Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Soccer

Getting Joaquin Boghossian would be incredible. It could be a good fit; he wants to play at the national stage but will probably not be able to break into the Uruguay starting line-up. I hope he is invited and accepts.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      Getting Joaquin Boghossian would be incredible. It could be a good fit; he wants to play at the national stage but will probably not be able to break into the Uruguay starting line-up. I hope he is invited and accepts.
      I think he has been offered a spot but is waiting. I agree though, he is probably not going to get the call to play for Uruguay and even if he did he would not be a starter. With Armenia he would be a starter and therefore get a lot more international experience as well as exposure.
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
        I think he has been offered a spot but is waiting. I agree though, he is probably not going to get the call to play for Uruguay and even if he did he would not be a starter. With Armenia he would be a starter and therefore get a lot more international experience as well as exposure.
        I hope this "perfect storm" comes to pass. To add Boghossian, Sarkissov, Ozbiliz along with some of the younger and newer players like Movsisyan, Mkhitaryan, Manucharyan (when healthy) would help make Armenia really world class.
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
          I hope this "perfect storm" comes to pass. To add Boghossian, Sarkissov, Ozbiliz along with some of the younger and newer players like Movsisyan, Mkhitaryan, Manucharyan (when healthy) would help make Armenia really world class.
          Who is Sarkissov? Is he Russian-Armenian?
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
            Who is Sarkissov? Is he Russian-Armenian?
            I heard someplace he's azeri Armenian from Russia, he plays for Lokomotiv Moscow. He's 24 and a striker.

Comment

It kind of bothers me how non of the prospects are defenders. It seems defence is not a priority anymore.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Մինչև 19 տարեկանների հավաքականը սկսեց նախապատրաստվել
                ՀԱՅԿԱԿԱՆ ՖՈՒՏԲՈԼ / Հավաքականներ
                16:19 11.02.2011

Նախորդ տարվա վերջին Հայաստանի մինչև 19 տարեկանների գլխավոր մարզիչ նշանակվեց Վարազդատ Ավետիսյանը: Նորանշանակ մարզչի գլխավոր խնդիրն է մեր հավաքականին նախապատրաստել Եվրոպայի մինչև 19 տարեկանների 2011-2012-ի ընտրական մրցաշարին, որը կայանալու է հոկտեմբերի 21-ից 26-' Երևանում: Մեր հավաքականը փետրվարի 10-ից սկսել է նախապատրաստությունը' ուսումնամարզական հավաք անցկացնելով Երևանում գտնվող ֆուտբոլի ակադեմիայում:

Ինչպես ArmSport.am- ը տեղեկացավ Վարազդատ Ավետիսյանից, հավաքին առայժմ ներգրավված են հավաքականի 16 թեկնածուներ: «Մենք նախապես հրավերներ էինք ուղարկել արտերկրում հանդես եկող մեր հայրենակիցներին, որպեսզի նրանք ժամանեին այս ուսումնամարզական հավաքին: Մեր նպատակն էր ծանոթանալ նրանց կարողություններին, որպեսզի կողմնորոշվեինք, թե արդյոք նրանք կարող են ուժեղացնել մեր հավաքականը: Ցավոք, ոչ բոլոր ֆուտբոլիստները կարողացան ներկայանալ: Նրանցից մի քանիսին իրենց ակումբներն են խոչընդոտել, իսկ մի քանիսն էլ մեզ կմիանան առաջիկա 2 օրվա ընթացքում: Մասնավորապես, վաղը կժամանի դարպասապահ Տիգրան Կանդանյանը »,- պարզաբանեց գլխավոր մարզիչը: Բացի Տիգրանից , սպասվում է, որ կժամանեն ևս 4-5 ֆուտբոլիստներ: Կանդայանը հանդես է գալիս Մակեդոնիայի «Ռաբոտնիչկիում» և իր թիմի կազմում նախորդ տարի ժամանել էր Երևան' մասնակցելու«Միկայի» հետ Եվրագավաթի խաղարկության պատասխան հանդիպմանը: Նա մակեդոնական թիմի 2-րդ դարպասապահն էր, և այդ խաղին հետևում էր պահեստայինների նստարանից:

