Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Susi Kentikian goes 22-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susi Kentikian goes 22-0

retains her WIBF/WBA flyweight titles in difficult battle against Israel in Dusseldorf, Germany. http://www.secondsout.com/World/news...s=225&cs=28553
    Between childhood, boyhood,
    adolescence
    & manhood (maturity) there
    should be sharp lines drawn w/
    Tests, deaths, feats, rites
    stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Re: Susi Kentikian goes 22-0

SUSI KENTIKIAN: I'M HAPPY ABOUT HAVING THREE BELTS AND GLADLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW CHALLENGES

PanARMENIAN.Net
    12.10.2009 17:39 GMT+04:00

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ The "Killer Queen" Susi Kentikian (25-0, 16 KOs),
    considered by many to be the pound-for-pound best in women's boxing,
    had her first appearance in Rostock. In eagerly awaited battle she
    defended her WBA and WIBF flyweight world titles against unbeaten
    WIBF light flyweight world champion Julia Sahin (20-0, 2 KOs) who
    returned to the ring after a year of inactivity.

Susi Kentikian successfully retained their world titles, overcoming
    strong challenges from Julia Sahin.

Says Susi Kentikian, "It was a very hard fight with ten rounds at full
    power and there was no rest, just many punches and always movement. I
    threw a lot of punches and Julia was always covering up. I followed
    my game plan and did what we worked on. I'm happy about having three
    belts and gladly looking forward to new challenges."

"It was a difficult fight and at the beginning Susi was punching too
    much when Julia was covering up. From the fourth round on, she boxed
    more and clearly outboxed Julia," trainer Magomed Schaburow noted,
    fightnews.com reported.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

How about them apples?

http://www.etoday.ru/uploads/2007/12...entikian01.jpg
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post

Nothing comes up, can you check the url?
        For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
        to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
          Nothing comes up, can you check the url?
          Try these...

http://www.activewoman.de/typo381/up...012_01.jpg.jpg

http://www.activewoman.de/typo381/up...061_01.jpg.jpg

http://www.activewoman.de/typo381/up...cC_009.jpg.jpg

Amazing what makeup and photoshop can do these days...
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

I always thought she was cute.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Susianna and Arthur would make a nice couple (on paper at least).
              Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                SUSI KENTIKIAN: I'M HAPPY ABOUT HAVING THREE BELTS AND GLADLY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW CHALLENGES

PanARMENIAN.Net
                12.10.2009 17:39 GMT+04:00

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ The "Killer Queen" Susi Kentikian (25-0, 16 KOs),
                considered by many to be the pound-for-pound best in women's boxing,
                had her first appearance in Rostock. In eagerly awaited battle she
                defended her WBA and WIBF flyweight world titles against unbeaten
                WIBF light flyweight world champion Julia Sahin
                (20-0, 2 KOs) who
                returned to the ring after a year of inactivity.

Susi Kentikian successfully retained their world titles, overcoming
                strong challenges from Julia Sahin.

Says Susi Kentikian, "It was a very hard fight with ten rounds at full
                power and there was no rest, just many punches and always movement. I
                threw a lot of punches and Julia was always covering up. I followed
                my game plan and did what we worked on. I'm happy about having three
                belts and gladly looking forward to new challenges."

"It was a difficult fight and at the beginning Susi was punching too
                much when Julia was covering up. From the fourth round on, she boxed
                more and clearly outboxed Julia," trainer Magomed Schaburow noted,
                fightnews.com reported.
                'Julia' was the former turkish champion.
                http://www.juliasahin.com (warning...she's incredibly ugly in her own photos/website)

Whereas even our female boxers are a knock-out

kurtçul kangal

Comment

'Killer Queen' Suzy Kentikian defends her champion title

2010-04-26 16:49:00

ArmInfo. "Killer Queen" Syuzanna Kentikian, WBO and WIA lightweight
                  champion, has defended her title in the super flyweight fight (under
                  50.8 kg) vs. German representative Nadia Raoui.

Upon completion of the fight two judges gave the same result 96-94 in
                  Kentikian's favor, and the third one gave 96-95 in Raoui's favor.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                  X