Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding

Hey, as I am finally back at gym and pumping the iron to get tangeable again, I'm in the mood to create a thread about bodybuilding, decent training advice, supplement advice, famous tips from bodybuilding champions and so forth.
    Anything to contribute would be welcome.

Re: Bodybuilding

I was a pretty good athelete befor i seriously injured my back. I was training for tryouts with the Detroit lions as a line backer when i had a accident in the weightroom which changed my life dramaticaly. The number one thing i can tell you is dont take risks especialy if your just doing it for fun. If you dont have a spotter then dont try to do the max weight/reps. Dont take unnessesery chemicals into your body, what they dont think is harmful today they will tell you later that it can kill you. I recomend giving a muscle group three days rest in between workouts (more if your just starting out). If your after size then go heavy weights with fewer reps and if your after tone and speed then do more reps with moderate weights. One of the best ways to motivate yourself to pump iron is to make it as fun as you can. For me listening to Rammstein loud did the trick. Their music is almost custom made for pumping iron, what a xxxxin awsome group, plus the lead singer himself was pretty ripped to. Working out is on my agenda to and after i am done with this dam accounting class i am gona start myself. A Armenian friend of mine bought a house last year and invited me and some of his other friends over, we got hammered and then someone had the bright idea that we should see how much we can bench on his new workout set. I was pretty hammered but i got 300lb up six times which makes me wonder what i could do if i was actually in good shape again. I am glad you started this thread and hope more people will participate.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

You find a gym where a large number of exotic dancers workout. That's the key to motivation.
      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
        You find a gym where a large number of exotic dancers workout. That's the key to motivation.
        Listen what does that have to do with the excer...good point, I shall not disagree

Comment

Working...
        X