Սակայն արդեն կան նաև արտասահմանից ժամանած ֆուտբոլիստներ, որոնք առաջին մարզումներ են անցկացրել հավաքականում: Հարձակվող Հայկ Ղազարյանը Մոսկվայի "Դիամոյի " խաղացող է, Գեորգի Բաղդասարյանը Մոսկվայի ԲԿՄԱ-ի, Դավիթ Մարիկյանը' գերմանական "Ֆրայբուրգից": Վարազդատ Ավետիսյանը դժվարացավ նրանց խաղամակարդակի մասին կարծիք հայտնել. "Դեռևս 3 մարզում ենք անցկացրել և դժվար է գնահատական տալ: Նրանց կարողություններին ավելի լավ կծանոթանանք ստուգողական հանդիպումների ժամանակ",- նշեց մարզիչը: Իսկ ընկերական խաղերը կկայանան փետրվարի 14-ին և 18-ին' ֆուտբոլի ակադեմիայում: Երկու խաղերում էլ մրցակիցը կլինի մինչև 17 տարեկանների մեր ընտրանին, որը նույնպես այս օրերին ֆուտբոլի ակադեմիայում ուսումնամարզական հավաք է անցկացնում:

Հավաքում գտնվող մյուս ֆուտբոլիստները մեր ներքին առաջնությանը մասնակցող թիմերի ֆուտբոլիստներ են: Նրանցից շատերը նախկինում հանդես են եկել մեր մինչև 17 տարեկանների հավաքականում: Թեկնածուներից մի քանիսին չի հաջողվել ներգրավվել հավաքին, քանի որ նրանք իրենց թիմերի կազմերում ուսումնամարզական հավաք են անցկացնում արտասահմանում:

Comment

Cool vid
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

nice video, our next game is against Russia, should be good.
                    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                    ---
                    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

The 2nd training for our U-17 & U-19 is gonna be in France, from March 11 to 18, all other diaspora players (most of them) who couldn't participate in first trainings (like Militosian from France) are invited to the 2nd training camp in France.

also an interview with the Macedonian goalie
                      Tigran Kandikyan: I'm here to reach the level of national team
                      - Tigran, tell us a little about yourself, your parents ..

- I was born in 1993 in Macedonia, Skopje. My dad is Armenian, he was born in Macedonia. Mom Serbian nationality, was also born in Skopje.

- How is it happened that you were in Armenia in the location of national team? After all, when you arrived in the summer with Rabotnicki in Yerevan for the game with Micah, "then stated firmly that he intends to play for Macedonia?

- While I was waiting for a call from the Macedonian football federation for my involvement in the national team for Teenagers. But later, I was not called me for some unknown reason. And then I rethought things. I received an invitation from Armenia. Father asked me: do you want to go? And I say without hesitation that I'll go.

- You're the second goalie in the Rabotnicki?

- What would be correct to say that we are still a young goalkeeper dispute the right to be the second. While I was a little better.

- You took part in club matches in the championship of Macedonia?

- No, not yet accepted. I went into the first team only in friendlies.

- Of course. And what are impressions of Armenia? You're already the second time in our country ...

- For the first time last summer I saw only a hotel where we lived, so complex, Mika, where he was a match. But this time I flew in early in the morning, and the town really could not see. As for football Academy in Avan, I'm just shocked. Of Macedonia no. There are many fields, a gym, a pool restaurant. It's great and will help develop football in the country.

- A walk in the city were taken?

- No. It was not possible. All the workout ..

- And what can you say about his new partner to team?

- All the good guys. Took me very well.

- With someone particularly befriended?

- With all communicate. Well, maybe a little closer to David from Freiburg (Marikyanom - approx. AVT). Because he spoke in English. But talking with everyone. A mixture of English, Russian, Armenian.

- You taught Russian language at school?

- No, just a slight resemblance to the Russian and Macedonian languages.

- Did you watch qualifying match Macedonia - Armenia?

- Yes, the stadium really did not attend, but watched on TV. To be honest, if I was disappointed that Macedonia did not win. But now I regret that Armenia did not win then. If she won, but now it would be nine points in a subgroup ...

- And what do you say about our national team goalkeeper Roman Berezovsky?

- He's a very good goalkeeper. In that match he made good saves 5.4.

- A follow-up game with Slovakia and Andorra have seen?

- Yes, well played. Especially against members of the world perventva Slovaks.

- Are you hoping in the future to become the goalkeeper of the national team of Armenia?

- Sure. I'm here to reach the level of the team. And as soon as possible.

- Who of modern goalies do you like?

- I love the game of Gianluigi Buffon. And also I respect the Dutchman Van der Sar.

- Do you think any goalie elements you work out the best way?

- I think I have a bad game when you exit the attackers one by one. And also well hedged going to intercept, when the defenders have not kept pace.

- As for the game on the outputs when riding feeds?

- Well, would not say that is excellent. But constantly working to improve this element. Let's say this: in four out of five, I surely take away the ball.

- When you come to Armenia next time? In the autumn you will take part in the qualifying tournament of Europe?

- Yes, of course. Be sure to come.

So as you can see he wanted to play for Macedonia but they didnt call him up so when Armenia called him he accepted.

Comment

Working...
                      X