• porno
  • jigolo sitesi

  • Armenian Singles
    Page 2242 of 2256 FirstFirst ... 1242174221422192223222392240224122422243224422452252 ... LastLast
    Results 33,616 to 33,630 of 33829

    Thread: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

    1. #33616
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      378

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Haykakan View Post
      Politics
      09:12 04.04.2017(updated 09:38 04.04.2017) Get short URL
      0 27331
      Sergey Lavrov said that Azerbaijan and Armenia have been able to significantly narrow differences and agree on the basic principles of resolving the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.


      © REUTERS/ Staff
      Karabakh Conflict Settlement Among Russia's Foreign Policy Priorities - Lavrov
      MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Azerbaijan and Armenia have been able toxsignificantly narrow differences and agree onxthe basic principles ofxresolving the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Tuesday.

      "Thanks toxthe assistance ofxthe mediators, the parties managed toxsignificantly bring together positions onxmany controversial issues. In general, the basic principles forxthe settlement have been agreed," Lavrov said inxan op-ed forxAzerbaijan's Bakinskiy Rabochiy publication.
      Russia cooperates withxthe United States and France asxco-chairs ofxthe conflict settlement mechanism known asxthe OSCE Minsk Group.
      The conflict inxNagorno-Karabakh began inx1988, when the mostly Armenian-populated autonomous region sought toxsecede fromxSoviet Azerbaijan. It proclaimed independence afterxthe USSR collapsed inx1991, withxAzerbaijan seeing Armenia asxthe region's occupying party.
      The warring sides agreed toxa cessation ofxhostilities inx1994. The violence inxNagorno-Karabakh most recently escalated inxApril 2016.
      Look at our good servant, Haykakan. Look how happy he is that the Russian is presumably petting his Armenian dog. Does he care that the Russian also puts his Armenian pet under his thumb? Arming the Turk? Corrupting Armenia? No, because the Russia just gave him few words of praise, and the Armenian dog wags its tail.

    2. #33617
      Armenian Enthusiast Shant03's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      500

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by HyeSocialist View Post
      Look at our good servant, Haykakan. Look how happy he is that the Russian is presumably petting his Armenian dog. Does he care that the Russian also puts his Armenian pet under his thumb? Arming the Turk? Corrupting Armenia? No, because the Russia just gave him few words of praise, and the Armenian dog wags its tail.
      Are you really Armenian? Azeri's don't even talk about us like that.. Armenian dog?

    3. #33618
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      378

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Shant03 View Post
      Are you really Armenian? Azeri's don't even talk about us like that.. Armenian dog?
      Do you think that seeing yourself as a peasant, as something to be bestowed greatness on by some far off Czar, in the 21st century, is a sign of pride for our people? Do you not feel a bit odd that after 25 years of independence, that the republic that should represent our people is still labeled "ex-Soviet?"

      Be clear, Armenia is nothing more than a client state of Russia.

      To me this is the hard part, to constantly read the news of a puppet state constantly seeking validation in the eyes of Moscow. Not of its people, not trying to justify its sovreignty via the people, but from the blessings of Moscow.

      And I do not mean it as putting Armenians down, but the mentality that still seems to be hanging over most peoples heads.
      Last edited by HyeSocialist; 04-04-2017 at 10:23 AM.

    4. #33619
      Registered User Serjik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      249

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Stop insulting Haykakan You just pissed cuz you werent able to cause a maidan in Armenia. The only dog Czar Putin has is westernized fools like you. For your information I was in Armenia over the new years and EVERYBODY was praising Karen Karapetyan and saying he will fix Armenia after 25 painful years of western style capitlaism and democracy. Thats why more than half of Armenia voted for Karen's party the hanrapetagans. And guess what bro Karen and Putin are close friends. Go tell that to your jew boss Soros


      Quote Originally Posted by HyeSocialist View Post
      Do you think that seeing yourself as a peasant, as something to be bestowed greatness on by some far off Czar, in the 21st century, is a sign of pride for our people? Do you not feel a bit odd that after 25 years of independence, that the republic that should represent our people is still labeled "ex-Soviet?"

      Be clear, Armenia is nothing more than a client state of Russia.

      To me this is the hard part, to constantly read the news of a puppet state constantly seeking validation in the eyes of Moscow. Not of its people, not trying to justify its sovreignty via the people, but from the blessings of Moscow.

      And I do not mean it as putting Armenians down, but the mentality that still seems to be hanging over most peoples heads.

    5. #33620
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      378

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Serjik View Post
      Stop insulting Haykakan You just pissed cuz you werent able to cause a maidan in Armenia. The only dog Czar Putin has is westernized fools like you. For your information I was in Armenia over the new years and EVERYBODY was praising Karen Karapetyan and saying he will fix Armenia after 25 painful years of western style capitlaism and democracy. Thats why more than half of Armenia voted for Karen's party the hanrapetagans. And guess what bro Karen and Putin are close friends. Go tell that to your jew boss Soros
      Western Style Capitalism and Democracy. Interesting. Because that same ideology was adopted by the Japanese and Koreans in order to become the economic powerhouses they are today. Countries that refused to evolve, to develop, well, they look like Armenia, like Iran, like Indonesia. Countries that choose to step into the global economy grow stronger and more robust.

