Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vive La France !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vive La France !!!!!

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    -------- the Armenians aren't intelligent enough to chew gum and walk at the same time -------------
    You got that Siggie?
    How about you Federate?
    Joseph?
    -----------
    When you asked for help from the Armenian quarter, did you tell them the above you stupid, fkn mouth?
    Hate filled, obnoxious nonsense of of derogatory speech by the fraud.
    Over and over and over .... Again.
    You gonna champion the Armenian in Philly.
    Found 2 xxxs, a catholic priest & another priest so far.
    If you'll inform who these unwitting souls are, I'll send them your posts.
    How many times have you spoke the truth wiist walking amongst the turks? Ever tell them you'd punch them?
    Your a pathetic joke,albeit a sad one.
    The first sentence of this post is a quote by bell the cat.
    Artashes can only dream of being intelligent enough and capable enough to chew gum and walk at the same time - his motor skills are barely good enough to let him do one at a time.

If you inform me who those unwitting souls are, I'll send them here - to let them see what Armenians are like. But they will learn in their own good time regardless.
    Last edited by bell-the-cat; 02-05-2014, 08:04 AM.
    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

-------- the Armenians aren't intelligent enough to chew gum and walk at the same time -------------
      You got that Siggie?
      How about you Federate?
      Joseph?
      -----------
      When you asked for help from the Armenian quarter, did you tell them the above you stupid, fkn mouth?
      Hate filled, obnoxious nonsense of of derogatory speech by the fraud.
      Over and over and over .... Again.
      You gonna champion the Armenian in Philly.
      Found 2 xxxs, a catholic priest & another priest so far.
      If you'll inform who these unwitting souls are, I'll send them your posts.
      How many times have you spoke the truth wiist walking amongst the turks? Ever tell them you'd punch them?
      Your a pathetic joke,albeit a sad one.
      The first sentence of this post is a quote by bell the cat.
      Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
      Artashes can only dream of being intelligent enough and capable enough to chew gum and walk at the same time - his motor skills are barely good enough to let him do one at a time.

If you inform me who those unwitting souls are, I'll send them here - to let them see what Armenians are like. But they will learn in their own good time regardless.
      Bell, you are as witless as you are pathetic.
      You fabricate from your feeble dim wit when you don't have anything of merit to say.
      When I turned down the last of the 5 scholarships offered me, I was called in to the supervisor of advanced educations office. He (the supervisor) handed me the phone. On the other end was the secretary of education for the USA. She told me I only needed to wait for the taxi she would send. That was for 5 years at the university of Maryland.
      None of your half witted lies can change that you poor moron.
      Insofar as my motor skills go. I was getting spotted for double back somersaults in the eighth grade. I got 4 letters in my school career & placed in the league finals numerous times.
      Your fabrication on me informing you of unwitting souls is just that. A complete fabrication, because you have nothing of merit to say, and your pathetically witless.
      Your fraudulent nonsense & extreme rudeness have been exposed for all to see bell.
      For any one can compare the above posts to see your twisting of my words in such a witless & merit less fashion.
      Get a life you poor twit.

Comment

When I turned down the last of the 5 scholarships offered me, I was called in to the supervisor of advanced educations office. He (the supervisor) handed me the phone. On the other end was the secretary of education for the USA. She told me I only needed to wait for the taxi she would send. That was for 5 years at the university of Maryland. Insofar as my motor skills go. I was getting spotted for double back somersaults in the eighth grade. I got 4 letters in my school career & placed in the league finals numerous times.
        You had better tell Avedis Kevorkian about your impressive skills, given that he has had such difficulty in finding people who can walk and chew gum at the same time. Of course Mr Kevorkian was using an aphorism - something your advanced education does not seem to have taught you the meaning of. He was talking about people with all mouth and no action - those who chew gum, who make their mouth move dramatically but without real purpose, and who never do anything useful. Those that mimic talking-the-talk but never walk-the-walk and reply "Uh," "Ah," "Um," "You
        see. . . ," "Well," "I don't know," and "I'll get back to you." when they are asked to walk-the-walk. People like you, in other words.
        Last edited by bell-the-cat; 02-05-2014, 01:51 PM.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

