Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are there any Armenian girls that want a man and not his money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    by Freidrich Nietzsche

"Let there be courage in your love! With your love you should proceed toward him who arouses fear in you..."

Holy xxxx. This is freakin' crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Anushik
      And that is your opinion about Armenian girls? Don't generalize! It’s true there are girls who want to find American guy, come to the US and get green card. But you can not say that everyone in Armenia is like that. I know many-many girls who rejected American guys because they didn’t love them, and they didn’t want to connect their whole life with the guys who thought that if they are Americans, any Armenian girl will be more than happy to get married with them … Where are the respect, love etc? I really hate when people think that everything in this world is related with money. Money is just a piece of paper (really powerful but piece of paper…), today you have it, but tomorrow you can wake up with nothing. So please, don’t say that money (or green card or whatever) can buy love… I believe that this is impossible…
      I never said everyone in Armenia wants to come here, but I truely believe that if he meets someone there through a short period of time it won't be because of true love, but a green card! Choke me if you wish, but truth hurts sometimes...

Comment

Ummm...hello, please don't stress on this "going to Armenia to find a girl issue". I hope I don't sound stupid, but since I'm a barskahye, I really don't think I'd connect with the other Armenians (hayastansi, or Arevmtahye). I mean that's just my preference (although I might not be in a position to be picky about the type of the Armenian girl I'd go out with, but I think there are major differences in everything we do). Now if I could go back to Iran (yeah right), and find a Barskahye girl there (in Ararat Miyutyun), then maybe I would do that.

I also have to add that, due to less than average living conditions in both Armenia and Iran, I wouldn't blame our Armenian girls over there, if they tried to find a better life for themselves by marrying a guy who'd take them back to U.S. I'm not saying that's the right thing to do, but it's easy to talk smack about them when we have our warm water and electricity 24 hours a day, and we can have in-n-out burger, and go shopping in Glendale Galleria (for you girls, I hate going there). And yes, that is the truth, but certainly not in everyone's case!
        Last edited by EYYBABA23; 01-21-2005, 01:45 PM.

Comment

About the topic of this thread. I want to say, that I'm all about marrying an Armenian girl for her money and looks. That is all I want out of life. So pretty much what I mean by this post. Is I want to offer myself to any Armenian girl that has a lot of money, in fact looks don't really matter. I just want a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by EYYBABA23
            Ummm...hello, please don't stress on this "going to Armenia to find a girl issue". I hope I don't sound stupid, but since I'm a barskahye, I really don't think I'd connect with the other Armenians (hayastansi, or Arevmtahye). I mean that's just my preference (although I might not be in a position to be picky about the type of the Armenian girl I'd go out with, but I think there are major differences in everything we do). Now if I could go back to Iran (yeah right), and find a Barskahye girl there (in Ararat Miyutyun), then maybe I would do that.

Dude, it's just as hard to find a good girl as it is to find a good guy. END OF STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
              About the topic of this thread. I want to say, that I'm all about marrying an Armenian girl for her money and looks. That is all I want out of life. So pretty much what I mean by this post. Is I want to offer myself to any Armenian girl that has a lot of money, in fact looks don't really matter. I just want a lot of money.

Thai jan..you have gone BONKERS!!!

Comment

I'm really sorry to say this... but you do sound stupid...

whatever...

Comment

Samurai, is that how things are done in Japan? LOL.....I never thought of it like that. Maybe I should become a gold-digger myself and try to find a rich Armenian girl? LOL J/K....As Anushik said, money is just paper and that was actually the point I was really trying to make!

To me, life would be so much better, sweet and fun if I had the love of my life and we were living in a RV, rather than have alot of money and no one to love! Call me crazy, but I think I'm a romantic one. (IT SUCKS SOMETIMES).

Anushik, not trying to be rude or anything at all, but you are in South Carolina right? Enough said! (meaning, there are alot of Armenians in Glendale [where I live] compared to South Carolina, so it would be my last choice to go and look for Armenian girls in Armenia)
                  Last edited by EYYBABA23; 01-21-2005, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I also have to add that, due to less than average living conditions in both Armenia and Iran, I wouldn't blame our Armenian girls over there, if they tried to find a better life for themselves by marrying a guy who'd take them back to U.S. I'm not saying that's the right thing to do, but it's easy to talk smack about them when we have our warm water and electricity 24 hours a day, and we can have in-n-out burger, and go shopping in Glendale Galleria (for you girls, I hate going there). And yes, that is the truth, but certainly not in everyone's case!
                    Okay I'm answering to your second part first, if I were born in Armenia, no matter how hard living conditions there are, I would never ever leave MY country and family and friends and move somewhere with some guy for a better life. What happened to patriotism? Anyone?

Now about going to Iran, hurry up all the good ones are getting married! And all the rest are dating barsiks, and its not easy competing with those flirtatious barsik guys...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
                      Okay I'm answering to your second part first, if I were born in Armenia, no matter how hard living conditions there are, I would never ever leave MY country and family and friends and move somewhere with some guy for a better life. What happened to patriotism? Anyone?

Now about going to Iran, hurry up all the good ones are getting married! And all the rest are dating barsiks, and its not easy competing with those flirtatious barsik guys...LOL

YoUr Avvaaaattarrr....OMG! Anywho, do not compare yourself with any of those poor girls who get married to some loser from LA, because you can't judge them. Most of them have families who are starving, so they come here to work, and hopefully be able to send them money. I personally think it's a shame, but who are we to judge? We live in the land of the plenty.....

Plenty o'shiit

Comment

Working...
                      X