Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World Cup 2010

New Zealand is about as low as you can get as far as soccer is conserned in the WC yet look at what they are doing. Yeh reffs can ruin a game or two but if your team has some talent and heart they got a chance to advance.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Come on man. The World Cup seems to have a history of bullxxxx refereeing decisions. For the greatest game in the world and the biggest sporting event, it is a bit of a joke (the refs).

NZ vs Italy is not a good example. Questionable goal by NZ and a bs penalty for Italy to make up for it.

Comment

Sure refs suck sometimes as they do in all other sports. Their only human and i am sure some are on the take. But you also need to consider how many matches are being played. A couple of games with a bad call are not gona ruin a tournament this big. The world cup is my favorit sporting event period. I only wish Armenia would qualify sometimes.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

The imperialist powers of USA and England advance to the second round. Atleast the USA team deserved it.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Grats to the yanks. Enger-land played ok, hopefully they will show they deserved it in the game against Chermany.

Australia did us proud in that last match. The first game against the Germans killed us and that is why we are going home.

Comment

USA should've beat Ghana
              Donovan played excellent

Did you see how Ghana was wasting time?
              the refs should'nt have allowed that
              Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Gabriel Heinze nailed by camera, fights back

As Argentina huddled in celebration of Gonzalo Higuain's goal to put them up 2-0 on Mexico, the cameraman went in for an extreme close-up right behind defender Gabriel Heinze, who gave his teammates a gleeful speech. He was not, however, aware of the camera behind him, so when he broke from the huddle, smiling big and wide, he viciously smashed the side of his face on the peeping device. Quickly angered by this, he instinctively reacted by slapping the spit out of that camera as a warning to never get so close again. But those cameras never do learn.

Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Brazil is out!!!
                  Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Surprising.

I'm not the biggest Brazil fan, but they played much better than Netherlands. They were more consistent with their ball handling and had better looks.

I think Argentina's going to take it this year, although I'd love to see Spain win.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way View Post
                      Surprising.

I'm not the biggest Brazil fan, but they played much better than Netherlands. They were more consistent with their ball handling and had better looks.

I think Argentina's going to take it this year, although I'd love to see Spain win.
                      Brazil dominated for 45 minutes but in the second half they lost their composure and you can pretty much blame it on one player, Melo. 10-man Brazil put on an impressive effort but they were done.

There has been a war of words between them and the Argentinians that has made the headlines these days. A few German players criticised the Argentinians for not knowing how to take a loss and playing dirty. This goes back to 2006 when Germany beat Argentina on penalty kicks and eliminated them. There was an ensuing brawl with fist fights, shoving etc. Maradonna responded by mocking Shweinsteiger by saying "are you nervoushhhh?" LOL.

Should make for an interesting match, it is the best one on paper so far!
                      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Working...
                      X