I guess the mods fell asleep again...
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
            I guess the mods fell asleep again...
            Or they know what an aphorism is.
            Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

I have made a mistake regarding post #428.
              I saw bell posted it and then misread that Avis Kevorkian wrote the article and not bell.
              Will redouble my attention to avoid such errors in the future.
              I am not familiar with Avidis Kevorian, but his critic is very similar to bells.
              Instead of looking for the reason of the disconnect, he throughs out nonsense & negativity like bell.
              No critical search for a positive solution, just worthless invectives.
              I'm not surprised bell found this NEGITIVE analysis to further his meritless agenda.
              Still , I misread the post.
              Artashes

Comment

I have made a mistake regarding post #428.
                I saw bell posted it and then misread that Avis Kevorkian wrote the article and not bell.
                Will redouble my attention to avoid such errors in the future.
                I am not familiar with Avidis Kevorian, but his critic is very similar to bells.
                Instead of looking for the reason of the disconnect, he throughs out nonsense & negativity like bell.
                No critical search for a positive solution, just worthless invectives.
                I'm not surprised bell found this NEGITIVE analysis to further his meritless agenda.
                Still , I misread the post.
                Artashes
                I guess that your 5 years at the university of Maryland didn't include reading skills, because the post quite clearly stated:

California Courier Online, Jan. 30, 2014

- Commentary

'Disconnect' is Too Polite a Word
                By Avedis Kevorkian
                Not for the first time Artashes leaps before he looks. Not for the first time his "apology" for doing the leap is only an excuse to make more insults, and is lacking any apology or contrition for all his earlier insults.
                Last edited by bell-the-cat; 02-06-2014, 09:15 AM.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Never went to university, was offered a scholarship but did not accept.
                  The "excuse for making insults" is your road game, not mine.
                  As usual you twist the truth to suit your nonsense.
                  It is your rudeness that begets both rudeness & CONTEMT. Again one only needs read the posts to see that.
                  Nice try slick but no go again.

Comment

As usual you twist the truth to suit your nonsense.
                    You read a post by me containing an article from California Courier by Avedis Kevorkian

You fail to understand that the post contains an article from California Courier by Avedis Kevorkian, even though the post clearly indicates that it is an article from California Courier, by Avedis Kevorkian, with the title "Disconnect is Too Polite a Word".

Because of that failure to understand you then proceed to spew out insults about the content of the article and what you think about its supposed author, and demand that moderators take action because you think that some of the words used in the article should result in a ban.

You eventually realise (or are told by moderators) that the words are not mine, but from an article by Avedis Kevorkian, and then make a post announcing your mistake, but you neither apologise for making or retract any of the insults you delivered when thinking it was not by Avedis Kevorkian but by me.

And you did a near identical thing several weeks ago - on that occasion mixing up two separate posts in separate threads and accusing me (using your usual crude insults) of rewriting posts to confuse you, then you made a post announcing your mistake but without apologising for or retracting any of the insults.

Am I twisting the truth or not?

I hope you read the above, accept it is true, and not reply to it unless it is to give a belated real apology for the insults you made.

Vive La France! (to return things to the topic of the thread).
                    Last edited by bell-the-cat; 02-06-2014, 02:43 PM.
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

You are correct, I did misread your post.
                      No apology to you is forthcoming as you never apologize for your multitude of rude and obnoxious bile.
                      Did you apologize for your "I always tell none Armenians" utter garbage.
                      No question mark because it's not a question.
                      It is abundantly clear you use rudenesss as a tool, and you use it often.
                      Except for when describing fraudulent turk bile or when dealing with your fraudulent self , I do earnestly seek civility.
                      Your a con whith an agenda bell. That has become abundantly clear to a great many members.
                      No doubt you will continue your jerk act the same as the turk will continue to be a turk.

Comment

Working...
                      X