Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia's National Football Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenia's National Football Team

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
    If our governmant paid a litl bit attention to football and didnt use it just as a tool to kiss ass of turks maybe than it wouldnt be in such a shamefull condition and depend just on some guy who is just smart enough to sell flowers on the corner.
    Wow i had no idea the ffa hired you. Grats man!
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      Wow i had no idea the ffa hired you. Grats man!
      Unfortunatly ffa has no enough founds to hair some one like me, that why it is run by "tsakhik rubo". By the way what about kurdish football?

Comment

I was searching about joaquin boghossian and I found out this

hi again my 3 players are joaquin boghossian (my brother ) u-20 national team but not oficialy debut yet, Mauro Guevgeozian , fenix player, and Matias Straconi( his second lastname is arminian) they are my players please contactme we together can do it possible, i am waiting for your answer ......

It dates back to 2006, when Joaquin was an unknown to footballing world.
        I am kinda more hopeful now he plays for us

Comment

That is interesting but it was a long time ago so who knows. Here is a vid about football in Hayastan
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I'm surprised that this wasn't posted already. Good news for our NT.

Last edited by Armanen; 02-21-2010, 11:04 PM.
            For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
            to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
              I'm surprised that this wasn't posted already. Good news for out NT.

http://news.am/en/news/14611.html
              Interesting news there. I hope he does come to our nt. It will be the best situation for him and us. Now if we could only get a real coach.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Rep of Ireland U-21 1-2 Armenia U-21

Wednesday, 3 March 2010 23:31

Don Givens' Republic of Ireland Under-21 side fell to yet another Group 2 qualifying defeat when they lost 2-1 to Armenia at Tallaght Stadium, writes John Kenny.

Having lost 4-1 in Yeravan last November, Givens had a stronger squad at his disposal tonight, but they were well beaten by a cannier Armenian side who outclassed an Ireland side that were poor at times.

The Republic are now three points adrift at the bottom of Group 2 and without a win in their seven games to date.

They are not in qualifier action again until August, when they play their final home game against Estonia, who lost 2-0 in Georgia earlier in the day.

On a dry, crisp night Ireland started the brighter as a Sean Scannell shot was saved by Armenian goalkeeper Edvard Hoyhannisyan's legs. This was followed by a superb Seamus Coleman run down the right to tee up Cillian Sheridan who could not get enough purchase on the ball to steer it to the net.

However, the Armenians came more and more into the game as the half wore on and striker Hovhannes Goharyan, a full international who has played for Bate Borisov in the Champions league, was a constant threat. It took a last-ditch tackle by Newcastle's Callum Morris in the area to prevent Goharyan from putting the visitors ahead.

Just after the half hour mark Conor Clifford drove in a free-kick from the left which was beaten away by Hoyhannisyan and Owen Garvan followed up by driving a shot wide.

Minutes later, Armenia hit the front as Levon Airapetian, who is on the books at Hamburg, was allowed allowed to run straight in on goal. Goalkeeper Shane Robinson should really have done better.

Five minutes from the break it was 2-0 as Sunderland's David Meyler bundled over Goharyan just outside the penalty area and Gevorg Ghazaryan scored with a brilliant free-kick that buried itself in Redmond's bottom left corner.

Redmond pulled off a fine point-blank save from Goharyan on the hour mark to prevent the Armenians making it 3-0 after Coleman had needlessly given the ball away.

Sheridan missed a great chance to pull a goal back when he headed over a great chance on 67 minutes before Goharyan's close-range shot was again brilliantly saved by Redmond.

Armenia ended the game with 10 men as Masis Voskanian was sent-off for a second yellow card for time wasting and almost immediately Irish substitute Ian Daly forced home what turned out to be a conciliation goal on 80 minutes.

Coleman almost scored a dramatic equaliser in the closing minutes but the Armenians held on.

Rep of Ireland U-21: Shane Redmond (Darlington); Seamus Coleman (Everton), Callum Morris (Newcastle United), Darren Dennehy (Gillingham), Cian Hughton (Lincoln City); Conor Clifford (Chelsea), Owen Garvan (Ipswich Town), David Meyler (Sunderland) (Ian Daly - Aris Thessaloniki 45); Alan Judge (Plymouth Argyle), Cillian Sheridan (St Johnstone), Sean Scannell (Crystal Palace) (Terry Dixon-West Ham United 62).

