Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are there any Armenian girls that want a man and not his money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Armenian girls that want a man and not his money?

Hi ladies, and my Armenian brothers. This is my first post on this forum so please have a little patience.

It seems to me that lately most of the Armenian girls are looking for guys with MONEY! Is this just a recent trend or has this been going on? I'm 25 and I'm just furious about this situation. You start talking to a girl and the first thing they ask is what kind of a car do you drive, or what do you do, and etc.

I don't think I'm the model type, but I'm not ugly either. I'm very honest (and that sometimes works against me), I'm a pretty funny, and respectful, also a family guy and very nice (I think that's my problem sometimes, since alot of girls like guys that are jerks and treat them bad). But as I stated before, it seems that just because I don't drive a Mercedes or a BMW or a Lexus, I'm not qualified for our Armenian women.

Now, if the whole "Marry an Armenian" thing wasn't going on (Which I strongly agree with) I'd have been married to a non-Armenian already, but that's a no no.

With all the things I said up there, I seriously see no way that I can find a girl that'll love me for me and not for my money (at this age anyways). Now the other thing that our gold-digger Armo girls don't realize is that if they got attracted to a guy's money, how could they be sure that other women won't do the same, and if the guy has a little bit of a jerk in him, boom he's gonna cheat on you.

With all this said, do any girls have a solution for me? Do you think I should go and buy a Mercedes and jump on the Banwagon?

No, that would be the stupid thing to do. Unless of course you want those chicks to like you for your car. Anyway, I for one don't care about money or cars. Stuff like that doesn't matter for me and I'm as armo as can be. haha.

You shouldn't settle for those girls anyway. Just be a little more patient I guess and hopefully someone would come along and like you for all of the above you mentioned about yourself. To answer your question, all armenian girls are not like that. You just need to find other places to look for them.

Comment

Don't mean to be rude at all, but where do I need to look for them? In homeless shelters...lol

Comment

No. I'm surprised you didn't come across any decent ones in college.

Comment

I went to Pierce College (in Woodland Hills) so there weren't many Armenians there, let alone Armenian girls.....I tend to be a little shy also (unless I'm among people I know) so I'm not the type of a guy that'll go and hit up on girls. I might sound like a nerd, but that's the last thing I am. Plus, if you go to clubs and stuff in L.A., most of the Armo girls that go to places like that ARE actually the gold-diggers and to make it even worse, I'm tired of partying and going to clubs and I think I'm ready to settle down, yet (as you know already) there's no one to settle down with. I'm also kinda worried that if I get older (let's say I reach the thirties) it's gonna be that much harder to find a girl that'll be compatible with me.

Comment

Wy dont you travel back to Armenia?

Comment

Originally posted by sad_eyes
              Wy dont you travel back to Armenia?

Totally not a good idea. Trust me!

Comment

Originally posted by EYYBABA23
                I went to Pierce College (in Woodland Hills) so there weren't many Armenians there, let alone Armenian girls.....I tend to be a little shy also (unless I'm among people I know) so I'm not the type of a guy that'll go and hit up on girls. I might sound like a nerd, but that's the last thing I am. Plus, if you go to clubs and stuff in L.A., most of the Armo girls that go to places like that ARE actually the gold-diggers and to make it even worse, I'm tired of partying and going to clubs and I think I'm ready to settle down, yet (as you know already) there's no one to settle down with. I'm also kinda worried that if I get older (let's say I reach the thirties) it's gonna be that much harder to find a girl that'll be compatible with me.
                Well, let's just say there aren't too many Armenians at my school either. Believe it or not, Armenian girls like me have as much trouble finding someone decent. You are totally not alone. Why don't you try going to some of those armo college parties. I think that schools like UCLA and USC have them all the time. You might meet some peeps there. Other than that, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by EYYBABA23
                  JOIN THE CLUB .........

Comment

Ditto, and I am 16. Go read the quote by Nietszche that Annonymouse posted.

25 years old and you sound like me...damn...I am going to be 25 and in the same situation!

What can I say, from my little experience, I think you have to make the move first, because girls...well...they are fickle and completely OPPOSIte of what you think they are.

Sorry, bro...having the same troubles as you...

Comment

Working...
                    X