Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Israel will be reconize the Armenian Genocide ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israel will be reconize the Armenian Genocide ?

This is so stupid and redundant I'm not even going to waste my breath with this. Most of this thread is not even a discussion just baseless name calling and posters trying to one up another by who can have a more provocative and insulting post.

Hellektor
    Palavra
    Anoush

Either stop with your bullshyt or don't post. Last warning. Next step is automatic bans.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      The turkish armenian relations are not complicated they are very simple to understand and even simpler to deal with...
      If they are very simple to understand, and even simpler to deal with, then why has nothing much happened for 90-odd years!
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
        This is so stupid and redundant I'm not even going to waste my breath with this. Most of this thread is not even a discussion just baseless name calling and posters trying to one up another by who can have a more provocative and insulting post.

Hellektor
        Palavra
        Anoush

Either stop with your bullshyt or don't post. Last warning. Next step is automatic bans.
        Im suprised Anon, WOW. You didn't warn Bell. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
          If what you say is right, then why and why May started a thread and several posts unwieldingly putting down President Woodraw Wilson's character and integrity by digging out Wikipedia posts as if they hold much weight, (just so that he/she will put down Woodraw Wilson). Someone who after the Genocide backed up his Christian brethren "Armenians" and wished to give back only parts of our anscestral lands back and btw; that has become a historical LEGAL DOCUMENT. Is that the way May has tried to become our friend? Or foe......

It's strange how you lavishly dismiss May's hate towards our real friend Woodraw Wilson (JUST BECAUSE President Woodraw Wilson created the legal document of Wilsonian Armenia). But we are supposed to love and accept such derrogatory behaviours from May. The fact is that the lands that May and his turkish brothers are sitting on it has been and it is our lands.

The real hate ultimately came from your turkish buddies and their government; who just recently killed in cold blood and on daylight Hrant Dink. We know how the deranged political turkish brain works. Their brothers are still doing it in Artsax-Nagorno Karabagh and the turks are backing them up by blockading Armenia to this date. Who's kidding who??? Please go tell it somewhere else, we know how the turkish brain works, and it ain't for Armenians. Their warped brains still want and pursue pan-turkism.
          Anoush, Just a reminder/summary before your hatred and prejudice cloud your reason a bit more.

1- I gave info about Wilson and I was warned about the reliability of this info by Alexandros and I had a message regarding my thoughts and agreed that it was not a good idea to post from wiki. (post#16)

2- After you wrote "Absolutely! President Wilson was indeed a humanitarian and a devout Christian.", I gave no wiki resources but 2 journal articles and 1 news story about Wilson, questioning his "humanitarian" values. (post#18)

3- Then you asked: "May; May I ask you why at this time you are bombarding Wilsons integrity and digging out vehemently his supposedly anti black stands? Why are you attacking his humanitarian stands this way? We Armenians cherish the very fact that he was a devout Christian and certainly friends of Christians -such as the Armenians? I dont understand your logic at this time? " (post#20)

4- I responded: "Anoush, I understand that Wilson proposed plans which are politically in favor of Armenians and one can back him because of this. But extending the subject to his personality, his (in my opinion, non-existing) humanitarian character just dramatizes the issue. What if he was not a christian and still proposed the same things? I don't think there is a need to create a myth about his humanitarian side while his actions had shown a clear racist pattern in U.S. domestic politics. An evil is still an evil, even when he is on your side." (post#22)

Isn't that crystal clear? what I mean? Do not want to repeat again, what I meant is clearly mentioned above. Wilson's plans are his plans, if you can make it work, make it work. There is need to create a saint from a racist politican.

And regarding the "land": I heard somewhere, or read, or just heard, I do not remember exactly (it may be even from Hrant, but I say this with extreme caution). It was something like: "You know what I like about Anatolia? Everybody claims its their land. Turkish, Kurdish, Armenian... This piece of land will never be without an owner, protector, somebody will be living on it till the end"

Now, you are saying that it is Armenian land. I can name many families that they have been living there as long as they know themselves. With the Armenians when Armenians were still in Anatolia. We are talking about centuries here. So, if the issue is "motherland", it is their motherland as well. Now you say to those people "get the hell out of our land"? I'm sorry to say that it is not your land ALONE (please read again before bursting in anger). ALONE! Thus, you have no right to get rid of anyone living there. Of course, if you do not want to repeat what was done to you. You are preaching for what you are protesting.

And last about Hrant Dink: I have seen few people in this forum that can come a bit close to Hrant. From what you write, it is obvious that you are far from knowing what he said, apart from reading his death from newspapers to feed your hatred more. So, please read him first, then you will see he does not fit in any of the things you write in your posts. May he rest in peace, and whoever had role in this murder be punished in the most severe way possible.