Substitutes: James McKeown (Peterborough United), Kevin Long (Burnley), Olanrewaju Oyebanjo (Histon), Seamus Conneely (Galway United), Scott Davies (Reading), Ian Daly (Aris Thessaloniki), Terry Dixon (West Ham United)

Armenia U-21: Edvard Hovhannisyan; Artak Yedigaryan, Artur Yuspashyan, Artashes Arakelyan, Levon Airapetian; Edgar Malakyan (Hirach Yagan 70), Davit Manakyan (Mihran Manasyan 90), Masis Voskanian, Gevorg Ghazaryan; Artak Dashyan, Hovhannes Goharyan.

Substitutes: Gevorg Prazyan, Gagik Daghbashyan, Gevorg Badalyan, Hirach Yagan, Mihran Manasyan, Albert Tadevosyan, Hovhannes Hambardzumyan.

Referee: Nerijus Dunauskas (LTU)

Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

That is good news Fed. Unfortunatley our regular NT lost to belarus with our useless coach having the usual excuses.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I was in the writing mode after i finished my economics paper so i used up the momentum to write this.

To better the skills of the players on the Armenian national football team Mr Minassyan has decided that it would be cost-effective to give each player a Sony Playstation 3 along with FIFA soccer game instead of playing friendlies with other nations. Mr Minassyan said " The Playstation provides a great simulation environment for our players to hone their skills and it does away with many of the barriers in the real world. By using the Sony Playstation our players can play friendlies with any nation as many times they want and this is much more cost-effective then flying the whole team to some third world country and paying for tickets, room, board, cigarettes.... " . Mr Minassyan concluded that by playing just two hours a day on the Playstation his players can be in top shape which will pay great dividends in the next campaign for the Euro Cup. Being the tireless worker that he is, Mr Minassyan has also joined a fantasy league and is working on a deal to aquire Ronaldo, Messi and Rabino so the Armenian NT can "earn some points already". Mr Minassyan is also in talks with the defence secretary of Georgia so that he can learn from his mistakes. As you may remember the defence secretary of Georgia was a avid player of the game Civilization 2 and used his skills in the war against Russia last year. Mr Mynassian said that the defence secretary's mistake in the Russian/Georgian war was the fact that the laag in his computer made the game play much slower then the real life events turned out to be. Mr Minassyan stated that Since his players will be equuipped with PS3 instead of a PC they will not experience much laag at all thus there will be no difference between the PS3 and the real life experience of playing football. By learning from the mistakes of others and incorporating hi-tech training systems such as this Mr Minassyan believes that not only will the Armenian national team qualify for the next Euro cup but that they will have a 50/50 chance of winning it.

Shat Harifiann
                    Gametech Magazine
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Italy Leave It Late To Find August Friendly Opponent
                      Nazionale chiefs struggle to find an opponent...
                      By Salvatore Landolina
                      Jun 28, 2010 11:38:00 AM

Italy could be forced to play a friendly against European minnows Armenia for Cesare Prandelli's debut on the bench after the FIGC left it late to find willing opposition, reports Sportmediaset.it.

The FIGC have been late in organising the August 11 friendly, leaving them with few opponents to choose from, and only Armenia from the European pot of teams.

The game was supposed to give Prandelli a chance to experiment with his new side before the real business of Euro 2012 qualification gets underway on September 3.

But it seems the Azzurri face a struggle to find worthy opposition. La Nazionale do have an option though, and they could play a non-European side in a neutral venue.

As a last resort, the FIGC suggested Prandelli holds a training camp from August 9, but that possibility seems remote after receiving opposing groans from inside the Azzurri establishment.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! IF THIS TRUE IT WOULD BE GREAT. Italy won 4 world cups, just second to brazil.So they are second big footballing nation in the world.Their clubs are the biggest in the world.I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!

Comment

Working...
                      X