Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What Happened?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened?!

Excuse me admins! I have been a loyal ArmoClub member for 2 years, and just now out of nowhere my account has been terminated!!! I have no clue why on Earth this happened! I got NO explanation, and have certainl not done anything wrong like spamming users or uploading bad pictures. I am one of the nicest people you can find at this site and fashion myself a good Armenian, and yet I AM TERMINATED?! An explanation from you would be HIGHLY advised, my old name here was Vartan84.

Excuse me, I notice the Admin has responded to posts more recent then mine but not mine. Somebody better give me an answer.

Comment

We do not discuss admin actions on this forum. But just for your info we do not "terminate" account. We delete them.

In your case it looks like either YOU or someone else gained access to your profile and terminated your account.
      Welcome to the HyeClub Forum!

Comment

Terminated!

I assure you that is one hundred percent impossible. Nobody knows my AC password, and even if they did it was specially case-sensitive in a strange way by accident so even if they did know my password it wouldn't have worked because of strange capitalizations. The insinuation that I deleted it is pretty crazy since I would know if I did that, and wouldn't be complaining about it if I did. Others have suggested to me I was reported by someone for some unknown activity. How many people have the power to terminate accounts due to a complaint? If there are more than one is there any way to ask them to see if they remeber the how or why? There's no way to get my account back? Because having it needlessly deleted after two years of active use is pretty damn depressing.

Comment

I am such a sad Armenian club member. I want the admins to bring back my account. Vartan84 people, how dare you delete it.

Comment

Admin is the only one with power to delete accounts. I bet you hadn't looked at your account for a while and when the AC got revamped somehow you deleted it. I suggest you get over it and open another account. OMG how dare you delete this account?!?! It's just a few minutes to make a new one. Do it instead of ordering people for an explanation you're not going to get. Get over it! It's not a big conspiracy! My goodness.
            The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

I just want a straight answer. Like I had said before I have been an active member for two years (a.k.a. I didn't make an account once never checked back.) I can't make a new one because my name, Vartan84, is banned for no reason. Of course I can make it with another name, but none of my Armenian Club friends know me as that or can discover me that way. ANYWAY like I said I never deleted it myself. I had signed in one day, then checked back about a week later and I was terminated. So that's not a huge gap and I usually checked it much more often than that. So if it's not because I had neglected the account why was it deleted and doesn't the admin have the power to unterminate it? Even if they can't bring back the many notes I had received and pictures, they can AT LEAST let me use the same name again.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmMadAtAC
                I just want a straight answer. Like I had said before I have been an active member for two years (a.k.a. I didn't make an account once never checked back.) I can't make a new one because my name, Vartan84, is banned for no reason. Of course I can make it with another name, but none of my Armenian Club friends know me as that or can discover me that way. ANYWAY like I said I never deleted it myself. I had signed in one day, then checked back about a week later and I was terminated. So that's not a huge gap and I usually checked it much more often than that. So if it's not because I had neglected the account why was it deleted and doesn't the admin have the power to unterminate it? Even if they can't bring back the many notes I had received and pictures, they can AT LEAST let me use the same name again.
                I have no idea how unterminating and reinstating names works. If you have SO many friends, why don't you make a similar name and post on each of their pages that you have changed you name. Admin already told you he didn't terminate you. Things happen! If you spend less time complaining you can have your new page up and running in no time. Maybe admin can shed some light on whether or not your old name can be re-used, though I doubt it. If he doesn't know how your account was terminated I doubt he'll know how to bring it back for you.
                The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Working...
                X