

I can use all the info u guys can provide me! Thanks all!

Re: Armenia vs. Turkey Soccer September 6th

So far. No dice re: live feed of the game via satellite, TV or internet. You may want to refer to these site for further information.

US plays Cuba on the same day.
    Between childhood, boyhood,
    adolescence
    & manhood (maturity) there
    should be sharp lines drawn w/
    Tests, deaths, feats, rites
    stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

i always use this http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

can't waite i hope we break their legs

Comment

The president of Turkey Abdula Gul has accepted his Armenian counterpart Serzh Sargsyan’s invitation to visit Armenia to watch Armenia-Turkey World Cup qualifier match on September 6, the radio station“Liberty” reports quoting the Turkish press.

According to Turkish “Vatan” newspaper, “Gul will be present at the match and will go back the same evening.” The presidential service will soon make an official announcement on this, the newspaper added.

i hope the people over there give him a warm welcome

Comment

Turkey Radio & Television to broadcast game and news features to Turkey from Armenia. http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/de...1812&bolum=100
          Between childhood, boyhood,
          adolescence
          & manhood (maturity) there
          should be sharp lines drawn w/
          Tests, deaths, feats, rites
          stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

some people from melbourne doing this trip, anything but a sell out will be disappointing

i heard turks wanted 5000 away ticks but we gave them something between 500- 2000

Comment

ari (and others) you can watch the match on setanta sports.
              ausie time is 6;45am (slightly delayed) thats what it says on setantas australian website.

Comment

Originally posted by Hye_Psycho View Post
                ari (and others) you can watch the match on setanta sports.
                ausie time is 6;45am (slightly delayed) thats what it says on setantas australian website.
                So 6:45 am Saturday morning? I may subscribe to their month package just for this.

Comment

Im sure you can watch it on the internet if anyone knows the site please feel free 2 share with us.
                  Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY View Post
                    So 6:45 am Saturday morning? I may subscribe to their month package just for this.

sunday morning.
                    check the tv guide.
                    Network Solutions - Original domain name registration and reservation services with variety of internet-related business offerings. Quick, dependable and reliable.

and subscribe online like i did. it takes a few minutes.
                    or hit up a local pub. i know theres the irish pub on the corner at george st, there also one at star city ive been to. it would be sik if we could get some armeians together to watch this.
                    Last edited by Hye_Psycho; 09-02-2008, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X