Comment

Saco it is obvious that turcks accepting the genocide is simply not enougf for your fellow armenians.
            Now I'm a fellow Armenian. A second ago I was a Mongol, lol. Thanks for the promotion

If i murder your parents then apologise, it simply is not enougf and you will not feel that justice has been done. I appreciate the attempt by some armenians and turcks to bring our people closer togather but as long as the ag issue remains unresolved it just is not going to happen.
            Did I say we should feel like Justice is done? We are preparing for justice. We can't just ask for it. I agree with what you say, but since steps are being taken forward (let us acknowledge that 80% (at least) of the Turkish population has been taught lies alone) we must be careful in our choice of words. If the issue wasn't being resolved, the way we continue it will never be resolved. Let's take grand steps, not be afraid or anything, but not insult so harshly. And you say if I murder your parents then apologize ... The new generation, most of it, is innocent. We must not look at them as our murderers. You know why? Because THEIR government makes them think WE'RE the murders and when they enter these forums, what impression will they get? Many really do sound dangerous. Let us be straight, fearless, and prepared but not rude, racist, and nationalist, especially when there is no reason to be that way (A lot of the time). I can show you so many posts that prove my point. Please don't understand me the wrong way around.

Only a gesture of good will from turckey, which must include some form of compensation, will move things forward in our relations. As for the turcks posting in these forums i can say without the shadow of a dought most don't come here to make friends but to impose their own hatred on us.

And many have become my great friends. A forum is no different from a public place. You meet xxxxxxxs and good people alike. Don't forget that.

Belle the cat is a great example of a racist hatemonger pretending to be a objective turck. He never misses a opertunity of name calling and misrepresenting and taking a person's words out of context and using them against him/her.

Have you noticed that almost no one likes him? Bell has a grudge against everyone here so don't judge the Turkish members by pointing at him.

The turkish armenian relations are not complicated they are very simple to understand and even simpler to deal with, it just takes will on turckeys part to accept and compensate and it takes forgiveness on our part once this happens.
            I would like to say to the moderator that i dont understand how you can warn me to stop attacking belle when he is the one who attacked me first, attacks and degrades other armenian posters here without provocation and is definetly not here to make friends or to discuss facts. I can only hope that you atleast gave him the same warning you gave me but seriously the right thing to do is to ban belle from this forum.

Bell has been banned MANY times, have no doubts. I agree, he acts both as a friend this minute and an enemy the next. I have nothing more to add. Regarding Turkey, like I said, if we act selfish, we will simply slow down the progress. Is that what we want?

Nobody needs to bring you down......you manage to do that yourself.
            Maybe once you search the forums a bit, you'll realize who's bringing who down Hrai. Good luck with that as well.

There you go, assuming I don't show respect to turks.......they're not a nation, their governments try to force a nation upon the very diverse people of their geographic situation but so far, they are not a nation.
            Well the world looks at them as a nation and I wasn't talking about only you when I talked about respect. Calm down a bit. I'm not here to accuse you.

You're quite aggressive to all who respond to your posts, almost as if you're not sure of the subjects being discussed here. Your posts are littered with words such as "racist" "insult"
            ....And very soon, you will understand why. For now, stop making hasty judgments and relax.

Anoush jan, reading and checking out the previous posts, I think you got aggressive real quick. May has a right to talk and if we were all calm, it wouldn’t all end this way. We are all too tense and especially ready to attack. Let’s put down our rifles and start talking liking normal human beings. If it’s possible, of course. I’m not saying you were the only one that made a mistake, we all have and always will make mistakes, but let’s not be so prepared to attack.
            THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
              Belle the cat is a great example of a racist hatemonger pretending to be a objective turck. He never misses a opertunity of name calling and misrepresenting and taking a person's words out of context and using them against him/her.

Have you noticed that almost no one likes him? Bell has a grudge against everyone here so don't judge the Turkish members by pointing at him.

The turkish armenian relations are not complicated they are very simple to understand and even simpler to deal with, it just takes will on turckeys part to accept and compensate and it takes forgiveness on our part once this happens.
              I would like to say to the moderator that i dont understand how you can warn me to stop attacking belle when he is the one who attacked me first, attacks and degrades other armenian posters here without provocation and is definetly not here to make friends or to discuss facts. I can only hope that you atleast gave him the same warning you gave me but seriously the right thing to do is to ban belle from this forum.

Bell has been banned MANY times, have no doubts. I agree, he acts both as a friend this minute and an enemy the next. I have nothing more to add. Regarding Turkey, like I said, if we act selfish, we will simply slow down the progress. Is that what we want?
              You are just a silly kid. I have no feelings either way about being your friend or your enemy. (Your lack of maturity is revealed by the way you casually throw about words like "friend" and "enemy"). Maybe 5 or 10 years from now that will change as you change. But at present there is nothing much I could get from your friendship and I don't see anything about you that is worth making you an enemy. However, it seems you see me as a more substantial person than I see you, since you do see me as an enemy. Thanks for the unintended compliment.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

You are just a silly kid.
                Haha, at least I'm a silly kid ... your just a silly cat. And it's not just me saying that so shoo. You turn sides almost everyday in different threads and when your not noticing that even when many people tell you that it shows how much of a kitty you are.
                Last edited by Sako; 02-17-2009, 09:33 PM.
                THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

So here's what my intelligence has gathered:

Saco vs. Hellektor
                  Hellektor vs. bell-the-cat
                  bell-the-cat vs. Saco.

This has 'drama' written all over it. While it would be a nice screen play, knock it off.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                  X