    6. #33621
      Registered User Serjik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      249

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Look here a Hye "Socialist" is defending western style capitalism and democracy? bro can you make any more obvious your one of them cyber warriors trying to destory Armenia by puting a maidan wedge between Armenia and Russia? Dont you see no one listens to you morons anymore. That train left the station long time ago, people waking up around the world. Also maybe you need to learn some history. America pumped alot of $$$ into Japan and Korea to use them as outposts against China and Russia. Also Japs and Koreans are located on ocean trade routes and have good work ethics. You wanna see what the western models really do to nations look at Philipines, Haiti, Mexico, Columbia, Puerto Rico, India, Greece, Spain, Italy. So stop cherry pick info to fool us. Armenia is in a xxxxty situation today because fools like you adopted the western model thinking it gonna fix every thing. Understand? Thank God we have Russians to rely on. Yeah bro im Russophile and proud of it

      Quote Originally Posted by HyeSocialist View Post
      Western Style Capitalism and Democracy. Interesting. Because that same ideology was adopted by the Japanese and Koreans in order to become the economic powerhouses they are today. Countries that refused to evolve, to develop, well, they look like Armenia, like Iran, like Indonesia. Countries that choose to step into the global economy grow stronger and more robust.

    7. #33622
      Registered User Lori's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      149

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      I'd rather live as the Czar's pet than live the life of the lie that is Western democracy, capitalism, and liberalism. I could justify myself in my own eyes as the Czars dog. I cannot do the same as a liar.

    8. #33623
      Azatavrear Eddo211's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Heading bug set to Artsakh
      Posts
      3,790

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by burjuin View Post
      Wings over Armenia.....you can learn alot from a good trainer bird.
      B0zkurt Hunter

    9. #33624
      Registered User
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      2,966

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Serjik View Post
      ...... For your information I was in Armenia over the new years and EVERYBODY was praising Karen Karapetyan and saying he will fix Armenia after 25 painful years of western style capitlaism and democracy. Thats why more than half of Armenia voted for Karen's party the hanrapetagans. And guess what bro Karen and Putin are close friends. Go tell that to your jew boss Soros
      Karen Karapetyan is not Serjik.

      Karen Karapetyan has achieved in three months what Sejik could not achieve in 8 years.
      Isn’t it time Sejik left the political scene in disgrace that he deserves.

      This reminds me of the boast that in three months we have achieved in the defense line in Artsakh that was not be achieved in 25 years.
      Look what happened to that individual.

      Serjik deserves the same.

      .
      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

    10. #33625
      Azatavrear Eddo211's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Heading bug set to Artsakh
      Posts
      3,790

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Artsakh is the last Armenian stand......it can never surrender!
      B0zkurt Hunter

    11. #33626
      Registered User Serjik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      249

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Umm, before you go on about how much you love Karen let me just remind you that he is Czar Putin's friend. Do you know who Putin is? Oh I forgot bro you that wannabe British loser who was walking around Yerevan with the "PUTIN GO xxxx YOURSELF" sign a few years ago putin-protests.jpg

      Quote Originally Posted by londontsi View Post
      Karen Karapetyan is not Serjik. Karen Karapetyan has achieved in three months what Sejik could not achieve in 8 years. Isn’t it time Sejik left the political scene in disgrace that he deserves. This reminds me of the boast that in three months we have achieved in the defense line in Artsakh that was not be achieved in 25 years. Look what happened to that individual. Serjik deserves the same..
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Last edited by Serjik; 04-04-2017 at 04:57 PM.

    12. #33627
      Registered User Serjik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      249

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Yeah ok. When was the last time you were in Arcax? Forget that bro when was the last time you in Armenia?

      Quote Originally Posted by Eddo211 View Post
      Artsakh is the last Armenian stand......it can never surrender!

    13. #33628
      Azatavrear Eddo211's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Heading bug set to Artsakh
      Posts
      3,790

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Stay on topic......cut the crap.
      B0zkurt Hunter

    14. #33629
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      1,293

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Quote Originally Posted by Serjik View Post
      Umm, before you go on about how much you love Karen let me just remind you that he is Czar Putin's friend. Do you know who Putin is? Oh I forgot bro you that wannabe British loser who was walking around Yerevan with the "PUTIN GO xxxx YOURSELF" sign a few years ago putin-protests.jpg

      It may be that Karapetian's return with Putin's blessing and elections with outcome of no more presidency in Armenia is a sign that Moscow is replacing Serj Sargsian after all.
      The only point I want is for new parliament stay hard for no exchanges without Artsakh independence.
      Or no land exchange at all.
      Last edited by Hakob; 04-04-2017 at 08:26 PM.

    15. #33630
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      295

      Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

      Serjik you crack me up. I agree with a lot of things you are saying. Capitalism is Armenia's nightmare... let's just hope Armenia gets better.

    Page 2242 of 2256 FirstFirst ... 1242174221422192223222392240224122422243224422452252 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Olympic Games 2016 To Azerbaijan, Nagorno Karabakh To Armenia
      By crusader1492 in forum General Armenian Talk
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 11-03-2011, 02:51 PM
    2. Rice Urges Armenia, Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh Compromise
      By Hovik in forum Armenian Genocide News
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 08-29-2005, 10:20 AM
    3. Memorial Complex in Stepanakert, Nagorno Karabagh
      By nimda in forum Memorials of Stepanakert
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 05-17-2004, 05:18 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •